Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭suzzi

property tax blah, property tax blah blah, property tax blah blah blah.......

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Plautus

Tonight could be a cracker folks. I think Leo Varadkar's about to meet his Waterloo like Brian Hayes and Simon Coveney already have ...
    lydiamurph Lydia Murphy
    #vinb: As Dáil reconvenes we're joined by Minister Leo Varadkar, Mary Lou McDonald and Billy Kelleher. Glenna Lynch will preview papers.

See y'all in ... 4 hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Jaysus, I think Noonan's hair might be growing back :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I see Joe is just as devoid of constructive ideas as he was last year.. I really dont like that Joan Collins wan beside him... elected purely because of an election stunt outside Leinster House..

• Registered Users Posts: 51,886 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Enda reminds me of the cardboard cut-out on the John Smith drinks advert. He has no personality at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Jaysus, I think Noonan's hair might be growing back :D

I noticed that on the news tonight. He should sack his barber. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Varadker has really gone down in my estimation. Dunno if he is, but he comes across as arrogant and uncaring.

I see Joe is just as devoid of constructive ideas as he was last year.. I really dont like that Joan Collins wan beside him... elected purely because of an election stunt outside Leinster House..

I know a lot of people dismiss Joe Higgins as a lefty loony but he usually makes a few interesting points in between some of the whimsical stuff.

Varadker has really gone down in my estimation. Dunno if he is, but he comes across as arrogant and uncaring.

He's an arrogant tosser.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,886 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I know a lot of people dismiss Joe Higgins as a lefty loony but he usually makes a few interesting points in between some of the whimsical stuff.

He comes out with some great quips. Very funny.

• Advertisement

I kind of feel sorry for Leo.. I think he's a genuinely decent guy, and well meaning..... given that when he was completely honest with the public last year (which supposedly is what the public is looking for), he caused huge controvery and was ridiculed, he must wonder what exactly he's meant to say to keep people happy...

She should just respond to questions cynically and dishonestly like the shinners, that seems to win votes from the Irish people..

I kind of feel sorry for Leo.. I think he's a genuinely decent guy, and well meaning..... given that when he was completely honest with the public last year (which supposedly is what the public is looking for), he caused huge controvery and was ridiculed, he must wonder what exactly he's meant to say to keep people happy...

She should just respond to questions cynically and dishonestly like the shinners, that seems to win votes from the Irish people..

Jon, it was Varadkar who came up with the famous "Not a red cent more" line.

Jon, it was Varadkar who came up with the famous "Not a red cent more" line.
    He didn't use the word "red" :p:p:p

He didn't use the word "red" :p:p:p

Ah shur that makes it okay then :P

Ah shur that makes it okay then :P
    Don't get cocky you, remember Billy is one of yours ;):D

sr clares, scarified, morass, austerity, joe on a roll....

has leo v actually done anything/anywhere as minister for sport? or the other two offices for that matter?....arrogant is an understatement...

has leo v actually done anything/anywhere as minister for sport? or the other two offices for that matter?....arrogant is an understatement...

Don't get cocky you, remember Billy is one of yours ;):D

Nah, he's a Northsider. I'm in South Central.

(I've just remembered that Micheal Martin was returned with a big majority in CSC) :o

playing clever?...imagine being clever when you're a minister?...lord help me!

I knew Glenna would be invited back, she has done well out of her appearance on the Frontline Presidential Debate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Vinny is running out of steam on all of this....sorry I switched away from Inglorious Bastards. :mad:

I knew Glenna would be invited back.

The voice of the middle classes ;)

Why are TV3 broadcasting this woman's mammogram ?

sorry for the repeats....3 is playing havoc!..apologies..

Happyman42 wrote: »
    sorry I switched away from Inglorious Bastards. :mad:

There's a whole panel of them on VB tonight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

Vincent has no time for the Intergovernmental thing, going by his last couple of IT pieces, calling for a No in any referendum that might happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I knew Glenna would be invited back, she has done well out of her appearance on the Frontline Presidential Debate.

I wonder is Sean Gallagher's Wife restraining him from throwing things at the Screen when she appears?

So near and yet, so far, Sean.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Has Vincent had a blue rinse,or has the colour on my telly gone amuck??

Nah, he's a Northsider. I'm in South Central.

(I've just remembered that Micheal Martin was returned with a big majority in CSC) :o
    I'm just after reading the small print :eek: You should hang your head in shame:mad:

Hey, in Clare, we returned Timmy "Dolittle" Dooley :o

• Advertisement

I hate that Truly Irish ad.

"And rashers that taste grrrrrreat"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement