Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Has the woman been able to finish a sentence without being interrupted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Thank god she finally shut up, oh she is off again.

She's one of the few standing up for the people who pay the majority of the tax in this country, middle and high income earners, aka the people keeping the country going and paying all the benefits.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

If this one has a man i pity him, most unattractive shouting and raving power hungry mare.
    More in her line to be at home at this time of night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

Why is she talking like an extra from Fair City?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Someone will tell her to shut up sooner or later. My money is on the bald fella.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Reminds me of the other do-gooder that frequents the frontline and the like - can't remember her name. Can't get a word in edge-ways with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭SnowY32

Who is this wan what a govt hack!!

She is wearing a pair of runners with her rig out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

She's one of the few standing up for the people who pay the majority of the tax in this country, middle and high income earners, aka the people keeping the country going and paying all the benefits.

shes an actual job creator rather than a salary drawing , platitude uttering , professional bleeding heart liberal like the insufferabley smug niall crowley of the now defunct ( thankfully ) equality authority

SnowY32 wrote: »
    Who is this wan what a govt hack!!

At least its a break from all the bleeding heart liberals.

Why does the government owe all these people a living, get up and make something happen rather than sitting down and complaining about every little cut.

• Advertisement

The reduction in the disabled payment will be reversed I'd say. There's always something that gets reversed.

She is wearing a pair of runners with her rig out.
    They'll be nicked hopefully, re-distribution of wealth!

At least its a break from all the bleeding heart liberals.

Why does the government owe all these people a living, get up and make something happen rather than sitting down and complaining about every little cut.

Yeah lazy disabled 17 year olds :rolleyes:

Look at the state of her and the way she is looking at the camera, if she looks like this now, what will she be like in 5 years time.
    I bet she has not had a good night out in a long long time.

Love Rita!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

This woman has her homework done. Makes a refreshing change to hear some hard facts from the frontline rather than the usual hyperbole from the top

Love Rita!!
    There was an auld woman who lived in a shoe!!!!

Love Rita!!

shes a nice lady

the less said about that feminist shrew susan mc kay that spoke before her the better , what is it about feminists that they cant resist scoring idealogical points no matter what the forum is , if it was a discussion on next years european championships , she would have a face on her like a smacked arse due to the fact that thier isnt a woman managing the team instead of trap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

The stuck-up bitch in black is worth watching the show for - the head on her!! :D

That blonde mouthpiece in the front row looks like she's about to go for Vincent. He looked a bit nervous there at one stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Look at the state of her and the way she is looking at the camera, if she looks like this now, what will she be like in 5 years time.
    I bet she has not had a good night out in a long long time.
    i bet shes not had a good night in either :D :pac:

In fairness,she is very wicked looking.

irishh_bob wrote: »
    shes a nice lady

the less said about that feminist shrew susan mc kay that spoke before her the better , what is it about feminists that they cant resist scoring idealogical points no matter what the forum is , if it was a discussion on next years european championships , she would have a face on her like a smacked arse due to the fact that thier isnt a woman managing the team instead of trap

We still do live in a male dominated society. There's only two women ministers. There's something odd about that in 2011.

MungBean wrote: »
    Yeah lazy disabled 17 year olds :rolleyes:

It all adds up:rolleyes:

We still do live in a male dominated society. There's only two women ministers. There's something odd about that in 2011.

fathers rarely ever get custody of thier children in the event of a break up , thiers something odd about that in 2011

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Hang on.

You're starting way too high.

Ministers are drawn from TDs, how many TDs are women?

More men are TDs than women. Why?

What are numbers like in student politics? Are more men involved than women? (Anecdotally, I'd guess yes.)

Most politicians are men, appointing women ministers on the basis of their gender doesn't help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Yeah it's mad. We should have quotas for women ministers, transexual ministers, traveller ministers, reformed terrorist ministers.......:rolleyes:

Here we go vinny to lay the smack down!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

The blonde clown has this history..via linkedln, note the association with FINE GAEL

Joan Mulvihill

CEO at Irish Internet Association
    Current
    CEO at Irish Internet Association

Past
    Executive Council at Fine Gael (2004 - 2011)
    Director at Emerge Ireland
    Founder at Starting Today

Education

University of Oxford
    National University of Ireland, Galway

http://ie.linkedin.com/pub/joan-mulvihill/5/6a3/952

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Where was the balance for the last half an hour ?

Yes PS as in public sector so had you a real point to make or were you just been pedantic

I responded to that last night. You can jump if you think I'm gonna go respond to your comment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

irishh_bob wrote: »

The #vinb hash-tag on Twitter is full of comments like that tonight. Mainly from very obnoxious right-wingers. I always find her perfectly reasonable, to be honest. I can never quite understand why she seems to get under the skin of a certain... type of person.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement