Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Teclo

That Blueshirt's performance is the most embarrassing thing I've seen in ages. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

irishh_bob wrote: »
    damien english is the kind of rural gombeen politician , cant string a sentence together and good for nothing but mending potholes yet full of his own importance and completley oblivious of his own limited abilitys

he hasn't a clue whzat he's talking about.

WTF didn't FG submit someone who understood the basics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

he hasn't a clue whzat he's talking about.

WTF didn't FG submit someone who understood the basics

most people look clueless when debating constantin but english decided to bull on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

Martin King looks increasingly p*ssed off with that beady-eyed Meteor gimp doing the faux Weather report.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

This should be interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Was that Florence and the Machine at the end ??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

There's a VB special on Stephens Day night apparently. That should be interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Was that Florence and the Machine at the end ??
    LOL :D

That is Siobhán O'Donoghue, Director of Migrant Rights Centre Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,335 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Can someone press FF on Joe Higgins....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

There's a VB special on Stephens Day night apparently. That should be interesting!

Probably about Santa having gone into examinership..

• Advertisement

Ah yes yes yes.... ha ha ha..... very good Joe, very good....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Is Joe having some Rick Perry moments? :confused:

More Mario clips :rolleyes:

So Joe's 2 ideas so far:

1) Raise an arbitrary 10bn from an unknown pot of gold.

2) Double the tax on people over 100k.

Night folks.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Never heard Joe sounding so badly informed, talking so slowly, waffling, waffling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

"The average disposable income per week is something like €10,000 ... for the top 10%"

That statistic may or may not be true, but the way she (The migrant rights woman) delivered it sounded very made up.

Siobhan and Joe want everybody in the country who takes a risk on starting a business and creates jobs to earn as much as somebody who does fuk all and stays on benefits for their life..

Spudmonkey wrote: »
    So Joe's 2 ideas so far:

1) Raise an arbitrary 10bn from an unknown pot of gold.

2) Double the tax on people over 100k.

Night folks.....

i take everything back i said about damien english last night , after having listened to joe higgins , all is forgiven

You can't have a Wealth Tax in an Open Economy.

Even less so in a EuroZone territory where wealth could be transferred to other Euro Countries very easily.

this siobhan one , what exactly does shoe do for a living , i realise shes some kind of QUANGO queen but apart from being a professional hand ringer , what does she do for her crust

• Advertisement

Siobhain's new boyfriend gave her a lift in this evening..

bikers2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭crafty dodger

Joe and Siobhan must be on the magic mushrooms to come up with the stuff I am hearing tonight
    Tax the wealth ...but they cant identify what it is, where it is and who has it!
    Maybe the man in the moon has it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭Good loser

Joe asks who is living in fantasy land. You Joe, you, you, you

this siobhan one , what exactly does shoe do for a living , i realise shes some kind of QUANGO queen but apart from being a professional hand ringer , what does she do for her crust
    She is Director of Migrant Rights Centre Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Professional Do-gooder, you know one those people who think they are changing the world but just really pissing people off and making a mess.

Joe and Siobhan must be on the magic mushrooms to come up with the stuff I am hearing tonight
    Tax the wealth ...but they cant identify what it is, where it is and who has it!
    Maybe the man in the moon has it!

That would be Joe himself no? :pac:

The whole left wing argument from this pair is really amateur.... Joe is a broken record, the first immediate problem with Joe's policy is that if we default on the bondholders (speculators, gamblers etc etc) nearly all of the people that he purports to represent would have no money the following week.... Siobhain just doesnt know enough to put together a proper argument...

Tax Exiles make me puke.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭crafty dodger

Aaah I understand now....
    Joe wants to repeal the laws of arithmetic!

Why didnt i spot this sooner!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Skid wrote: »
    Tax Exiles make me puke.

Ahh yeah but think of all the money they put into the Irish Horse Racing Industry.........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement