Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

D&N? what idiot made this? The biscuits are *BN* not B&N

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

B&N stands for Barnes and Noble.... They Sell books... I dont approve of books

BN stands for The BN Biscuit (or Biscuiterie Nantaise) a French brand of biscuit, consisting of a filling, such as chocolate, sandwiched between two biscuits. It was launched in 1897, acquired by United Biscuits in 1998, and relaunched in September 2000.They are manufactured at the United Biscuits site in Vertou, France.

BNs are produced in two different shapes: circles and rounded squares. One side of the biscuit is decorated with one of four different faces. There are six different flavours of the BN biscuit: chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, custard, raspberry, apricot and milk chocolate. They also come in a "Mini BN" variety.

A relaunch in September 1999 involved an advertising campaign with the name "BN BN" sung along to the tune of catchy "Mah Nà Mah Nà". Despite public petitions, BN Biscuits were not sold in the United Kingdom for a 10 year gap (2003 to 2013); however, they were still sold in many French and Afghan stores.

In 2013, BN returned to UK supermarkets with new packaging and logos

On a side note this should show how bored i am!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Happy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

The final "dooo" in the title is a bit prolonged for my liking.

I hate you all with every fibre of my being...

• Advertisement

Oh hush hush, now. Enjoy your happy 4th of July.

watch this video :P

Read they lyrics!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

YAAAAAY new den name...however I do have a question. Will the support group for Dendrophilia still continue?

YAAAAAY new den name...however I do have a question. Will the support group for Dendrophilia still continue?

I want to comment but it may back fire on me :( :pac:

Jhcx wrote: »
    I want to comment but it may back fire on me :( :pac:

Fire at will!

Fire at will!

nope moderators will destroy my very fabric of belief

• Advertisement

As long as there are those of us who are irrevocably drawn in by the allure of the dendro, the support group will persist...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

"The Edward SnowDen"

"The Edward SnowDen"

This is the next title. The rest of ye need not bother pitching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    This is the next title. The rest of ye need not bother pitching.

wnolan1992's sex dengeon?

wnolan1992's sex dengeon?

Nobody would ever come in voluntarily then. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

"No-one would ever come in voluntarily Den"

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

After weaning myself off coke a couple years ago and literally having a max of one can every few months ever since, in the last couple weeks when Ive been super tired Ive been turning to coke to keep me awake and its soooooo friggen good at doing that >.< Also blaming the warm weather for it feeling like coke weather.
    Dunno what the point of this post is, just thought you all should know x
    And also between giving it and right now, any time Id drink it sparingly Id feel sooooo sick afterwards, but not really anymore. Crazy ****
    Ps. Im drinking coke atm

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

deise_girl wrote: »
    After weaning myself off coke a couple years ago and literally having a max of one can every few months ever since, in the last couple weeks when Ive been super tired Ive been turning to coke to keep me awake and its soooooo friggen good at doing that >.< Also blaming the warm weather for it feeling like coke weather.
    Dunno what the point of this post is, just thought you all should know x
    And also between giving it and right now, any time Id drink it sparingly Id feel sooooo sick afterwards, but not really anymore. Crazy ****
    Ps. Im drinking coke atm

sure its not heroin or anything , you're grand :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

After weaning myself off coke a couple years ago

done

If there's a better way to spend €194,000, I haven't found it:

[url=]http://www.privateislandsonline.com/islands/ofu-island[/url]

• Advertisement

So.... The whole island is for sale? Only €194,000

Christ if i had a little more investment id buy it thats dirt cheap.. need drool emojicon

So.... The whole island is for sale? Only €194,000

Christ if i had a little more investment id buy it thats dirt cheap.. need drool emojicon

Well, 194k for the land. It'd probably take at least double that to make it a livable place. You'd need to build a dock, refit the house, buy a boat to go to and from the mainland, probably hire a few guys to work the banana plantation and build a house for them...

But seriously, if I won the Euromillions, I'd probably invest €10,000,000 in doing that place up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Reminded me of this news item I read recently. http://www.thejournal.ie/photos-most-expensive-house-in-america-931540-Jun2013/

Well, 194k for the land. It'd probably take at least double that to make it a livable place. You'd need to build a dock, refit the house, buy a boat to go to and from the mainland, probably hire a few guys to work the banana plantation and build a house for them...

