Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I've been more down than usual for the past month or so. And I can't shake it off like I normally do by thinking about things I like, or reminding myself the people who did bad things to me will rot in the ground before I do, or they won't get into heaven. Its quite worrying really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Pfft cooked dinner, washed up and cleaned the kitchen. Check mate. :P

hush you,you'll give her ideas.

Dear god I hate wrapping clothes.Stupid awkward squishy stuff.Everything should come in boxes!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Hey honey, I'm home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Hey honey, I'm home.

And what time do you call this? :mad:

RolandIRL wrote: »
    And what time do you call this? :mad:

You know that I'm putting in overtime so you and Junior can have a better life.

• Advertisement

You know that I'm putting in overtime so you and Junior can have a better life.

But it's no life without you ;_;

Tell you what sweetie, we'll head out for dinner saturday night, like old times.

<3 you

Is it too late to add a couple to the Jizzlers? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Tell you what sweetie, we'll head out for dinner saturday night, like old times.

puke.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Don't fall for it: he doesn't love you, he's only in it for the shift!

• Advertisement

I know its ridiculously unhealthy but I've such a craving for a mcdonalds breakfast mc muffin!

And I'm starving now but I don't know what I want to eat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I know its ridiculously unhealthy but I've such a craving for a mcdonalds breakfast mc muffin!

And I'm starving now but I don't know what I want to eat.

Omg you can buy identical ones in Iceland that you freeze and microwave when hungry!!

Grindylow wrote: »
    Omg you can buy identical ones in Iceland that you freeze and microwave when hungry!!

There is an iceland near me but I've never been in there guess I'll have to go and venture forth in search of theese!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

There is an iceland near me but I've never been in there guess I'll have to go and venture forth in search of theese!

They're normally in a tiny freezer with like cheesey potatoes and stuff

Grindylow wrote: »
    They're normally in a tiny freezer with like cheesey potatoes and stuff

Well searching for them after Christmas,if I tried to put anything into the freezer this close to Christmas I think my Ma would have a canary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

This is just my favourite motivational video.

Like Just watching that makes me so happy and so inspired. Just glad to be alive. That i too may have talents yet unexplored. and can get to share with the world. :cool:

I've also chosen my sig smiley for 2012 ':cool:' Need a new Sig though.
    : old 2011 sig: [Be Different. Be You.Be MENTAL! ]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

<3 you

Is it too late to add a couple to the Jizzlers? :pac:

You're cheating on me again, aren't you?!

</3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

The thread title is weird and scary to me. Back in my day flirting was reserved for that special someone who didn't vomit themselves to death when they saw your face.

Ok well we have 9days to come up with an epic title for the '2012 Den' :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

The Den of Black Holes and Revelations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Why not just get Socky and Dustin in as mods and we can watch The Morbegs all day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Davidius wrote: »
    The thread title is weird and scary to me. Back in my day flirting was reserved for that special someone who didn't vomit themselves to death when they saw your face.
    I don't like it either, mod powers activate!

Done. We're making good timing here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Lawliet wrote: »
    I don't like it either, mod powers activate!

A mod for less than a day and you're already undermining mah authoraty! >.>

Why not just get Socky and Dustin in as mods and we can watch The Morbegs all day?

MOR-begs, from Morbeg land,
    need your help to understand
    How to save the growing tree
    with the help of you and me!

Actually, that show was really weird. Rossa nearly got knifed in one episode. And did they ever save the growing tree?

What was the growing tree? I don't remember them actually mentioning the tree in a single episode.

What was the growing tree? I don't remember them actually mentioning the tree in a single episode.

The whole purpose of the show was that some random morbegs came to live with Irish wizards so they could save that tree. I don't think we were ever shown the tree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    A mod for less than a day and you're already undermining mah authoraty! >.>
    Sorry, you can change it back!

That just goes to show how much attention to plot 5/6 year olds pay. I had no idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Lawliet wrote: »
    Sorry, you can change it back!

I was only messing! It's much more creative than anything I could ever come up with :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

So an hour ago, I decided to shave the sides of my head - I'm now waiting for mammy to come home and do the back for me :o Mohawks are fun :pac:

I'm hitting the gym tomorrow morning at 8 before I go to work.
    I would like to say this is because I'm dedicated and work hard ...but its because its the only way I can get a lift to work.
    :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Lads... I find those Carphone Warehouse ads genuinely creepy :o

Lads... I find those Carphone Warehouse ads genuinely creepy :o

which ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

which ones?

The ones with the spooky lady voice :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

The ones with the spooky lady voice :pac:

Is that the ad with the girl who looks like your wan from the Ring? Like... *dum dee dum*...

... This?

Daveigh-Chase-1990.jpg

They are a bit creepy :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Off to England in the morning :D early starts though >.<

My dad got the Samsung version of an iPad (I'm sure it has a name, I'm just too lazy to find out :P) to try out for a few days. I went onto facebook to find that the last people who took it out had let their 13 year old sign onto facebook...and didn't log out. Having access to all the personal details of a 13 year old girl...it could have been given to anyone :eek:

This is why children shouldn't be allowed use the internet. And yes I sound old :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

My dad got the Samsung version of an iPad (I'm sure it has a name, I'm just too lazy to find out :P) to try out for a few days. I went onto facebook to find that the last people who took it out had let their 13 year old sign onto facebook...and didn't log out. Having access to all the personal details of a 13 year old girl...it could have been given to anyone :eek:

This is why children shouldn't be allowed use the internet. And yes I sound old :P

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

My dad got the Samsung version of an iPad (I'm sure it has a name, I'm just too lazy to find out :P)

Galaxy 10?

• Advertisement

... This?

Removed Too scary lol . Plus its Christmas. Should have the likes of ... This christmas_wallpapers_1_1024x768_658868.jpeg

Not feeling well after seeing that. :P plus the monster didnt go down well :pac::cool:

I went onto facebook to find that the last people who took it out had let their 13 year old sign onto facebook...and didn't log out. Having access to all the personal details of a 13 year old girl...it could have been given to anyone :eek:

Frape her. Frape her now.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 :P
    Conor108 wrote: »
    Galaxy 10?

Whatever :pac:
    Frape her. Frape her now.

I felt like putting up a "OMGz I am LyK sO sTuPiD and NoW a StRaNgEr Haz All mY LyK dEtAiLs but whatevvvs Bbzzz*"...wouldn't look out of place among her other crap I'm sure.

*Dear god that was painful to write, why do these people do that?!

Whatever :pac:

Ppppft youre just not down with it :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Ppppft youre just not down with it :P

Old age.

:pac:

Old age.

:pac:

Hey! He's older than I am!

Also, I'd prefer to be old than a noob who thinks they can turn the smileys white...I see what you tried to do there! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Hey! He's older than I am!

Also, I'd prefer to be old than a noob who thinks they can turn the smileys white...I see what you tried to do there! ;)

Look, its late in the day and i'm very stressed outoverthingsthatwoierjtergejghkjergne

*ahem*

How are we all this fine evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My ex from 4 years ago is drunk and texting me about how we're gonna get married someday and move to America with our 4 children, which he has named...

I don't know how to react to this :pac:

Aoifey! wrote: »
    My ex from 4 years ago is drunk and texting me about how we're gonna get married someday and move to America with our 4 children, which he has named...

Start with a court order if u swing that way lol :pac:

Aoifey! wrote: »

Wait until he's sober & hungover then reply saying youve already bought the dress & cant wait

• Advertisement
Advertisement