Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

And reading other people's books too! :eek:

Shhhhh,ive given up on that im onto QI watching now!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Shhhhh,ive given up on that im onto QI watching now!

Good save. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

WHAT!:eek:

Wheres that FBI video on Youtube.
    There just getting too fuppin personal now.

This one??

Good save. :cool:

I know just saw this bit,its awesome!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Damn, missed a perfectly good threesome conversation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Damn, missed a perfectly good threesome conversation.
    We're just one person short now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

We're just one person short now.

You called? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

......... still looking for that FBI video here on boards. :cool:

Wahey! I'm guessing cloud is a bit busy right now...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

You called? ;)
    Right, lets get down to it. Bend over so Aoifey can sort you out.

Right, lets get down to it. Bend over so Aoifey can sort you out.

I'm waaaiting.

I was just teasing... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Man, the nightmares I'm gonna have tonight...

LOL, JK, totes jealous that I'm not involved in this cat threesome thing going on :(

It started so innocently :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Apart from QoL and Aoibheann and randy, they're old. :pac:

Well EXCUSE ME :eek:

How old do you people think I am?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

You wish ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Forty five and a half

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

About two fiddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

That guy who rules North Korea died.. I don't think it deserves an arrgh because he was a díck and it doesnt deserve a yaah because I'd feel bad.. I would say RIP but I wouldn't mean the IP part..

I turned up to an exam, 1 minute late, and they didn't let me do it :mad: it wasn't even an important exam, just a ****ty christmas, and the teacher was like 'punctuality is punctuality Mr Lawrence, do they not teach you that in England?' Nearly decked her one, stupid bitch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

cloud493 wrote: »
    I turned up to an exam, 1 minute late, and they didn't let me do it :mad: it wasn't even an important exam, just a ****ty christmas, and the teacher was like 'punctuality is punctuality Mr Lawrence, do they not teach you that in England?' Nearly decked her one, stupid bitch.

This kind of nonsense is just ridiculous... In fairness like... What a foolish, unnecessary thing to do...

I'm annoyed with her too, cloud :P

I was like, moving fast, to get to the exam hall, I was like 'oh its 9.16, great, not really' and she's standing at the door like 'where are you going mr lawrence' 'into the exam miss' 'oh no I'm afraid not, its 9.16, the exam began at 9.15' 'miss come on, its one minute' ''punctuality is punctuality Mr Lawrence, do they not teach you that in England?' 'miss its one minute, please' 'its 9.17, thats two minutes, sorry' :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Did you not tell her you were involved in a threesome last night and that you were a bit fatigued??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Grindylow wrote: »
    That guy who rules North Korea died.. I don't think it deserves an arrgh because he was a díck and it doesnt deserve a yaah because I'd feel bad.. I would say RIP but I wouldn't mean the IP part..

Ah :O :O :O I didn't even realise he'd been (kim jong) ill!

He was a delusional man...

Did you not tell her you were involved in a threesome last night and that you were a bit fatigued??

I did not I'm afraid. Thought never crossed my mind.

Grindylow wrote: »

It's Kim Jong-Il, it's definitely a yeaaaahhh.

'punctuality is punctuality Mr Lawrence, do they not teach you that in England?

Think you should go to Germany for a course in punctuality. Be early, be on time or don't show up is one of my many mottos :P

They do not teach us that in the UK. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

Its feckin easy to be punctual when you know your train and bus is going to be exactly on time both in departure and arrival. I was never late once when I lived in Germany. I wonder how Germans cope if they move here.

psychward wrote: »
    Its feckin easy to be punctual when you know your train and bus is going to be exactly on time both in departure and arrival. I was never late once when I lived in Germany. I wonder how Germans cope if they move here.

What that chap said. Dublin says my bus would be at my road, for 8.10. I leave my house at 8. make it to the bus stop for 8.06. The bus did not arrive until 8.49. Its ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

What that chap said. Dublin says my bus would be at my road, for 8.10. I leave my house at 8. make it to the bus stop for 8.06. The bus did not arrive until 8.49. Its ridiculous.

I don't trust buses anymore, they leave either way earlier than they should or way show up way later. Once a few weeks ago the bus decided to completely go a different route than it should have, had to go say it to the driver and he just said eh I'll let you off here :confused:

• Advertisement

My bus is meant to run every 10 minutes untill half 8 at night,dosen't exactly ring true when I've to wait for an hour on one when coming home from college.
    It's the only bus servicing my area and it was grand till it was emalgimated with another bus route!
    Oh and my favourite thing about busses, when the electronic timetable says they'll be there in 5 minutes and they just never show up.
    And when the bus driver decided to stop halfway through the route,or the lovely 5-10 minute driver swap overs.
    GAH!

