Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I think we should all make raps about ourselves like Kevin G, to flood out the mean ones. http://371426.likecase2.info/

What a hero.

MEAN GIRLS FTW.. I think..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Colm! wrote: »
    Yes. That's me. I'm trying to get this video to go slightly viral so that I can hopefully get a few people who posted this to watch it.

Just an idea then, you should put "likes", "abuse", "bullying" and things like that as a tag too so if people search "Facebook bullying" or whatever it'll come up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Its actually disturbing. I feel sick looking at them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

You have a voice that'd be great for radio!

cork campus radio 2010 kiiid :L and also straight off the school debating team. Figured it's the least I could put my talents to use for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Colm! wrote: »
    cork campus radio 2010 kiiid :L and also straight off the school debating team. Figured it's the least I could put my talents to use for.

Deadly.I'm doing raidio next year in college and woe betide anyone who has to hear me.I never realised till I heard myself back but my voice is horrific...it manages to be both high pitched but with a fairly flat dublin accent and its just manky!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Whats suddenly happened to facebook? Every small town is at war.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Is anyone else feeling left out because their facebook seems completely normal? :confused:

Is anyone else feeling left out because their facebook seems completely normal? :confused:

It's all on the like pages :p I was confused first too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Irish assignment not doing too badly acctually...but I''m only getting through it because I'm giving myself a little browse time in between each section that I get done.

Self Motivation or procrastinating??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »

Im more worried that people go to those pages :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Whats suddenly happened to facebook? Every small town is at war.

I kept seeing things about 'balla lads' and 'swinford lads' fighting and I thought it was a Hardy Bucks joke. Turns out they're actually serious...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Aoifey! wrote: »

I've looked at those, can't see anything hugely out of the ordinary. See a few like pages about the mysterious like pages, but none of the like pages seem in any way controversial! Just the usual stuff!

I'm very confused still? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Yeah, what's happening with FB? I've most of my friends off my news feed since all i use FB for is chat (and sparingly at that)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Mortgages vs kidbuds....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Namlub wrote: »
    I kept seeing things about 'balla lads' and 'swinford lads' fighting and I thought it was a Hardy Bucks joke. Turns out they're actually serious...

Ballagh's at war with Charlestown and Ballyhaunis is at war with Kiltimagh. Not sure why:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

well done colm you've said what we were all thinking in a really well spoken way. especially the bit at the end. grow the **** up indeed ye little scumbags. I'll share this as well over facebook and such. maybe what you've said might make some difference and shut these kids up, at least i hope they're kids, refuse to believe anyone in the 18-21 bracket would be immature enough to post that bile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Unsurprisingly, it's Arklow vs. Wicklow, Gorey, Bray, Dublin, Shillelagh, Greystones, Muckanannaeiderdauhaulia, Newtown Mt. Keneddy, and anyone else who wants their bit.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Only one of my contacts/friends/whatever the term is on Facebook has made any reference to it, and she seems pretty upset about the whole thing.

The advantages of only adding trustworthy people/friends aged 18+, I suppose.

Only one of my contacts/friends/whatever the term is on Facebook has made any reference to it, and she seems pretty upset about the whole thing.

The advantages of only adding trustworthy people/friends aged 18+, I suppose.

Yeah, the majority I saw posting about it were my little sister's friends who keep adding me.

Maybe some got deleted if people can't find em. Hopefully anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

EVERYONE...

turns out that Jonah kid in the "What's going on.." video is a serious attention seeking fake.. Voila:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I have a load of random contacts from across the country from Irish College and the like and I still amn't finding any of these things and no one seems upset about it on my newsfeed. I suppose that's a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

They seem to have disappeared, now it's just people pretending to be the guards...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Namlub wrote: »
    They seem to have disappeared, now it's just people pretending to be the guards...

LOL. Cyber-police. Anyone remember the shi!t-storm around this video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Grindylow wrote: »
    EVERYONE...

turns out that Jonah kid in the "What's going on.." video is a serious attention seeking fake..

What a dick. "Everyone in my school loves me". I want to punch him in the selfrighteous mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

In other news it's a breakthrough:
    it-all-makes-sense-now.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

so a fb friend just posted the page of the person who apparently is making the likes. I's a fake page but judging from the wall posts the likes are coming from that page. lets hope they find the ****er who made it and all the likes

the profile

The other day me and my friend were talking bout the stupid things we did when we were little and we remembered these stupid videos we uploaded to youtube. We looked them up, and it turns out a video of my little sister playing with Bratz when she was 8 got over 80,000 views...

She's 14 now so of course we posted it all over her Facebook and showed all her friends :p

In other news it's a breakthrough:[/IMG]

Thats what that fcukin thing is!!!!
    I always decided that it was a ball-chinian
    (may be a creepy image....)

Dude...

Its from Men In Black 2!
    Actually ill link instead of embed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Its from Men In Black 2!
    Actually ill link instead of embed

Scarred for life...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

im studying the 1929 crash. Im off to bed cause i have to study
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Thats what that fcukin thing is!!!!
    I always decided that it was a ball-chinian
    (may be a creepy image....)
    Could it be an....ULTIMATE CHIN? :pac:

your chin better not be like that :P

RolandIRL wrote: »
    Could it be an....ULTIMATE CHIN? :pac:

your chin better not be like that :P

Nah. Mines very square :P
    And UC currently dead man, he currently dead :(

UC will be back some day. Just like that An File guy. He always said he'd return too... >_>

UC will be back some day. Just like that An File guy. He always said he'd return too... >_>

Maybe he will. Maybe he will......
    Itd take something big for him to return though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Was it not An Fhile?

>_>

Maybe he will. Maybe he will......
    Itd take something big for him to return though

Maybe you could knock out Michael Bisping or something. :pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1R2r8FxmQn8

Was it not An Fhile?

>_>

It was for a year, but that spelling is never coming back! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Sooo tempting to post things from lilmissciara's account... :P

• Advertisement

Oh LOL

funny-facebook-fails-nooooooo.jpg

In the library and unsure as to if I want chocolate or not. And unsure as to what kind of chocolate I want, if I even want it at all. All I have on me atm is jellies and I'm here till 12.30 or 1am. What should I dooooo? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

In the library and unsure as to if I want chocolate or not. And unsure as to what kind of chocolate I want, if I even want it at all. All I have on me atm is jellies and I'm here till 12.30 or 1am. What should I dooooo? :(

Get more than one type of chocolate if you can! You'll be glad of it when it starts getting late and you need a sugar rush!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Me too! For all of that apart from the jellies, cos I don't really like them :P... Except then I went and got chocolate and gobbled it up and 'twas very nice :cool: So that's what you should do too! Might see you somewhere around here at some point... :P

Me too! For all of that apart from the jellies, cos I don't really like them :P... Except then I went and got chocolate and gobbled it up and 'twas very nice :cool: So that's what you should do too! Might see you somewhere around here at some point... :P

You in the fishbowl? I went out, got cookies from Daybreak, snuck them in back under my tshirt. I looked like I had a box baby. I'm currently trying to figure out what i need to learn for Philosophy. I have the notes, I just dont have a feckin clue what to do with em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Maybe you could knock out Michael Bisping or something. :pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1R2r8FxmQn8

Just like Hendo but you can never do it in the fashion Hendo did it in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

You in the fishbowl? I went out, got cookies from Daybreak, snuck them in back under my tshirt. I looked like I had a box baby. I'm currently trying to figure out what i need to learn for Philosophy. I have the notes, I just dont have a feckin clue what to do with em.

Yeah! :p Where are you?! :P Is boards working for you or is it unbelievably, ridiculously slow like mine? Sneaky with the cookies ;) What sort of cookies were they? Philosophy is all like... just thinking about stuff though, innit? So you could just say 'should I learn anything?' and you'd probably get a first class :P

Yeah! :p Where are you?! :P Is boards working for you or is it unbelievably, ridiculously slow like mine? Sneaky with the cookies ;) What sort of cookies were they? Philosophy is all like... just thinking about stuff though, innit? So you could just say 'should I learn anything?' and you'd probably get a first class :P

I left around ten past, quarter past 12! I walked out with another girl, I was wearing a black jacket! I was at the top of the room. My boards wouldnt work either :( Dude...Cadburys B)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

So my dyslexia diagnosis came with an unexpected ADD diagnosis. Got some free photocopying cards and extra lending privileges for the library though, so I can't complain

• Advertisement

Lawliet wrote: »
    So my dyslexia diagnosis came with an unexpected ADD diagnosis. Got some free photocopying cards and extra lending privileges for the library though, so I can't complain

Soz about the ADD result! I remember when they told me last week I had it, I bawled my eyes out from Dublin the whole way back to Cork :P

Advertisement