Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Poor Bieber :(
    I BELIEVE!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

deise_girl wrote: »
    Poor Bieber :(
    I BELIEVE!!!

Believe in what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

.. I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky . I think a out it every night and day , spread my wings and fly away. I believe I can soar, I see me running through that open door. Oh I believe I can fly!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Jhcx wrote: »
    .. I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky . I think a out it every night and day , spread my wings and fly away. I believe I can soar, I see me running through that open door. Oh I believe I can fly!
    Needs more this.

http://www2.warnerbros.com/spacejam/movie/jam.htm

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Believe in what?

In the Bieber cause of course

In the Bieber cause of course

And this cause is...

Can't help but feel this is sounding like a cult...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Does anyone know the handiest way to get to Belfast from Galway?

And this cause is...

Can't help but feel this is sounding like a cult...
    Bieber is Best. Other suck. Biebers well being protectors.
    The leader is good, the leader is great..

Bieber is Best. Other suck. Biebers well being protectors.
    The leader is good, the leader is great..

Na na na na na na na na Bieber
    Na na na na na na na na Bieber
    Na na na na na na na na Bieber, Bieber, BATMAN
    I mean....Bieber.

P.s. I do not condone the listening to Justin Bieber in any way, shape or form.

• Advertisement

Is there really bielibers in this room? What a god awful cult bielibers they do nothing but cause trouble and panic. Like the cut for Justin fiasco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Like the cut for Justin fiasco.
    Justin Fiasco? is he some sort of weird bastard child of Bieber and Lupe Fiasco?
    IUnWcTY.png

Flight of The Conchords anyone?

Obviously no one watches the bill anymore. . . So RTE no longer have it on the player. I just keep getting kicked in the heart one of the days it'll stop bleeding

Picture was too long IMO so i have give you the link which you can click here to show how a country unites together to hunt the unwanted. That's hows its done. Lets hope he never comes to Ireland or it could be even more disastrous

Picture was too long IMO so i have give you the link which you can click here to show how a country unites together to hunt the unwanted. That's hows its done. Lets hope he never comes to Ireland or it could be even more disastrous

Didn't he get refused entry into Coppers in Dublin there a while back?

• Advertisement

Didn't he get refused entry into Coppers in Dublin there a while back?

Did he? this is awful. Thank god i never heard. :pac:

In other News i think i just got dumped. Im very unsure TBH. Oh well thank god its paddys weekend coming up. Time to do something stupid.

Did he? this is awful. Thank god i never heard. :pac:

In other News i think i just got dumped. Im very unsure TBH. Oh well thank god its paddys weekend coming up. Time to do something stupid.

Man that sucks. Least it didn't warrant an arghh eh?

Come join me on Minecraft, forget all about that other gender! I can't even remember what they're called!.....This may not be the most positive message I now realise.

In all seriousness, don't do anything you might later regret on paddys!

Man that sucks. Least it didn't warrant an arghh eh?

Come join me on Minecraft, forget all about that other gender! I can't even remember what they're called!.....This may not be the most positive message I now realise.

In all seriousness, don't do anything you might later regret on paddys!

Well you see thats the thing. ive had to call in friends to help me understand dafuq has happened. I find it hilarious cause i haven't a clue where i stand.:pac: weirdest break up ever if it is a break up. . .

That i believe is not gonna happen im gonna be in the wrong company at a 19th and its the day before paddys day i think a few of the lads are gonna start drinking early.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My kitty may or may not be pregnant. I don't know if this is a yeaah or an arrgh so I'll just put it here :P

"The fastest way to get hurt is to look back while running forward"

That may not always be true, but i think a study was once done to prove that as you look away, Some how an animate* object will appear out in front of you. Or Murphy's law "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Is it ok to go to the shop in a suit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Cakes. wrote: »
    Since I've seen people go in pyjamas I would wager yes.

Cakes. wrote: »

Of course it is!

Just make sure you buy really childish items, like jelly babies and Coco Pops.

Also, pics or GTFO! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Acciaccatura

Went around all afternoon with the Ivory Coast tricolour on my forehead thanks to a moment of stupidity involving a mirror a la Karen from Mean Girls :P

Of course it is!

Just make sure you buy really childish items, like jelly babies and Coco Pops.

Also, pics or GTFO! :P

I went and it was grand :pac:

I don't think I got any photos because I was taking most of them, I'll look and see

I dont know what to do... and i dont know where to go. I spoke to my ex the otherday and it was slightly weird. But ive seem to have lost a load of friends in the process. I often wonder are there many people just exiting their teen years and wondering who they are? Is it because the few of us that do wonder have too much time on our hands to question the lives we have lived. or is it that we dont spend enough time with our friends and doing the things we love to stop us from thinking about the meaning and purpose of our lives in this world.

Its very stressful knowing that everyday you have to wake up and put a smile on your face and stay hush about the cry that burns inside of you. But i cant lie either, I do love to wake up with a smile on my face and be nice to everyone i meet and help those that my body tells me to help. Its not by a random coincidence that i meet the people that i get along well with. or the people with a story that i can relate to. But once every while i have to let that smile down and take sometime to understand why i choose to smile everyday. Is it just to be wanted in society.

But if that's the case why do i get on well with everyone i come into contact with, granted there are the few that dont get on well with me. which tells that im not all that interested in a belonging. I always feel like a person living in the body of another or that there is another person in this suit with me. Some of you may know i often go on about London and Ireland and basically it represents the two people i am the two identities i feel i am making up for in one. I was born into the society as an English child, but ended up living the life of an Irish child. and always in my life i have been thorn between wondering what i was supposed to live and the person i have grown upto be and it hurts and i want to let go of this past so much but i cant for some reason. I have carried this baggage for so long with me that i dont know how to open my hands and release my grip from it.

I got offered a job just the other day which is the best thing since passing the leaving cert. but its been so long since i have worked. I have since become an adult since i last worked for a company. and i realize this is the first job im going to be interacting with others on a daily basis. something i have never done except for team building exercises, training i have done since 5th year and now i have to put that into action and im going to be put under so much pressure that im going to learn a whole new me that i have never met before and its one of the scariest things that i know to happen to me (besides the car doing a 360 at a roundabout to me today) but knowing people are going to be dependent on me. and knowing me i go into automatic mode. i dont think, i do the action that is required and its not something i like because it leads to mistakes. And yes humans make mistakes but i cant or i try not to allow myself to make those mistakes that you are allowed to make.

Jesus i seriously need to get out of this thread more often. I practically live in here and on the main boards home page. I completely forget that there are a hell of a lot more threads in C&H

I've noticed my number of posts per day slowly rising and rising, and it seems I spend quite a bit more time on Boards then I use to.....Meh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Is anyone awake atall atall?

Probably not, damn insomnia

Is anyone awake atall atall?

Probably not, damn insomnia

I'm awake now got my 7 hours sleep not sure if I want more..

• Advertisement

I'm gonna ask here before I go asking people but my laptop is broke! It did an update and then restarted but won't start!

Any ideas?

Steve Hughes, oh how you make me laugh.

Three are getting so good... :P

247102.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

I'm moreso wondering why you're playing 18 Wheels of Steel.

Colm! wrote: »
    I'm moreso wondering why you're playing 18 Wheels of Steel.

Because it came bundled with Prison Tycoon. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭BaneV26

Alright lads. Just popping in to see if anyone has jobs, or are planning on getting a job for the summer?

Unfortunately I believe I will have to get a job due to me being an idiot and betting and losing all my money and I am now in debt, etc. so badly need a job. :o

Just wondering if anyone else is looking for a job. Should I start handing out CVs during the week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

BaneV26 wrote: »
    Should I start handing out CVs during the week?
    Yes. And actually go out and hand in your CV to places, applying by those online job sites is useless; I don't know anyone who's gotten a response from them. By dressing nicely, having a good CV, and talking to the manager, it shows that you're motivated, makes a much better impression and you're more likely to get somewhere.
    It's tough getting a job, just start looking as soon as you can and keep trying.

Lawliet wrote: »
    Yes. And actually go out and hand in your CV to places, applying by those online job sites is useless; I don't know anyone who's gotten a response from them.

I got a response, interview and job from an online application. Was also surprised to see they had my physical copy of my cv and my cover letter. But they really help.

Defo get out there as Lawliet says. Don't leave it too late cause you will have more competition as more students look for summer jobs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I got a response, interview and job from an online application. Was also surprised to see they had my physical copy of my cv and my cover letter. But they really help.

Defo get out there as Lawliet says. Don't leave it too late cause you will have more competition as more students look for summer jobs.

I'm the same, most of the interviews and jobs I've gotten in the last few years bar one I've applied for them all online. Your best bet is to do both tbh. Don't just leave a cv in and not go back, try and pop back in at some point and have a chat with them.

• Advertisement

One of these days I will be back to normal and will get to sleep during the night rather than 6am-3pm until I start work then it will be all over the clock but at least they will be proper consecutive hours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I'm the same, most of the interviews and jobs I've gotten in the last few years bar one I've applied for them all online.
    There's always exceptions, but most people I know who tired online got nowhere. These places get hundreds of applicants -especially this time of year- they probably don't even look at half of them. It's worth trying online but I wouldn't rely on it solely

'Sweet Jesus' was the first words out of my mouth watching this. :eek:

This is not crazy its beyond fcked up. How insane do you have to be? I know this is all for our savior but whats the point in killing yourself pretending to be someone else...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Oh I'm a vegetarian now.. I tried it for lent, and I'm sticking with it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Brave!

The epic moment when I wake at 6am and finally get to have a long day ahead of me

• Advertisement

My girlfriend is a vegetarian....I hate her now.......

:pac:

My girlfriend is a vegetarian....I hate her now.......

:pac:

lmao :pac::D

164206_10151377084437057_643486524_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

3ohhfw.jpg

Between reading stories about the Saudis threatening to cut a 24 y/o's spinal cord as some form of "justice" for a crime he committed, and listening to more talk about N. Korea, I'm really starting to think global warming is a good thing...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy some spray cans and cut down some trees...

• Advertisement
Advertisement