Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Love Vincent

A Man after my own heart

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Vinny is some lefty!!

Should he be allowed to go off on rants like this?
    Its good entertainment tho:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

why do politicians bother taking part in this circus run by ring master vinny , that was nothing short of badgering by browne towards hayes there

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭SnowY32

I would give hayes a smack if i saw him prick!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

And I'm sure Vincent is paid 100 euro by TV3 too :rolleyes: he's such a clown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭Jess16

What a sickening individual Brian Hayes is. He doesn't deserve minimum wage, never mind 130,000

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Oh god here we go, rap music:rolleyes:

they have thier work cut out to match vinnys ultra camp performance , what a ham

Its the working people like Hayes that are paying all the taxes so that the people in fatima mansion can have they benefits.

Drama crap he's coming out with, just because he couldnt answer the question

God I ****ing hate politicians

I just dont know why we dont strike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

What the...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Do they call this crap music?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

He's right though. It's the worse off that were hit the most by the budget.

What the fuk is this now? Have I knocked the remote control by mistake ?

turn your heads in shame after that song :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Do they call this crap music?

Better than some of the sh1te on x factor all the same, coloured girl had a decent voice.

Jess16 wrote: »
    What a sickening individual Brian Hayes is. He doesn't deserve minimum wage, never mind 130,000

what exactly did he do wrong , i thought he handled mr righteous indignation rather well , i could have forgiven a walkout

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Jimmy McNulty reading the weather now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

irishh_bob wrote: »
    why do politicians bother taking part in this circus run by ring master vinny , that was nothing short of badgering by browne towards hayes there

I'm amazed to read people actually defend politicians. Hayes is made of Teflon he has yet to actually answer a question. He will go far in his chosen profession.

Its the working people like Hayes that are paying all the taxes so that the people in fatima mansion can have they benefits.

Except the people in Fatima Mansions aren't being given 130k like Brian -where do you think his salary is coming from -fallen from the sky?

What a pathetic ending to a programme!!!Vinny's show gets more like amature hour at film college every day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

And I'm sure Vincent is paid 100 euro by TV3 too :rolleyes: he's such a clown.

Last year he said (when asked by Pat Carey) that he was paid €54k by TV3.

Except the people in Fatima Mansions aren't being given 130k like Brian -where do you think his salary is coming from -fallen from the sky?

From taxpayers!!
    Most of the people whos benefits were cut dont pay any income tax.

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    I'm amazed to read people actually defend politicians. Hayes is made of Teflon he has yet to actually answer a question. He will go far in his chosen profession.

how exactly does one answer a loaded question delivered by a barracking loon

lol

Maybe if he actually gives a straight answer instead of trying to avoid questions

The question about Enda's mate getting the €30k increase was pretty straight forward.

nothing to stop someone from fatima or anywhere else running for the dail , hayes is elected by people in south west dublin , browne shows contempt for theese voters by the personalised way he attacked hayes who im indifferent to btw

It's not just Hayes but all politicians in general he just happened to be to one on tonight.

Headshot wrote: »
    lol

Maybe if he actually gives a straight answer instead of trying to avoid questions

the question was as follows

arent you ashamed to cut wellfare , what was hayes supposed to say ?

it was a loaded question

From taxpayers!!
    Most of the people whos benefits were cut dont pay any income tax.

So it's ok for taxpayers to pay large salaries to the wealthy but not to give significantly less to the poor?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

headmaster wrote: »
    He may be right, but politics will prove him to be wrong.

Would you mind elaborating on this comment please headmaster?

Genealogy Forum Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement