Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

I'm not even sure how to engage with you.

Have you a twin :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

What have you done!
    Overloaded an omnipotence tensor so as to normalise those series whose convergence is only guaranteed in a subspace of the unified t-measure space with N.

Really it all comes down to excel in a pot though.

Davidius wrote: »
    Overloaded an omnipotence tensor so as to normalise those series whose convergence is only guaranteed in a subspace of the unified t-measure space with N.

Really it all comes down to excel in a pot though.

All i wanted to do was write sigh. but apparently it was not 1 character so ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Aoifey! wrote: »
    But it can also be used for soup :P

now you're getting back on track!

RolandIRL wrote: »
    now you're getting back on track!

I cant allow anyone to get back on track. this is going to cause a nuclear problem if such a thing should ever happen. politics wont allow this and Hitler will rise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I cant allow anyone to get back on track. this is going to cause a nuclear problem if such a thing should ever happen. politics wont allow this and Hitler will rise.
    If Hitler came back from the dead he wouldn't get very far anyway. I don't think any amount of charisma or oratory will undo 65 years of being reviled as a monster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

i solemnly swear to kill zombie Hitler if this does occur. I have prepared for the zompocalypse for many years now. I will not fail!

Aoifey <3

But see we will never be able to kill him cause he can walk through walls. implying a bullet and any weapon will go through him. He will be a true monster

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Roland <3

You kill those zombies, hubby.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

But see we will never be able to kill him cause he can walk through walls. implying a bullet and any weapon will go through him. He will be a true monster

I'm the monster round these parts. Just ask Aoifey.

It's true, he's quite the monster.

I'm the monster round these parts. Just ask Aoifey.

I would like to introduce you to my Step Mother and my Aunts EX. He cannot be killed. 15car crashes died 4times he's still walking. :eek: im just saying he's the monster /case closed lmafo. laugh my funny ass off .

Now who's up for a party im cracking out the vodka

I'm going to go to bed now, let me know how this works out.

lmafo. laugh my funny ass off .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc8dlSqZAdVwP1oa3QrsYmaL57YBia1WejVxpcA-gIleuKj_okXQ

I'm going to go to bed now, let me know how this works out.

I will. im sure i will be sane again. its early hours. at 6am the world will be back to normal. Sleep well. have fun.

• Advertisement

Aoifey! wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc8dlSqZAdVwP1oa3QrsYmaL57YBia1WejVxpcA-gIleuKj_okXQ

Well im serious about him. <snip> anyway moving on. Do you know...... any good songs like form the 90's or something im running out of music. :( this is a criminal offence i could be shot if my music stops. i currently have it on repeat. Now listening to have a nice day for the 20th time today . please. HELP ME.

Im going for a cold shower. be back when this thread is updated :P

Not_Impressed_by_chaosgods.png

Theres no new posts! This is going to be a long morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Theres no new posts! This is going to be a long morning

It was less than an hour between your 2 posts, stop f*cking complaining and just let it happen

It was less than an hour between your 2 posts, stop f*cking complaining and just let it happen

I move fast its 10.38pm in New York and 2.38pm in Sydney. Time is ticking against us the stock exchange has been open. S it is happening news is flowing by the second 32 babies have been born :D:pac:
    Now take a chill pill. and stop thinking were complaining . GAWED! :P Have a Nice morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I move fast its 10.38pm in New York and 2.38pm in Sydney. Time is ticking against us the stock exchange has been open. S it is happening news is flowing by the second 32 babies have been born :D:pac:
    Now take a chill pill. and stop thinking were complaining . GAWED! :P Have a Nice morning

You give me headaches at the best of times...

• Advertisement

You give me headaches at the best of times...

Your so welcome glad i could be of service just give me a call when your in a meeting of sorts and need an emergency exit. :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I feel a bit late to the tea party, but still, tea is the best drink known to man.
    That is all.

I feel a bit late to the tea party, but still, tea is the best drink known to man.
    That is all.

Tea party is still on. the tea party never ends and always begins when a fellow tae drinker enters:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

In the library, armed with history notes, rice cakes and red bull. How anyone can drink this crud is beyond me, it's rank!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

In the library, armed with history notes, rice cakes and red bull. How anyone can drink this crud is beyond me, it's rank!

It's a delicious substance full of caffeine and sugar...what's not to love? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Skintwin wrote: »
    It's a delicious substance full of caffeine and sugar...what's not to love? :confused:

But you can drink delicious coffee without the pain of the taste of red bull :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

But you can drink delicious coffee without the pain of the taste of red bull :cool:

And theres less withdrawal symptoms.....so I hear >_>

And theres less withdrawal symptoms.....so I hear >_>

I get headaches if I don't get my proper daily coffee intake.

In coffee related news (there is nothing more exciting going on in my life unfortunately) I've gone through half a jar since the weekend...woops :P

I get headaches if I don't get my proper daily coffee intake.

In coffee related news (there is nothing more exciting going on in my life unfortunately) I've gone through half a jar since the weekend...woops :P

Pretty much me on average when im anyway stressed :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Tea > Coffee. Fact.

And I've bloody done my shoulder in. Unbelievably painful.

• Advertisement

One, actually. Unfortunately, she's from Dundalk.

She is? Why don't I know her then? :P Goddamn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

The awkward moment when your mother walks in on a Facebook video call with Soccy..

Grindylow wrote: »
    The awkward moment when your mother walks in on a Facebook video call with Soccy..

I don't see why this would be awkward, unless you were doing the dirty.

I don't see why this would be awkward, unless you were doing the dirty.

Cos she started talking to Soccy :P

I'm ordering take away for tea :D Only thing now is, chinese or pizza? Hmmmmm

Such a choice. For me, it's usually pizza if I've coupons, chinese anytime else.

Well I have no coupon... apache still does that any pizza for 10 euro deal though... the agony of choice, I tell you.

Chinese all the way.

Pizza. Always pizza. Mmmm :D

• Advertisement

Chinese over pizza always

Chinese over pizza always

We have hit a divide in C&H. A rift. You are wrong, it is pizza above Chinese. Anyone who disagrees is a bad person.

We have hit a divide in C&H. A rift. You are wrong, it is pizza above Chinese. Anyone who disagrees is a bad person.

Pizza is mank. Ill gladly be evil for this fact

I went for pizza :D apparently the chinese nearest to me is notorious for giving people food poisoning :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

:eek: i retract my previous statement about my love of your posts :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

We have hit a divide in C&H. A rift.
    Everyone for C go to the right side, all for H to the left >_>

• Advertisement

Pizza is mank. Ill gladly be evil for this fact

I don't get the joke.

Whenever I order Chinese I only order stuff I understand on the menu like Chicken Curry because the rest of the stuff is shít

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Dudes... sweet and sour chicken. You cannot beat it :cool: Tonight I had fajitas though. Housemate burned it though :p Still tasted nom! Few white wine spritzers as well :p

Getting a Chinese I almost always get Thai red or green curry. Its delicious but so many takeaways do an icky watery version...ugh :(

Got an Indian at the weekend, now THAT was delicious :D

I dont like spicy foods :(

Im also already in bed. I blame the plague

• Advertisement
Advertisement