So I went into town to buy my Christmas presents.

4 hours later I come home with a Christmas CD, gloves, crisps and sweets...all for myself.

I don't know if this is a yeeeaah or an arrrggggh :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

I hate to say it, but I'm home 6 hours and I'm already bored :pac: Any suggestions as to keep me occupied without a regular internet connection?

I hate to say it, but I'm home 6 hours and I'm already bored :pac: Any suggestions as to keep me occupied without a regular internet connection?

Video games :D

And my 13.4GB download of the entire first series of pokemon has nearly finished :D :cool:

Is this for real. cause if so im im..... :eek:

To be honest, they'll probably get sent to concentration camps if they don't act like that. Not joking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Conor108 wrote: »
    To be honest, they'll probably get sent to concentration camps if they don't act like that. Not joking.

Good acting skills if that is the case!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Aoifey! wrote: »
    So I went into town to buy my Christmas presents.

4 hours later I come home with a Christmas CD, gloves, crisps and sweets...all for myself.

I don't know if this is a yeeeaah or an arrrggggh :p

SNAP!

Did the exact same thing, was gonna put it in both yeeeaah and arrrgggg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Is this for real. cause if so im im..... :eek:

Its genuine. People underestimate how smart Kim Jong-Il and his father really were. You don't gain that level of control over a full nation by being crazy or delusional. Every single thing written or shown about them is carefully carefully designed and restricted. For these people he wasn't a countries leader. Theyve been trained since birth to embrace him at messiah levels. Granted a lot of the stuff we hear is completely insane and bananas but if thats all you hear since birth, thats reality and gospel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

They have been brainwashed all their lives to think that he was a great leader and that they were lucky to be living that lifestyle. They think of him as a god. They are so isolated from the outside world it's ridiculous, and tbh the situation there won't be getting anyways better any time soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I'd say most of it is genuine (though some of the recorded crying is undoubtedly exaggerated). When Kim Il-sung died there were masses of people weeping at his statue for a couple of days but then it abruptly stopped, so Kim Jong-il basically sent people there to continue mourning. So yeah, the tears are probably real now but I can't see them being genuine towards the end of the scheduled thirteen days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

If that is real, that is genuinely one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen...I know that if so, they know no different and all that, but I find it creepy as hell...

Also, I thought people pounding the ground in grief only happened in movies. And I haven't noticed any tears on any faces, except for that woman speaking at the end. Not that I've err watched it several times /odd fascination with all things North Korea.

In any case, just when you thought Reeling in the Years 2011 couldn't get any more packed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Slow Show wrote: »
    In any case, just when you thought Reeling in the Years 2011 couldn't get any more packed...
    It's definitely gonna be 2 parts.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16089232

That's not crying, that's worshipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Not to detract from a errr very serious situation, but if you go to around 1:20 on the video you just see two lads standing in the background just staring, looking a bit confused at the whole thing.

Bita comic relief >.>

• Advertisement

Thats really really strange....Like I get the basic idea of indocterination but to see it actually in effect,like in real life.Its just so weird!

On a compleatly unrelated note the turkey we got for christmas is frigging gigantic and is currently occupying my fridge and I named him Gordon.

Thats really really strange....Like I get the basic idea of indocterination but to see it actually in effect,like in real life.Its just so weird!

On a compleatly unrelated note the turkey we got for christmas is frigging gigantic and is currently occupying my fridge and I named him Gordon.

I has never had turkey for christmas. We always have lamb/pork.

I has never had turkey for christmas. We always have lamb/pork.

I think I'd prefer lamb but tis tradition for us.And because of that I've a flipping near 9.kg monster hanging out in the kitchen!

Though i prefer the party food we have in the evening to the dinner.

I love spending the day eating crap. Its trhe best part of the day, stuffing down food while playing a brand new game. When I was younger, my nan, would always bring us round old boooks, £1 perfume, and really off date chocolate, and we'd have to sit there and enjoy them. Still she was a bit senile :p

I love spending the day eating crap. Its trhe best part of the day, stuffing down food while playing a brand new game. When I was younger, my nan, would always bring us round old boooks, £1 perfume, and really off date chocolate, and we'd have to sit there and enjoy them. Still she was a bit senile :p

Still it's the thought that counts.

I'm hoping that work is really quiet tomorrow and friday.busy shifts would be such an effort when all I want to do is relax!

• Advertisement
Advertisement