Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Plautus wrote: »
    So, if you wanted to hear Ms. Devine speak at length without interruptions:

http://t.co/DmJOadTZ

And no technocentral, I don't think I was being sexist. Just that Devine's delivery was about as wooden as Pat Kenny's at points. Is all. And I'm not a fan of her IR theoretical work either :P

Edit: Whoops! I get you >_>

Edit2: He, by the way!

Yeah right, that old chestnut, I click on that link and get transported to a webcam set up in Mary Banotti's jacks, no thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I click on that link and get transported to a webcam set up in Mary Banotti's jacks

Better than getting a link to the jacks in the p p p p pal pal ba ba nooooo it's wrong, I won't say it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

vicwatson wrote: »
    Better than getting a link to the jacks in the p p p p pal pal ba ba nooooo it's wrong, I won't say it.
    unbelivable story that.

one whishey please. hold the ice. no, wait, throw some fooking ice into it.

you sure Paddy?

yeah. you only live once. right. i'm off to the jacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

There's a lot of talk here about Asperger's. The bould Paul has put on a pound or two. Probably celebrating shorting the Euro....or maybe picking up the pieces having bought it!

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Plautus

Nice save vic. After all, you don't want to end up like Mary Banotti tonight, forced to apologise by the twitter machine ...

I've actually decided that she's senile.

• Advertisement

ArtSmart wrote: »
    unbelivable story that.

one whishey please. hold the ice. no, wait, throw some fooking ice into it.

you sure Paddy?

No, I'll have Jameson please.......

STOP this NOW !!

but seriously, what a shocker. especially an old timer type place the palace is in the day time.

mad altogether

delaad wrote: »
    There's a lot of talk here about Asperger's. The bould Paul has put on a pound or two. Probably celebrating shorting the Euro....or maybe picking up the pieces having bought it!

Anyone else thinks he looks like John Bishop the comedian - same hair anyways :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,367 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Maybe they should all wear yashmaks then. Lighten up.

All the boyos gang up so!

Anyone else thinks he looks like John Bishop the comedian - same hair anyways :rolleyes:
    yeah, but Paul's funnier...

;)

• Advertisement

All the boyos gang up so!

Is it ok to say vpl, vpl, vpl, vpl, vpl here ?:)

Skid wrote: »
    Do you get upset by the women drooling over Pearse Doherty on this thread?

Ah please! A comment is made about a bloke once every two months doesn't justify daily comments about the women panelists and what they're wearing. Maybe it's why so few women come onto this forum.

Ah please! A comment is made about a bloke once every two months doesn't justify daily comments about the women panelists and what they're wearing. Maybe it's why so few women come onto this forum.
    could be that, or could be they're not sad losers like us....

You should start a trend and start commenting on the bloke panelists:rolleyes::)

Can I disassociate myself from the boorish gents on this forum, also I don't want to boast about my feminist credentials but I bought the first two singles by the Spice Girls.

I would doubt the sanity of anyone who has the hots for Vincent in fairness ... I prefer to think of him as an eccentric uncle I could go on the piss with. Who I would never have sex with. Ever.

well, i'm wrecked. nite all. good clean fun. (mostly, ;))

Can I disassociate myself from the boorish gents on this forum, also I don't want to boast about my feminist credentials but I bought the first two singles by the Spice Girls.
    sorry tech, hotmail is a dude. (/ married)

:D

You can be a bloke and a feminist!

• Advertisement

You can be a bloke and a feminist!
    keep telling yourself that...

right, nite for real now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

You got linked to Pronsíos De Rossa's youtube page as well?

Plautus wrote: »
    I would doubt the sanity of anyone who has the hots for Vincent in fairness ... I prefer to think of him as an eccentric uncle I could go on the piss with. Who I would never have sex with. Ever.

Maybe when TV3 have him appearing in the "Partyline" ads you might change your mind.

Maybe when TV3 have him appearing in the "Partyline" ads you might change your mind.

'Want to make enemies, be harangued ... and maybe more? Send a tweet to #vinb, or invite Vincent to your council estate/halting site. Rates negotiable.'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

No, I'll have Jameson please.......

STOP this NOW !!

Well if it was gonna be his last I hope he treated himself to a drop of the 18 year old Jameson Special Reserve.

Stick another one in there chief, just going for a hit & miss. I'll fix you up when I get back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Lapin wrote: »
    Stick another one in there chief, just going for a hit & miss. I'll fix you up when I get back.

Actually, while you're reaching for the bottle, make it a quadruple..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

The poor oul divil probably had flashbacks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 536 ✭✭✭ahal

As horrific as the 18 year abuse case was, I found it kind of odd that Banotti cut across VB talking about a man taking his life with a gun in a Dublin pub to change the subject to the abuse case. It was clearly the main issue and wouldn't have been in any way ignored anyway. I thought it was a bit reactionary for the sake of reactionary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

ahal wrote: »
    As horrific as the 18 year abuse case was, I found it kind of odd that Banotti cut across VB talking about a man taking his life with a gun in a Dublin pub to change the subject to the abuse case. It was clearly the main issue and wouldn't have been in any way ignored anyway. I thought it was a bit reactionary for the sake of reactionary.

how could the story of the man in the dublin pub be bigger than the horrific abuse case in mayo ? , the mayo story was all over the news this past couple of days

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 536 ✭✭✭ahal

irishh_bob wrote: »
    how could the story of the man in the dublin pub be bigger than the horrific abuse case in mayo ? , the mayo story was all over the news this past couple of days

It's not; that was my point. The way she cut into a small bit of chat regarding the man taking his life was rude and disrespectful imho for that very reason. Death is kind of serious too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement