Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

There's no Justice, No evidence, Banking law Gone out the window Family law favours the criminal.(i know first hand, family member got thrown out of her own house :( ) we have enough environmentalist, insurers not wishing to insure. pointless in learning them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

My serious answer would be

LW354 Media Law 5 Add 1
    LW356 Industrial And Intellectual Property Law

because I assume the first one is dealing with like newspapers and stuff and the second one dealing with patents and stuff, both of which sound cool.

The criminal ones also sound cool.

*I'm basing my judgement on the titles alone with no knowledge of what's actually in the modules.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Jhcx wrote: »
    There's no Justice, No evidence, Banking law Gone out the window Family law favours the criminal.(i know first hand, family member got thrown out of her own house :( ) we have enough environmentalist, insurers not wishing to insure. pointless in learning them.

I'm not sure that's fully legit :P

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    My serious answer would be

LW354 Media Law 5 Add 1
    LW356 Industrial And Intellectual Property Law

because I assume the first one is dealing with like newspapers and stuff

Strangely i went straight to online piracy and media crap that way. kinda forget that the term MEDIA can refer to those guys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

walking home from the shop,crossing the pedestrian crossing. There's a car with a garda van behind it waiting at the lights. next thing the driver door of the car opens and out steps a woman phone to her ear and swaps places with the passenger. steps out the car ,phone to ear in front of the gardai.
    people are dumb.
    gave me and the flatmate a right chuckle

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

12 day fast commencing for the debs now, woo..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Corvo, there's an entire OT over here for you to stamp your mark on. Get over here!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Ahahaha, a random search of C&H and the last comment is about me. Brilliant.

Corvo is in the building people.

Your going to have to stick around if you want a jizzler to go with your blowie.

What a sentence :pac:

• Advertisement

Your avatar would go down really well in the LC OT since they are on about the cookie monster.

Your avatar would go down really well in the LC OT since they are on about the cookie monster.

I saw :P

I wonder what it really does anyway. Did you see canards pic of the mod tools?

I did yeh, you still want all that power?

I wonder what it really does anyway. Did you see canards pic of the mod tools?

Someone showed you plebs our vast array of utilities?!

Gordon shall be informed of this mockery!

To be fair it was to intimidate me.

• Advertisement

And it did shut him up. Which takes some doing, have you seen his posts per day? It's like 50!

Ah, intimidation is one of the only acceptable reasons to lift the veil.

My rage has subsided. :P

Jesus Corvo, that's... impressive? You trying to be the next Mike65? :pac:

It didnt really. I never shut up. I post everywhere which is why my posts are so high. When i get into college I'll settle into one or two forums.

Well you should stick around here. We need a good chatterbox.

Thats me then. I'll get this place fired up

Another reason my count is so high is cause all I really post in are chats. So thats the NUIG, LC OT and now the grads and here.

• Advertisement

I was impressed with my PPD of 1.5.

I really do not have enough to say to go much beyond that :pac:

Mines 3.1 and I thought that was impressive enough, but obviously not.

I just never shut up :pac:

Evidently :P

Wait, I have a question. This forum is the Clearasil & Hormones forum. So technically isn't everything that isn't discussing Clearasil & Hormones off topic?

Thereby making every thread off topic?!?!?!??!! *Implodes*

And another thing, I see very little discussion on hormones. I for one would like to see more of Adrenaline, ADH, Insulin, even Testosterone!!!

More hormones = orgies everywhere.

Why not oestrogen? Thats sexist.

decisions wrote: »
    More hormones = orgies everywhere.

And your saying this is something you don't want?!
    Why not oestrogen? Thats sexist.

Because girls have cooties duhhhh, do you want your skin to fall off Corvo? Is that how it is?!

The LC OT is bad enough :P

Its never enough

• Advertisement

Double post but what of it

Double post but what of it

posted that one a while back. not sure if here but defo facebook. i got likes for it. but id say here too.

What's weird is some of those countries don't even exist anymore!

What's weird is some of those countries don't even exist anymore!

such as? :confused:

Wales:pac:

such as? :confused:

Wales:pac:

I may be about to make a fool of myself but I'm pretty sure Zaire is now the Democratic Republic of Congo!

4.gif

It's a bad state of affair when not only can you not kill wasps but you have to rescue the drowning one from someones milk and then feel all sad that its spazzing to its death. I used to be a much stronger person guys, now the idea of harming pesky insects is too much for me.

This world is going to destroy me

deise_girl wrote: »
    It's a bad state of affair when not only can you not kill wasps but you have to rescue the drowning one from someones milk and then feel all sad that its spazzing to its death. I used to be a much stronger person guys, now the idea of harming pesky insects is too much for me.

Till it gets up and stings you. then the old you will be back in a heart beat.

Oh oh oh and Sudan is now split into Republic of Sudan and Republic of South Sudan!

• Advertisement

Oh oh oh and Sudan is now split into Republic of Sudan and Republic of South Sudan!

Is it? wow didnt know that and all the sudan passports i see everyday

Is it? wow didnt know that and all the sudan passports i see everyday

That only happened in 2011 I think.

Till it gets up and stings you. then the old you will be back in a heart beat.

I just counted 6 in the kitchen right now, I tell ya itll be an easier day when I do just kill them all

deise_girl wrote: »

I always try to give bees, wasps, flies and the like the opportunities to be free. Like I'll attempt to lure moths out of rooms by turning off the light and letting them be drawn to streetlights.

But the ones that show gross incompetence (i.e smashing themselves repeatedly against the pane of glass even when the window is open) die for the betterment of their species.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Wasps are douchebags I always splat them against my window.I usually leave spiders alone when i spot them in the flat. They keep the fly population in place. wish one would move in to the kitchen bloody flies everywhere this week.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I always try to give bees, wasps, flies and the like the opportunities to be free. Like I'll attempt to lure moths out of rooms by turning off the light and letting them be drawn to streetlights.

But the ones that show gross incompetence (i.e smashing themselves repeatedly against the pane of glass even when the window is open) die for the betterment of their species.

Praise be to Natural Selection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Wasps are douchebags I always splat them against my window.I usually leave spiders alone when i spot them in the flat. They keep the fly population in place. wish one would move in to the kitchen bloody flies everywhere this week.
    One of them was hiding in my mother's shoe yesterday, and stung her when she put it on. Crushed another one with the Argos catalogue, today. Also...

wasps_thumb.jpg

One of them was hiding in my mother's shoe yesterday, and stung her when she put it on. Crushed another one with the Argos catalogue, today. Also...

Heh that reminded me of this.
    what-is-the-most-powerful-pokemon-in-the-world.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Has boards made the stars under your username bigger or prettier or something? They seem.. different..

i.e. I actually noticed them!

Yes they have. I dont like it.

I don't like it. Every time I see mine, I'm just reminded that I don't have those 5 stars... :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement