Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Ewwwwwwwww milk.
    I actually think its the most revolting drink in the world, it even smells.. And it brings me back to bad primary school days where it was forced down my throat too many times a day
    Says the one who loves milkshakes but on its own or in tea or cereal.. Barf..
    And goats milk is meant to be even more rotten, my sister had awful asthma too but wouldnt drink it as a baba..

Waters where its at lads.. Have your litre a day, its easy out, and your skin will look better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

It's cats milk or nothing.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Green & Black's 70% Dark is one of the nicest chocolates ever, and the supermarkets (Dunnes and Tesco) tend to do deal on it every so often too.

'spensive but nomly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Togepi wrote: »
    It's all about the percentage of cocoa. 75%+ is meant to brilliant, but whatever goodness you get from chocolate is halved if it's milk chocolate. </3 Plus I need to avoid dairy, even though most dairy things, like chocolate, cheese and pizza, are the most delicious foods. :(

If you ever see 95% cocoa, walk away! Probably the most vile thing I've ever tasted. Sure I thought it would be great...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Togepi wrote: »
    It's all about the percentage of cocoa. 75%+ is meant to brilliant, but whatever goodness you get from chocolate is halved if it's milk chocolate. </3 Plus I need to avoid dairy, even though most dairy things, like chocolate, cheese and pizza, are the most delicious foods. :(

If you ever see 95% cocoa, walk away! Probably the most vile thing I've ever tasted. Sure I thought it would be great...

I've had 100%. Once. Only once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

deise_girl wrote: »
    Ewwwwwwwww milk.
    I actually think its the most revolting drink in the world, it even smells.. And it brings me back to bad primary school days where it was forced down my throat too many times a day
    Says the one who loves milkshakes but on its own or in tea or cereal.. Barf..
    And goats milk is meant to be even more rotten, my sister had awful asthma too but wouldnt drink it as a baba..

Waters where its at lads.. Have your litre a day, its easy out, and your skin will look better :)

Yay! Thought I was the only one that hated milk. :)

Milkshakes are fine, small amount on cereal is fine, but God help you if you come near me with a glass of milk because I will actually wretch. :(

WATER FTW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Milk turns my stomach!!

I like milk, but I live on a dairy farm so there's no other option but to get to like it really. It's delicious when it's straight out of the tank, not pasteurized or homogenized, just chilled :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Slow Show wrote: »
    In somewhat related news, apparently putting goats milk on blackheads makes them go away. I've never tried it but I've heard this on several occasions from several possibly unreliable sources.

Also, I should drink more milk, today I decided to drink a glass of milk every day during one of my I-don't-ever-want-to-get-a-musculoskeletal-disorder fits but then I tried and nearly got violently sick. There's something about it that I just can't stand.
    Humans aren't naturally meant to be drinking cow's milk anyway, nevermind drinking milk when not a child. Get all your calcium needs from salt licks instead! :P

• Advertisement

Palytoxin wrote: »
    I like milk, but I live on a dairy farm so there's no other option but to get to like it really. It's delicious when it's straight out of the tank, not pasteurized or homogenized, just chilled :).

So do I... maybe I've just seen to much mastitis milk for my own good. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I prefer water to milk. Milk has a aftertaste . I rarely drink milk by itself only occasionally if I have oreos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Pure Russian vodka.your lives will be sorted. No more milk or anything. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

How can dark chocolate be good for you, and milk is good for you, but mixing the two is bad for you?! :pac:

Patchy~ wrote: »
    How can dark chocolate be good for you, and milk is good for you, but mixing the two is bad for you?! :pac:
    Less fat and sugar in the purer stuff, and less sweeteners, colours, **** ingredients, etc. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jhcx wrote: »
    Pure Russian vodka.your lives will be sorted. No more milk or anything. :pac:

Mix the vodka with the milk and a add little bit of coffee liqueur. Serve over ice.

The Dude abides. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭rugrats

How come white chocolate isn't brown like chocolate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

rugrats wrote: »

doesn't contain cocoa solids, just cocoa butter. Probably dyed and bleached, though. Pigwidgeon might know, paging Pigwidgeon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

rugrats wrote: »

Cause it's white?

Cause it's white?

RACIST!

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

tumblr_m30httFWdI1ruohbio1_500.jpg :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Had to leave the Facebook group when i realized i left my Facebook signed on in my friends laptop. I was too late though "eh no seriously why are joined a group about face cleaning stuff and hormones, thats weird" they don't know what they're missing </3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Had to leave the Facebook group when i realized i left my Facebook signed on in my friends laptop. I was too late though "eh no seriously why are joined a group about face cleaning stuff and hormones, thats weird" they don't know what they're missing </3

My eternal fear

Conor108 wrote: »
    My eternal fear

Luckily, I've already disposed of all my friends so this can never happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I know I'm kinda late to the topic discussion but I LOVE MILK. You'd need a cow outside in the back garden, I drink so much :p the best part is with oreos or penguin bars. MILK MILK MILK. Cold milk though. It has to be cold though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Because you care about personal hygiene unlike the unwashed masses

Could you not just say: "It's a forum name, it's not actually about clearasil..."

Then smack 'em upside the head for calling C+H weird...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

C+H ain't weird! They insult one of us they insult all of us.

But if they know I'm on this, i can't give out about them when needs be </3

Even on buses and what not and i log onto on this i lurk around as if I'm doing something wrong and secretive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

But if they know I'm on this, i can't give out about them when needs be </3

Even on buses and what not and i log onto on this i lurk around as if I'm doing something wrong and secretive.

Youre a strange girl :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

This is how I picture HairyCopper

Crazycatlady.jpg

• Advertisement

I'm really feeling the love tonight. Thats exactly what i look like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

I'm really feeling the love tonight. Thats exactly what i look like!

Do you have a law and a medical degree too?

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Eleanor_Abernathy

Think im going to adopt a new approach to irish life. Im gonna keep my mouth shut. Let everyone else do the talking and just not get involved in anything. Just an arguement i cant win. Came home and ive caused so many problems. Ppl just giving out about me behind my back.

Taking a week away from my family has really changed my attitude towards them. :(. I dont even feel like a family member just someone who got in the way. and they have to put up with me. Actually just took out my sim card so i didnt have to read their boring text messages.

Think its time to move out and just find my own 2 feet. Im never going to grow up living this way. its wrong being stringed along and while they love me.... im just not feeling the love for them. Theres only one person in the world who is there for me and im a million miles away from them :(

I rejoined the gym, that has to be the first step of shifting the nearly stone I've put on since February:eek: Food why you so tasty!

I think seeing a fat man naked is one of the most disturbing things i have ever seen :eek:

I think seeing a fat man naked is one of the most disturbing things i have ever seen :eek:

Welcome to the internet!

Welcome to the internet!

.... ehh wasnt on the internet :eek: :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Regularly sighted at gym changing rooms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

The most horrific thing I've ever seen was super old guy with gigantic erection at the beach in a crowd of children.

Remembering it makes me want to cry and get sick and eat ice cream all at once. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

My sister's thinking of going for the next Olympics o_O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Namlub wrote: »
    My sister's thinking of going for the next Olympics o_O

In what? VERY tough training ahead I'm guessing!

Eathrin wrote: »

Rowing, which is reeeally tough training to begin with so erm, fun for her. Never going to regain my status as favourite daughter with an Olympian for a sister ffs...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Namlub wrote: »
    Eathrin wrote: »

Rowing, which is reeeally tough training to begin with so erm, fun for her. Never going to regain my status as favourite daughter with an Olympian for a sister ffs...

Oh dude,I thought my over achiever sister was bad.

Kinda cool to have an Olympian for a sister though .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

Me, Atomic Koala and Deise are going too.

I just need to take up a sport and Atomic is rowing and Deise is doing "horsey stuffs".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I play badminton with occasional gusto. Count me in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

I was World Champion Badminton player of my school a few years ago. Olympics 2016 here I come.

There's a bunch of us over in the Sports forum who're going as well. We're being more realistic though, we're aiming for a medal in Archery in 2020. :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Me, Atomic Koala and Deise are going too.

I just need to take up a sport and Atomic is rowing and Deise is doing "horsey stuffs".

Oh okay cool beans.

I would like to take up something where I won't lose my boobs so...shooting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Being realistic, Olympic handball doesn't look too difficult......

• Advertisement
Advertisement