Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

After 7 years of scouts and making all my scouts learn it numerous times, I can finally do the bowline myself :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Aoifey! wrote: »
    After 7 years of scouts and making all my scouts learn it numerous times, I can finally do the bowline myself :cool:

I can't even tie shoe laces properly!

True story :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I can't even tie shoe laces properly!

True story :(
    neutral-suspicious.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I got the worst haircut ever today :mad: And it cost me 12 euro!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

cloud493 wrote: »

Here.... I know all about it. :eek:

He didn't even cut anything! Didn't use any scissors, just alternated between razors! 12 flipping euro!

He didn't even cut anything! Didn't use any scissors, just alternated between razors! 12 flipping euro!

Ahh thats fair bad. what you ask for? i find its near impossible to say i dont like it. But as a hairdresser told me. it doesnt matter what you ask for the hairdresser will always do it their way. :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ahh thats fair bad. what you ask for? i find its near impossible to say i dont like it. But as a hairdresser told me. it doesnt matter what you ask for the hairdresser will always do it their way. :pac:

Can't believe I'm linking to this for the second time in a fortnight: http://artofmanliness.com/2010/08/25/get-the-perfect-haircut-how-to-talk-to-your-barber/

One thing I hate getting done is my hair. Between the small talk and the self consciously starring at yourself in a mirror for an hour and then nodding that its lovely even though the butcher would have done a better job! Doesn't help I've got long hair that needs to be tamed every month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Anyone watching the Late Late Show? Where do they find these people? :confused:

Even worse they're from Fair City!

One thing I hate getting done is my hair. Between the small talk and the self consciously starring at yourself in a mirror for an hour and then nodding that its lovely even though the butcher would have done a better job! Doesn't help I've got long hair that needs to be tamed every month.

I love getting mine cut. Really get along with the 2 girls in there so its always fun :D
    Although im actually growing it out a bit for the 1st time in yonks so Ive yet to decide what to do with it :pac:

I asked for a no.2 on the side, no3 on the top, choppy. He then did an all over number 1. Its a ****ing skinhead haircut.

I love getting mine cut. Really get along with the 2 girls in there so its always fun :D
    Although im actually growing it out a bit for the 1st time in yonks so Ive yet to decide what to do with it :pac:

I hate it with a passion! Maybe get a beautifullllll Nike tick on the side of your head and leave other side grow four meters?

I hate it with a passion! Maybe get a beautifullllll Nike tick on the side of your head and leave other side grow four meters?
    Youre a girl though. You have to put up with airheads :pac:
    -_-

Youre a girl though. You have to put up with airheads :pac:
    -_-

You're a brave man for saying that :pac:

• Advertisement

You're a brave man for saying that :pac:

Why? Whos here?
    >_>
    <_<

Why? Whos here?
    >_>
    <_<

EVERYONE

*dramatic music*

EVERYONE

*dramatic music*

Nobody important then :pac:

Nobody important then :pac:

Everyones important in their own special way.. Etc etc

Everyones important in their own special way.. Etc etc

such innocence :pac:

• Advertisement

such innocence :pac:

Ah sure god love me!

Ah sure god love me!

....No

Can't believe I'm linking to this for the second time in a fortnight: http://artofmanliness.com/2010/08/25/get-the-perfect-haircut-how-to-talk-to-your-barber/

That doesn't apply to me. there is 5 hairdressers in the place i go 4 of them know how i like my hair. But there's this one guy everybody(ive spoken to) Dislikes(hates). Even the head man himself said he's not the best, English barricade. :( I can no longer have him as my hairdresser. i'll take either of the fine 2 ladies that work their. :D:pac:

I asked for a no.2 on the side, no3 on the top, choppy. He then did an all over number 1. Its a ****ing skinhead haircut.

i never know if its a 2 or 3 im suppose to get on the back and sides. all i know is its medium tight and messy on top. enough to spike:D

Debating weather or not to go out tomorrow night for a friends birthday. She's the kinda of used to be best friend for years but just put up with each other for sake of it friend.

1st world problems why you so hard?!

I have lisp, or some speech accent defect :eek: :(

Cusrse me and my Culchie Irish,London English,American Accent :(

I have that english thing where you can't say words that start with TH without it sounding an F. Also need to find out what a culchie is....

I have that english thing where you can words that start with TH without it sounding an F. Also need to find out what a culchie is....

Person who lives in rural area/country place.

Ah. Isn't a lot of Ireland like that though?

Ah. Isn't a lot of Ireland like that though?

Anyone who lives out of a City tends to be called a Culchie. I live in a big town and people I know from city call me a Culchie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Anyone who lives out of a City tends to be called a Culchie. I live in a big town and people I know from city call me a Culchie!
    I was called a culchie for the first two weeks of college, then someone pointed out that Arklow's fairly big, so I got upgraded to a townie.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

I was in a nightclub the other night and I saw a girl standing at the bar throw up and then try to order a drink.

It made me very sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I have that annoying thing with my voice where I can't speak without women wanting to have sex with me.

Davidius wrote: »
    I have that annoying thing with my voice where I can't speak without women wanting to have sex with me.

Must be terrible for you :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Must be terrible for you :mad:
    It is. I find that it's really hard for me to be heard as an equal and not some sex object. Nobody seems to value my opinions unless they are submitted in written form.

I was called a culchie for the first two weeks of college, then someone pointed out that Arklow's fairly big, so I got upgraded to a townie.

Arklows full of big townie heads sure. BRB must shear some sheep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Any chance any of ye were at Snow Patrol last night/going tonight? MavisDavis maybe? :P

The videos on Youtube look so good, really sad I didn't go. :(

Grindylow wrote: »
    Any chance any of ye were at Snow Patrol last night/going tonight? MavisDavis maybe? :P

The videos on Youtube look so good, really sad I didn't go. :(

More importantly, hows the relationship going? Wedding bells yet?

I have that english thing where you can't say words that start with TH without it sounding an F. Also need to find out what a culchie is....

I love when my family say fing and fought.:D I lost all that :(. me can speak proper english.:pac::P

Debating weather to have shower now or put on socks doss around and then have shower. moral dilemma's :cool:

• Advertisement

As my FB now says:
    ‎1st time training in many months. Forgotten pretty much everything, got destroyed, nearly died twice, nearly vomited once BUT I didnt sh!t myself.....small victories

Cleaned my flat, bought some food, paid my rent, played dead space. I am one responsible adult :cool:

It's been a long time since I've been in a pub with my family. And I love it

It's been a long time since I've been in a pub with my family. And I love it

Cos you're old enough to drink?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Imelda May <3

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Imelda May <3

Shes amazing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Well I'm a bit drunk so, yeah... don't know if that's a yeaah or a arrrgh

Cos you're old enough to drink?

No my dad was there and all 400 of my family :D:P:pac::cool:

Serious night the best ever. it was just as amazing as your first love :P or sex ha ha ha. now to recap on all 3million photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

The ringing! When does it stop?

This is just shameful im like the last person alive. :( Wait....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Stolen from YLYL:

LUNBURG.jpg

Yaahhh, hope my workplace doesn't know how to do that :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement