Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I know I always seem to attract the weirdos!just my luck.

Heyyyyyyyyyy -_- :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Think i'll have spaghetti today for dinner :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Heyyyyyyyyyy -_- :(
    Really I do seem to get the odd characters!

Really I do seem to get the odd characters!

Ahh your just imagining :p . Sure where would you find odd characters in Ireland :rolleyes:

I really should be going to sleep and leave these bookfaces and youtubes, driving myself crazy here i am ... Damit i dont know what smily to use i'll take a selection based on my emotions in order :D:):p:o:(:pac::D:(:D:cool:

Does anyone remember when there was a trend going around and every kid had the rubberbands:confused: used to have like 50 to an arm. there was this kid at school who was like this guy tumblr_lipic76eOm1qfsmhmo1_400.png

never got into the trend myself but i bought my first band when i started college and i dont go anywhere without it.:D quiet inspiration when you dont know what to do asking subconscious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Girls why you so confusing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

anirishlad wrote: »

I know right? When you pull up to them in your car that should be that, three of them, three of us, where's the problem?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Lolz, me and two of my (male) mates have had so many conversations this year that went something like "pfft, women!" As a female I probably shouldn't have agreed with them so often about how confusing/awful we are... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Now, maybe I'm just making a vague generalisation here, but I think I'm safe enough: All women are cruel and evil psychological torturers.

Now, maybe I'm just making a vague generalisation here, but I think I'm safe enough: All women are cruel and evil psychological torturers.

I think that's fair to say, not many reasonable counter arguments against that:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I always thought guys were the more confusing ones :s. But then again I do find other girls I know confusing at times I don't act the same way as a lot of them.

• Advertisement

Ive come across evil. Ive come across ones that made me look evil.
    Relationships arent about matching well. Only about balancing the crazy.

Yup, that's what my CV says anyway. :pac:

Togepi wrote: »

How's the honesty policy workin' for you?:D

Youre hired....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You'll like this!

Eathrin wrote: »
    How's the honesty policy workin' for you?:D

Still waiting on my first job... :cool:
    Youre hired....

Woop! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Probably describes every woman I've ever known. :(

Jeez god yer so harsh to women...

Unless yer all pure unlucky or its just my charm Girls are sound at the best of times. I should know i've spent 6 years with one of my best friend who happens to be a girl everyone said we were like a married couple always though we were going out. and yet we can still have a great laugh. 2 can play at the game of being crazy and trying to kill each other using physiological torture. I suppose when you have a step mam torture just goes out the window after a few years. :pac:

One thing i learned you cant win but you can play them at their own game by twisting the truth.

Jhcx wrote: »
    Jeez god yer so harsh to women...

Unless yer all pure unlucky or its just my charm Girls are sound at the best of times. I should know i've spent 6 years with one of my best friend who happens to be a girl everyone said we were like a married couple always though we were going out. and yet we can still have a great laugh. 2 can play at the game of being crazy and trying to kill each other using physiological torture. I suppose when you have a step mam torture just goes out the window after a few years. :pac:

One thing i learned you cant win but you can play them at their own game by twisting the truth.

So to get to know a girl i have to physiological torture her? :pac: maybe ill just become a hermit :P

• Advertisement

So to get to know a girl i have to physiological torture her? :pac: maybe ill just become a hermit :P

Twisting my words :P (Something has to be inserted here) .... No you just have to know when to be prepared. Cause your always wrong. Or so it has been put to me

Jhcx wrote: »
    Twisting my words :P (Something has to be inserted here) .... No you just have to know when to be prepared. Cause your always wrong. Or so it has been put to me

This is so confusing :L maybe ill just become a priest :cool:

This is so confusing :L maybe ill just become a priest :cool:

Welcome to my world :pac:

Gonna have to call for an Intervention there. Unless your gonna be like someone outta Fr Ted? I knew a priest who reminded me of the bishop that became a hippie from episode Tentacles of Doom :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Lolz, me and two of my (male) mates have had so many conversations this year that went something like "pfft, women!" As a female I probably shouldn't have agreed with them so often about how confusing/awful we are... :pac:

This is why I live with boys, hang out with boys....and the rest... :p

SarahBeep! wrote: »

The rest sounds dirty, do go on...

