Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Imelda May <3

I like her however shes always on RTE though. It's the same faces over and over . I dont watch TV that often but every time I actually tune in it's like I am watching exactly what I watched last time. Actually last time I watched RTE Imelda May and Gay Byrne were on too... :/ Even Gay Byrne should retire gracefully and give some new talent a shot ( and I dont mean tubridy or the ''ballsy guys are buying property'' dude).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

You know it was a crazy night when one of the only things you can remember is getting slapped in the face with a dildo :pac:

I may regret this post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

fjsanchez wrote: »
    You know it was a crazy night when one of the only things you can remember is getting slapped in the face with a dildo :pac:

I may regret this post.

And now you can never delete the evidence...:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Went to a friends house with a few people and saved so much money, instead of going out last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Just realised Grindylows smart, political sounding words/statements on facebook came from Katie 'Jordans' Price Twitter account. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Just realised Grindylows smart, political sounding words/statements on facebook came from Katie 'Jordans' Price Twitter account. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?

Bahaha no her's was different.. Someone hacked her account and started tweeting about the economy, was hilarious! :D

Grindylow wrote: »
    Bahaha no her's was different.. Someone hacked her account and started tweeting about the economy, was hilarious! :D

I only noticed when you retweeted it, thought it looked familiar!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Who was the fecker that said they don't know who the verve were. I will hunt u down like semore skinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I only know the verve cos I watched cruel intentions, and they played bitter sweet symphony at the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

cloud493 wrote: »
    I only know the verve cos I watched cruel intentions, and they played bitter sweet symphony at the end.
    I am disappointed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Seen them at oxegen a few years ago(its final decent year)
    Really good band live

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Does anyone know that ad where the dog goes to buy a bed? I can't find it on youtube or anything, help meee

I want to marry Heston Blumenthal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

so there's a kiddy snatcher plying his trade around my area last few days. he hasn't been successful yet but i may just go out tomorrow and accept the 50 quid the other kids have refused.

My girlfriend was taken by ambulance into hospital, I've been worried sick about her all evening. Her sister just text me, and she's ok. Thank christ :D *Wipes brow*

Whats really going on.... :confused:

Its Monday already, Where did my weekend go.?

For some reason i keep thinking im living in america. Till i look around me and realize im still in the same place. Think i should go to sleep.

Also can anyone tell me if there are actually curfews for young wans these days. i never knew what a curfew was. or i did and just never obeyed it.

Whats really going on.... :confused:

Its Monday already, Where did my weekend go.?

For some reason i keep thinking im living in america. Till i look around me and realize im still in the same place. Think i should go to sleep.

Also can anyone tell me if there are actually curfews for young wans these days. i never knew what a curfew was. or i did and just never obeyed it.

Well its up to parents to set a curfew innit.

Well its up to parents to set a curfew innit.

Is it. The cops dont actually arrest you?:pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is it. The cops dont actually arrest you?:pac:

Not in this country!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I've noticed that my sinuses hurt when I've only gotten a few hours sleep, does anyone else find that?

Lawliet wrote: »
    I've noticed that my sinuses hurt when I've only gotten a few hours sleep, does anyone else find that?
    Youre just mad

I'm going to be a bridesmade in 2013. The bride herself dropped over a wedding dress broucher and she had circled a few dresses she would like for herself. The prices :O for one dress you'll wear once I think anything over €400 is pushing it let alone 1200+

I'm going to be a bridesmade in 2013. The bride herself dropped over a wedding dress broucher and she had circled a few dresses she would like for herself. The prices :O for one dress you'll wear once I think anything over €400 is pushing it let alone 1200+

Haha. Youre gonna have to deal with this
    bridezilla2.jpg

I can't wait to be a bridesmaid! :D My sister has to get engaged first, of course, but I think its gunna happen soon. I've made it very clear that I will be chief bridesmaid or there will be trouble! :P

Although given how much we fight at the minute over the most mundane topics, we may actually kill eachother when it comes to organising a wedding...

Haha. Youre gonna have to deal with this
    bridezilla2.jpg

Please god no! Weddings turn woman into different creatures. The one getting married would be a kind of Tom boy day to day, thought she would go for something simple and not over the top, price wise or otherwise but nope totally opposite. On other hand id be seen as 'girly' yet I'd never be bothered with a big wedding. Dont get me started in price of engagement rings!

• Advertisement

I can't wait to be a bridesmaid! :D My sister has to get engaged first, of course, but I think its gunna happen soon. I've made it very clear that I will be chief bridesmaid or there will be trouble! :P

Although given how much we fight at the minute over the most mundane topics, we may actually kill eachother when it comes to organising a wedding...

Valentines day is only around the corner, it's time to start being nice ;) there's been talks of bridesmaid wearing bright yellow... I'll be like fécking big bird :(

Valentines day is only around the corner, it's time to start being nice ;) there's been talks of bridesmaid wearing bright yellow... I'll be like fécking big bird :(

:eek: I think I'll be offering to take choosing the bridesmaid's dresses off her hands...just as a nice gesture, of course :pac:

Stupid day :mad:

:eek: I think I'll be offering to take choosing the bridesmaid's dresses off her hands...just as a nice gesture, of course :pac:

I like the idea of same colour dresses just different style to fit each the bridesmaids, just not yellow. Anything but yellow and frosty pink and lime green then I'm game.

Stupid day :mad:

It doesn't bother me either way, it's just another day in my eyes with slightly more fancier chocolates.

• Advertisement

It doesn't bother me either way, it's just another day in my eyes with slightly more fancier chocolates.

It annoys me that its so close to my birthday. For my 18th me and my friends went for dinner before heading out and the atmosphere in the restaurant was all digustingly candlelit and coupley. Ew :P

It annoys me that its so close to my birthday. For my 18th me and my friends went for dinner before heading out and the atmosphere in the restaurant was all digustingly candlelit and coupley. Ew :P

Ugh, there's nothing like putting you off your dinner than lovey covey couples! And every restaurant dims the lights and dots candles around the place, and the tables are so crammed together you have no idea if you are eating off someone elses plate. I'm such a ray of sunshine :pac:

The only valentines day meal I ever went for was actually lovely. No cramped seating, no rush, nice food and margaritas!!! \o/
    Suit n all. Probably the only time ive ever dressed up for a girl :pac:

The only valentines day meal I ever went for was actually lovely. No cramped seating, no rush, nice food and margaritas!!! \o/
    Suit n all. Probably the only time ive ever dressed up for a girl :pac:

That's lovely.

More important did get the ríde ?

Lolerz just jokes.

That's lovely.

More important did get the ríde ?

Lolerz just jokes.

Nope. We werent together too long and she was really shy about that.
    Not my place to put pressure on it anyway :)

Nope. We werent together too long and she was really shy about that.
    Not my place to put pressure on it anyway :)

Oh I was joking sorry :o

Oh I was joking sorry :o

Dont worry. I have a habit of answering literally any question :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace, is it bad I have a man crush? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace, is it bad I have a man crush? :P

I'm afraid you have been diagnosed with... teh ghey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

fjsanchez wrote: »
    I'm afraid you have been diagnosed with... teh ghey.

Awwwh crap! Not again! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

'Man crush' is such a frilly way of saying you idolise somebody. Yes it is bad to have one. It is only acceptable to idolise fictional characters for you are not in competition with them for the title of Best Person. They may also have a whole collection of attributes to which you can aspire, unlike real people who are often morally grey and deficient in many important aspects.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

What I would give for a solid 7 hours sleep tonight :pac:

Sleep is for women. Real men do what I do and stay up all night and play dead space/scary games and scare myself silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I keep sleeping weird times. I fell asleep at 8 and I'm awake now and probably won't sleep again til 3 or 4, then I'll have to be up around 9 or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Can't wait to finish work tomorrow night purely so I can paint my nails.I need a bit more excitment this week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I haven't been able to paint my nails in months. If I'm not working, I'm in college so never get the chance. I miss it :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I haven't been able to paint my nails in months. If I'm not working, I'm in college so never get the chance. I miss it :'(

Yeah I work with food aswell so they usually get painted for the amazingly long period of three days if my shifts work out!

Sleep is for women. Real men do what I do and stay up all night and play dead space/scary games and scare myself silly.

Theres a good story in Arrggghhh i loved it so much i made it in a Word doc format. 44 pages something like that with 6 chapters. :pac:
    I think its a true life story. and has had serious effects on me. So im going to re read it. Although it was only yesterday i read it ha ha.
    Shame i dont even know what day it is.

Drinking coffee so late was not a great idea...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

How are you all going to protest against the as of yet unnamed Irish equivalent to SOPA? I'm sending emails to every representative I can, as I like the internet being a stronghold of free speech *hinthint*

Advertisement