But seriously, if I won the Euromillions, I'd probably invest €10,000,000 in doing that place up.

Id still just take the island. Its a whole fcking island. The status one can have with that. Theres even a runway, Im sold :D:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

went down to the pub next door to watch the hurling. carlsberg in hand. out to the smoking area. in my usual spot. Tipp had given up the ghost so i started to people watch. I notice there's a couple beside me bout my age, playing chess. i found it so odd. sitting in a smoke filled beer garden while a battle rages on the screen people chatting playing pool, the clink of glasses and here is this young couple mauling each other between moves of the pawn. trying to bring some class to a classless place. he ruined it though by being really patronising to the poor girl about all her moves.

Its so stupid. But i kind of really have to buy an original Ps4 before they bring out a "slimmed" version or some version thats not the original ps4. I dont need it but its kind of tradition now i have Playstation 1(original), 2(original), 3(original). To not buy the next version is sinful. I managed to buy one of the last original ps3 from GAME. A week later the slimmed version was introduced. just gonna have to buy a glass cabinet and put them all into.

What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

The unstoppable force passes through the immovable object (which remains unmoved).

The unstoppable force passes through the immovable object (which remains unmoved).

What happens if the object is impenetrable? Also assume this object is a plane, and therefore it's not possible for the unstoppable force to slide along and pass by. :P

• Advertisement

Id say they swap over their magical powers to the other

Midnight! How the hell is it still 23 degrees out. Sat in my car for 2hrs thought it was warm switched on the cold air. It's not air conditioning but it is? Anyway arrive in ennis get out of the car to put fuel in. Holy sweet jebus. I thought the car was on fire. I was so glad to be sitting in an ice box. Don't think therell be any clothes for me tonight ha ha otherwise they'll melt or I'll melt... . Which reminds me the best cold clothes to wear are neylon and silk. What gorgeous cold fabrics they are

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Midnight! How the hell is it still 23 degrees out. Sat in my car for 2hrs thought it was warm switched on the cold air. It's not air conditioning but it is? Anyway arrive in ennis get out of the car to put fuel in. Holy sweet jebus. I thought the car was on fire. I was so glad to be sitting in an ice box. Don't think therell be any clothes for me tonight ha ha otherwise they'll melt or I'll melt... . Which reminds me the best cold clothes to wear are neylon and silk. What gorgeous cold fabrics they are
    Well, welcome to my world...or you're at least close to it, regionally speaking.

Are FWB's a bad idea?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Are FWB's a bad idea?

Everything is a bad idea, after a while. ;)

Are FWB's a bad idea?

depends on what you're into.

• Advertisement

They are the best idea!

bring back the C&H Sex Discussion Thread

Colm! wrote: »
    bring back the C&H Sex Discussion Thread

Bring back the what now?

there used to be one of those, forget what happened to it :L

It would make sense to have one in C&H after all lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

There is definitely one somewhere if someone is bothered to find it.

The only thing i can say is thank god Boards is simple like google.

Here we Go the C&H Sex Discussion Thread

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The only thing i can say is thank god Boards is simple like google.

Here we Go the C&H Sex Discussion Thread

That really was a magnificent thread. Strange to see so many familiar names who I haven't chatted with in ages... :(

That really was a magnificent thread. Strange to see so many familiar names who I haven't chatted with in ages... :(

So many closed accounts :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    So many closed accounts :(

2 deceased, 4 site-bans, 17 closed accounts, a moderator who hasn't logged in for 9 months and a load of people who just stopped posting for various reasons. :eek:

2 deceased, 4 site-bans, 17 closed accounts, a moderator who hasn't logged in for 9 months and a load of people who just stopped posting for various reasons. :eek:

Fúck.

2 deceased??? :O Whos the 2nd? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

2 deceased??? :O Whos the 2nd? :(

Rozabeez, I think. :(

Rozabeez, I think. :(

Yup. She didn't post in C&H very often, to be fair.

• Advertisement
Advertisement