SarahBeep! wrote: »

I'll probably be living with a few lads next year. At first I was just thinking - one of them's bound to have an Xbox/PlayStation that I can use now and then (priorities like). :pac: But over the last year I've realised they're just easier to get on with in general! :D

• Advertisement

Someone should just write a book about how girls think :D

Someone should just write a book about how girls think :D

image001-3.jpg

I'll probably be living with a few lads next year. At first I was just thinking - one of them's bound to have an Xbox/PlayStation that I can use now and then (priorities like). :pac: But over the last year I've realised they're just easier to get on with in general! :D

Will you marry me? <3<3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH FIFA YOU CAN TAKE!!

Considering the only time I ever got to actually watch tv (spongebob ftw!) was when everyone was sitting on the couch after Thursday nights out hungover and was in no state of mind to actually do anything which consisted of effort...

Also you're considering Plassey, right? Alot of boys there :p I basically lived in a lads house. It's rather fun! Unless you like tidiness.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Will you marry me? <3<3

pokemon-proposal.jpg

:P
    THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH FIFA YOU CAN TAKE!!

:eek:

Play all the Fifa!! :D
    Considering the only time I ever got to actually watch tv (spongebob ftw!) was when everyone was sitting on the couch after Thursday nights out hungover and was in no state of mind to actually do anything which consisted of effort...

Shhh don't ruin my dream of actually getting to play a PlayStation/Xbox more than a couple of times a year. :P
    Also you're considering Plassey, right? Alot of boys there tongue.gif I basically lived in a lads house. It's rather fun! Unless you like tidiness.

How did you know that? :eek: :P Jaysus, I didn't think there'd be that many. :pac: Not a huge fan of tidiness really, I'd live without that. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Togepi, we are too alike :P I was thinking the exact same thing about college accomodation :L :P
    I've been in an all-girls school for so long, I can't take any more :L Guys are just so much easier to get on with :)

Togepi, we are too alike :P I was thinking the exact same thing about college accomodation :L :P
    I've been in an all-girls school for so long, I can't take any more :L Guys are just so much easier to get on with :)

Hahaha, Boardsie twins. <3 :P I can't believe that was the most thing I was concerned with, but like I went to UL for the open day and my friend was living with all girls, and she brought me over to her mate's house, and this girl was living with a few lads, and the first thing I noticed was the Xbox in the middle of the room. :pac: Aw guys are so much sounder like, usually really funny too. :D

Hahaha, Boardsie twins. <3 :P I can't believe that was the most thing I was concerned with, but like I went to UL for the open day and my friend was living with all girls, and she brought me over to her mate's house, and this girl was living with a few lads, and the first thing I noticed was the Xbox in the middle of the room. :pac: Aw guys are so much sounder like, usually really funny too. :D

Now that I think about it... I actually prefer living with girls for some reason... I lived with 5 other guys in first year, then lived with 4 girls and one other guy in 2nd year. 2nd year was way more chilled out, and our house didn't smell of stale cider and rotting pizza (which had been under the couch for about a week :eek:). The girls were better craic too. :P

Hoping for a 3:3 mix next year (if I actually get to 3rd year that is :pac:)

Now that I think about it... I actually prefer living with girls for some reason... I lived with 5 other guys in first year, then lived with 4 girls and one other guy in 2nd year. 2nd year was way more chilled out, and our house didn't smell of stale cider and rotting pizza (which had been under the couch for about a week :eek:). The girls were better craic too. :P

Hoping for a 3:3 mix next year (if I actually get to 3rd year that is :pac:)

Oh god, the possible smells would put me off a little alright. :P Yeah 50/50 boys and girls would be perfect, hopefully I'll get that, but knowing my luck I probably won't. :pac: Lol, the house I went to during the open day had a pile of dirt and pieces of broken plates/cups in the corner. :P

Oh god, the possible smells would put me off a little alright. :P Yeah 50/50 boys and girls would be perfect, hopefully I'll get that, but knowing my luck I probably won't. :pac: Lol, the house I went to during the open day had a pile of dirt and pieces of broken plates/cups in the corner. :P

We had to get our kitchen sink unclogged of vomit 3 times... We also had a smashed light, those "No Parking Here" stickers plastered on our wall and an oven that was more grease than metal...

Good times!

We had to get our kitchen sink unclogged of vomit 3 times... We also had a smashed light, those "No Parking Here" stickers plastered on our wall and an oven that was more grease than metal...

Good times!

I can't wait for college. :pac:

I'm not moving out next year but if I was. I'd want equal numbers of girls and boys. Couldn't live with too many of either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Good times!

We had a smashed toilet :o

And had to use a lighttorch to kill the ants at the end of the year.
    It was filth. But it was our own filth.

edit: Dont let this scare you Togepi bbz :p Coz I don't regret anything! (bar the few drunken moments..) and lived with unreal peeps.
    UL is unraaaaaaaaaaaail. Better be your number 1! :D

Eathrin wrote: »
    I'm not moving out next year but if I was. I'd want equal numbers of girls and boys. Couldn't live with too many of either.

Yeah, the imbalance when I was in first year was a pain. Mainly because I'm kinda OCD about cleanliness, but I'm not willing to clean up after other people all the time...

Only problem with living with 4 girls in 2nd year was that the TV was constantly set to Xpose and Hollyoaks and sh1t. :P (Well, only problem if you don't count the housemate who was batsh1t insane :pac:)

Anyway, back to bitches being crazy...

I heard an interesting view on "The Friend Zone" last night. Basically they described it as "I've been nice to this girl, so I deserve sex. What, she won't give me sex? She's obviously a bitch. Time to act like an asshole to her, because that will work."

Kinda made me think....

Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it. Friend of mine was in a 50/50(4/4) house in.......*googles UL* Kilmurry Village had an awful time with the lads apparently besides takin out the lighs and busting up a few things they got the boot in the end afaiautd(as far as i am upto date)

• Advertisement

Yeah, the imbalance when I was in first year was a pain. Mainly because I'm kinda OCD about cleanliness, but I'm not willing to clean up after other people all the time...

Only problem with living with 4 girls in 2nd year was that the TV was constantly set to Xpose and Hollyoaks and sh1t. :P (Well, only problem if you don't count the housemate who was batsh1t insane :pac:)

Anyway, back to bitches being crazy...

I heard an interesting view on "The Friend Zone" last night. Basically they described it as "I've been nice to this girl, so I deserve sex. What, she won't give me sex? She's obviously a bitch. Time to act like an asshole to her, because that will work."

Kinda made me think....

I'm the same. I like tidy places, but I don't clean up for others being lazy. And it would drive me mad if I couldn't get to watch my sports or play my Xbox. Bitçhes do be crazy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Kinda made me think....
    God I hate that friend zone thing so much

tumblr_m3yv64VkV31r3k73wo1_400.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Lawliet, if you were LLawliet on that wiki game the other day you were so ****ing fast at getting the goals.

The sad relisation when you go to share a youtube video to bookface and relise you no longer have an account. then trying to log in and realizing its gone :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I might be moving to college depending on where I go. I'd hate to live with all girls it'd have to be mixed with both boys and girls. I couldn't deal with the bitchiness . It's easier to get on with guys in general too. I've always got on better in places where it's mixed sexes. I hated my old secondary with was an all girls school luckily I moved schools.
    It seems like it be fun with mixed halls too. The only thing about halls that will be weird is cooking . I'm not much of a cook I do know how to cook well taking things out from a freezer and just sticking it in the oven. It would be weird not having the home cooked meals you're used to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Lawliet wrote: »
    God I hate that friend zone thing so much

tumblr_m3yv64VkV31r3k73wo1_400.jpg

I like having the actual term 'friendzone' to describe a situation where only one person is interested in being more than friends. Like, the innocent definition of it... but yeah when people use it to villify people (or, worse still, only girls) it's really not okay!

You've probably seen this one too, which is like the picture you posted just a bit more emotive and less right. :P

The world has me the friendzone.

Contemplating buying a car. Got a sweet deal on insurance. Its been around for a few weeks now the uncle is selling it. But doing a motorcheck its reporting 28 additional records:eek:

The car seems perfects taxed and tested and i drove it, the uncle is a mechanic so he would have noticed anything wrong. I only dread to wonder what other records could be on the car? 28 parking fines maybe?:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I like having the actual term 'friendzone' to describe a situation where only one person is interested in being more than friends. Like, the innocent definition of it... but yeah when people use it to villify people (or, worse still, only girls) it's really not okay!

You've probably seen this one too, which is like the picture you posted just a bit more emotive and less right. :P
    Yeah the original definition is fine, it's just irritating how it's been hijacked by "nice guys" as another way to bitch about women. If you have sex with every guy who's nice to you, you're a slut, and if you don't you're a cold hearted friendzoning user. Stupid society, you can never win with it!
    Conor108 wrote: »
    Lawliet, if you were LLawliet on that wiki game the other day you were so ****ing fast at getting the goals.
    Nope wasn't me, another L Lawliet with impressive research skills? Could this be the namesake?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Im living with 6 girls and one lad next year.. Better not be b*tchiness

Advertisement