Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Still it's the thought that counts.

I'm hoping that work is really quiet tomorrow and friday.busy shifts would be such an effort when all I want to do is relax!

Aye it is. Where do you work? I'm doing the 23rd, then flying back to England :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

cloud493 wrote: »
    Aye it is. Where do you work? I'm doing the 23rd, then flying back to England :D

I work in the resteraunt in Ikea so its been fairly quiet.
    Who is going to go and buy a new kitchen the week before christmas like.
    I'm delighted that we get the 3 days at christmas off though.

Nice christmas present for someone ;)

Nice christmas present for someone ;)

Bah good lord no!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

<3 Ikea meatballs.

Ah that's true :P still money in your pocket :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Wrote a song for Anne Doyle

Ah that's true :P still money in your pocket :D
    True they're good enough to work for like.
    <3 Ikea meatballs.
    2 years later and I still munch on em.
    Grindylow wrote: »
    Wrote a song for Anne Doyle

The news reader?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

True they're good enough to work for like.

2 years later and I still munch on em.

The news reader?

Yeah love her forever xoxo

Ok spending the last hour watching toddlers and tiaras and wrapping presents is such an awesome thing to do.

Now comes the hard part It's my boyfriends birthday at the start of january and I've to decide which presents to give him for christmas and which ones for his birthday gah!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Now comes the hard part It's my boyfriends birthday at the start of january and I've to decide which presents to give him for christmas and which ones for his birthday gah!

I have the same problem every year cos my boyfriend's birthday is New Years Day. He always just says that he wants the better stuff for his birthday, so go by that:p

_meehan_ wrote: »
    I have the same problem every year cos my boyfriend's birthday is New Years Day. He always just says that he wants the better stuff for his birthday, so go by that:p

Mine said he wants it all at christmas,he said he'd be ok with socks for his birthday.

I feel bad though even his parents don't make any sort of big deal out of his birthday...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Lol, I'm pretty sure you served me meatballs once.. With jam :eek:

Anyhow, being up at this time when my brother is watching morning television always reminds me I never want to be on a kids show... Like this..
    676664.jpg

Imagine seeing him normally down coppers or something ladies, would you shift him or just run? I thought so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

]
    676664.jpg

Imagine seeing him normally down coppers or something ladies, would you shift him or just run? I thought so.

Run for the Hills...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Just had an amazing moment of stupid :o
    Came back to work after lunch, stopped in the car park and then the usual lights off, radio off etc routine. When it came to the wipers I went completely blank at how to turn them off.
    Cue a process of elimination involving indicators coming on, lights flashing, fan being turned on/off, water spraying before I finally managed :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Just had an amazing moment of stupid :o
    Came back to work after lunch, stopped in the car park and then the usual lights off, radio off etc routine. When it came to the wipers I went completely blank at how to turn them off.
    Cue a process of elimination involving indicators coming on, lights flashing, fan being turned on/off, water spraying before I finally managed :o

He's just trying to boast that he has a car... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

He's just trying to boast that he has a car... :(

When I get my new car ill boast. Until then I'm just stupid :pac:

Lol, I'm pretty sure you served me meatballs once.. With jam :eek:

Anyhow, being up at this time when my brother is watching morning television always reminds me I never want to be on a kids show... Like this..
    676664.jpg

That particular programme is all in Makiton, which is a kind of sign language used with children who have slow speech development, or autism or whatever. I've a small cousin who we suspect is on the spectrum, and since he started watching it, he has come on so much. It looks weird on the outside, but I've a soft spot for it considering his predicament.:o

Buying your girlfriend a dildo and a box of chocolates for Christmas because if she doesn't like the chocolates she can go fcuk herself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Buying your girlfriend a dildo and a box of chocolates for Christmas because if she doesn't like the chocolates she can go fcuk herself
    that is such an old joke :rolleyes:

_meehan_ wrote: »
    That particular programme is all in Makiton, which is a kind of sign language used with children who have slow speech development, or autism or whatever. I've a small cousin who we suspect is on the spectrum, and since he started watching it, he has come on so much. It looks weird on the outside, but I've a soft spot for it considering his predicament.:o

Oh don't get me wrong; I wasn't dissing the program or it's viewers in any way at all, he was just a prime example..

musical.x wrote: »
    that is such an old joke :rolleyes:

Deepest apologies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

That story in Sligo of the father and his two kids dying due to carbon monoxide poisoning is terrible...RIP

Oh don't get me wrong; I wasn't dissing the program or it's viewers in any way at all, he was just a prime example..

I getcha! I'm not hauling you up or anything:p

5 days till christmas :D

• Advertisement

Ok guys I have a dilemma.. I'm considering selling my iPod Touch and getting a smaller iPod, like a Nano. My touch is just annoying and unnecessarily big in my pocket for what I need it for. All I ever use it for is music now, never ever anything else my phone does it all better.. Would it be a good idea to do this swap or am i crazy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Deepest apologies.

:D i forgive you :p

Ok guys I have a dilemma.. I'm considering selling my iPod Touch and getting a smaller iPod, like a Nano. My touch is just annoying and unnecessarily big in my pocket for what I need it for. All I ever use it for is music now, never ever anything else my phone does it all better.. Would it be a good idea to do this swap or am i crazy?

It makes sense to me.

Only one more shift till christmas...albeit its on friday but still.

Seems to be something in ther water in work though ,about moths ago one of the men cut of the tip of his finger and was out of work for months and now has no finger nail or pincher grip.About 3 weeks ago one of the lads hacked the top of his finger off aswell and we havent seen him since.Tonight one of the lads from the dish closed a machine door on his finger and the nail has snapped and its cut down to the bone.

I'm fairly accident prone and unlucky I'm well screwed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Only one more shift till christmas...albeit its on friday but still.

Get in there... you whore... etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

I want ice cream:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I want ice cream:cool:

I want the ability to sleep D:

I want the ability to sleep D:

Pizza:cool:

Pizza:cool:

Maybe, if I put a pizza on my face it'll mimic total darkness and make me sleep! Awesome!

So how is everyone in C&H these days? I've been absent too long!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I'm bored. I'm kinda in limbo between finishing up in college and starting my holidays. Moved home today but all my stuff is still unpacked, I have absolutely no Christmas presents bought and I haven't quite realised there's more to life than study just yet :pac:

Why did you run away from C&H? :P

Just run into the local penneys and buy socks for everyone. Christmas = sorted!

Because I'm a moody teenager and moody teenagers run away from home :P

I've actually just been slammed in work and have been neglecting boards for a while. I'm back now though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

I'm frustrated :P Playing FIFA and I'm 1 - 0 down (66th minute) and just gave away a cheap penalty! :(

Stupid Chelsea!

EDIT: They scored it.... *incoherent mumbles*

I'm frustrated :P Playing FIFA and I'm 1 - 0 down (66th minute) and just gave away a cheap penalty! :(

Stupid Chelsea!

EDIT: They scored it.... *incoherent mumbles*

Slide tackle everything in sight. That's all I do if I ever find myself playing FIFA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Slide tackle everything in sight. That's all I do if I ever find myself playing FIFA!

I think that's where the problem started :P I seriously can't win these games :(

How're you, Sir Atavan? :)

EDIT! 1 - 0 .... TO ME!!!! :D

^^ A-H thought you were going to sleep . lol

Has anyone seen that video on youtube.........
    *Goes and looks*

:eek::eek: Me is a bit lost. but after watching it 5 or six times i understand. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Speaking for myself, I'm in the finest form I've been in years thanks to voting for jumpguy for best jumpguy. It feels good to do good - by voting jumpguy.

merry_christmas_everybody.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

winter-solstice-briar-yule-card.jpg

Kitchen has been washed for the mother so now thats my good deed done for the year!
    All this spare time since I'm on college holidays and all my shows are on breaks or out of season.
    Dag nabbit

Kitchen has been washed for the mother so now thats my good deed done for the year!
    All this spare time since I'm on college holidays and all my shows are on breaks or out of season.
    Dag nabbit

Thats 2011 Covered just in time too. Were going starting 2012 lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

:eek::eek: Me is a bit lost. but after watching it 5 or six times i understand. :(

WTF. I stopped it before the video because it sounds so disturbing. Why the hell did the parents play ball?!?

Thats 2011 Covered just in time too. Were going starting 2012 lol

I know,sorted right!:)

I'm very good simply because it's Christmas :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

:D

Next december can't come quick enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Dag nabbit

Pfft cooked dinner, washed up and cleaned the kitchen. Check mate. :P

Advertisement