Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

keving wrote: »
    I respect these people, they are trying to articulate the complete dissatisfaction the people have with the current bailouts and the system in general....
    I don't believe the Occupy movement is a Left movement, if so, where are the Unions ?

I respect their motivation, but you have to admit that they are very incoherent as a group. VB is a pretty good devils advocate and exposed them as so

Since when were the Unions left wing? 1913? These guys are as much the problem as any other group for the system failure. Quite happy to be branded left wing as long as their leaders get paid megabucks to protect completely unjustifiable workers rights. CPA me boll1x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

D1stant wrote: »
    I respect their motivation, but you have to admit that they are very incoherent as a group. VB is a pretty good devils advocate and exposed them as so

Since when were the Unions left wing? 1913? These guys are as much the problem as any other group for the system failure. Quite happy to be branded left wing as long as their leaders get paid megabucks to protect completely unjustifiable workers rights. CPA me boll1x

Incoherent ? Yes
    But expressing dissatisfaction doesn't and shouldn't automatically label you as left.

Who stands up for the people of Ireland these days ?
    Politicians ? Church ? Unions ?
    NONE of the above, they all have, and continue to let the people of this country down. That is why you get the likes of Occupy Dame St., Incoherent and all as they may be. The rest of us just leave the country or continue to be the sheeple that we are. The funny thing is that the one thing that seems to exercise the populace these days is the €100 house charge :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,367 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

A year in review on VB tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Last show of the year:.

Tonight: Review of the year and discussion of the murders of the Miami Showband members in 1975

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

He seems to be trying to squeeze a lot into tonight's show. Could have done with an extended programme.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,367 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

He seems to be trying to squeeze a lot into tonight's show. Could have done with an extended programme.

He always ends up focusing on one topic anyway, more than likely the Euro crisis.

He always ends up focusing on one topic anyway, more than likely the Euro crisis.

I hope Constantin isn't on the panel :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I swear that guys hair is NOT dyed :(

Even worse. Tom McGurk!

Cue the amateur dramatics :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

vicwatson wrote: »
    It looks like a hair piece to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

anyone else trying to watch this online? I'm getting picture but the sound is an american dad episode... ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Sexaphone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

link to prove what im saying

http://www.tv3.ie/live.php

MrsD007 wrote: »

Allegedly!

Some people can be very litigious. ;)

I think I can see the join though.

Am I hearing things? Is he saying Sexophone instead of Saxophone :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

And we start our review of the year with a lookback at a Murder carried out in 1975.

(I know it is newsworthy, but you either do the review of the year, or do a regular show)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Is it possible for a man to have a wig and also dye it?

He looks weird!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ArseBook

Surely modern wig-making has advanced beyond this. It's like something from the Apres Match prop department.

Skid wrote: »
    And we start our review of the year with a lookback at a Murder carried out in 1975.

(I know it is newsworthy, but you either do the review of the year, or do a regular show)

I thought he said the review of the year is next week?

Allegedly!

Some people can be very litigious. ;)

I think I can see the join though.
    The hair on top of his head looks black but the hair at the side of his head looks dark brown. A hairpiece I'd say (allegedly) ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

vicwatson wrote: »

I thought it was odd when I saw him on with Steven Travers and the other Miami member.... I think it's a piece, the colour on his locks looks different..

One of the guys that was killed in the explosion, Wesley Sommerville, was responsible for planting one of the Dublin bombs in 1974... Good enough for the b*st*rd..

MrsD007 wrote: »

He looks like a LEGO man !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,886 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

That's some divot on your man's head alright.

ArseBook wrote: »
    Surely modern wig-making has advanced beyond this. It's like something from the Apres Match prop department.

But why have a colour that is too young for him.

Being bald would draw less attention to himself!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

That is the most obvious wig I've ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

link to prove what im saying

http://www.tv3.ie/live.php

that is mental, Vincent Browne mashed with American Dad?

ArseBook wrote: »

I think people in showbusiness seem to think they have a God-given right to wear a wig, even if it's completely obvious. Donie Cassidy is a prime example.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

for god sake people. I like a joke like anybody, but this is shocking stuff.

Has he not got a wife/partner to tell him that he needs to sort it out, you can't be going around like that....

• Advertisement

I think what happened to him in 1975 was a hair raising experience from him and he refuses to dye in vain.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement