Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Imagine if Caoimhe didn't drop out of med school........

Nurse: Doctor Dillon, this patient needs an emergency appendectomy or he's going to die and you're the only surgeon available!!
    "Dr" Caoimhe Dillon: Pfft....my boyfriend nearly got murdered in prison and I'm up on court on shoplifting charges. Do you think I care about a measly appendectomy???

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Imagine if Caoimhe didn't drop out of med school........

Nurse: Doctor Dillon, this patient needs an emergency appendectomy or he's going to die and you're the only surgeon available!!
    "Dr" Caoimhe Dillon: Pfft....my boyfriend nearly got murdered in prison and I'm up on court on shoplifting charges. Do you think I care about a measly appendectomy???

I still dont understand how Caoimhe make it through secondary school let alone got into med school :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

I missed last Thursdays episode. Was Deco not meant to die?

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

MJ23 wrote: »
    I bet Wayne didnt ride her, he's letting on that he did. She's just nuts and wants to get in the bed and snuggle up to Dolores.

Is Lucy meant to be a lesbian?

And from what I gather from other posts she is meant to be the daughter of Harry (yer man from years ago - big butch fella with black hair and moustache who was a mechanic) - is this right? This would make Lucy and Wayne half siblings :eek: Am I right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Keiths hair is terrible. Why doesnt he shave it off? Waynes ears are enormous.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Check out Orla's baby bump! She's going off on maternity leave next I take it?
    Except she's going to Sligo instead of Cork where half of Fair City seem to have immigrated to!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Is there an Irish version of the "raspberries awards" that they give out in the US for worst actors, there are a few well deserved in fair city, namely orla and caoimhe

Whoever asked about Wayne? Yes he looks like a bit creepy. He looks very sleazy. How don't know how any woman could go out with him. My little sister just said "his head looks deformed" haha.

Caoimhe what a bitch what she just said about Orla knowing about the affair.

Charlotte I hate you, you stupid child. I really wish everyone ignored her and she had no friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Except she's going to Sligo instead of Cork where half of Fair City seem to have immigrated to!!!

She is starring in the musical girls night, took time out for it.

anyone think that new guy goes after wayne money alarm bells

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

A fool and his money are soon parted.I bet Wayne will lose the 30k.
    He wants to get into the buying and selling with 30k?I am sure he needs more cash than that.

Why does Lucy do the mad eyes at the end of every scene she does its like some kind of ex murderer planning her next victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,217 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought she already had her baby :o

I cant wait for Tommy's affair to come out publically and that up herself attitude and smug smile is knocked off Judith

Orla should have said to Caoimhe and her parents that now Dermot knows she knew and isnt friends with her anymore she dont have to keep Tommy and Jo's affair a secret and announce it in McCoys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Judith is so annoying, dont know if its her acting or the crappy lines she is getting, really wish she would stop wearing that brown coat and white scarf too.

Rachel and co. would want to grow a pair and tell Charlotte to f**k off,

and Dermish needs to man up too, like what fella would have a go at Orla saying its just as much her fault about Jo having affair?!

The scriptwriting is woeful but I guess thats what makes it unintentionally funny at times

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Judith is so annoying, dont know if its her acting or the crappy lines she is getting, really wish she would stop wearing that brown coat and white scarf too.

ew yeah she jope she washes it

pookiesboo wrote: »

Rachel and co. would want to grow a pair and tell Charlotte to f**k off,

and Dermish needs to man up too, like what fella would have a go at Orla saying its just as much her fault about Jo having affair?!

The scriptwriting is woeful but I guess thats what makes it unintentionally funny at times
    Its Dermot

How is Dermot blaming Orla the fool?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sheilaspost

How long has Lucy been in Fair City for?

closeline wrote: »

He blames Orla for encouraging Jo to have the affair.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Are we FINALLY getting to the end of the Lucy mystery ? I reckon she murdered her parents. Any other guesses ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Its Dermot

Yes I know, its just how people on here spell his name as in the way Jo pronounces it :rolleyes:

Anyways the whole Loopy Lucy thing still shows no signs of ending soon, maybe Dolores will wake up in bed someday and Harry will walk out of the shower and he never left and the whole thing was a dream in the style of Dallas cos right now it would make more sense than whats going on. plus was Caoimhe posting Orlas court thing in the paper to her boss in Sligo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 plahc

He blames Orla for encouraging Jo to have the affair.

He just has to stay this angry at orla and jo until jo finishes her maternity leave, I think he will then suddenly stop being angry and everything will be rosie is the garden once again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Okocim

So it appears that the big mystery about Lucy is that she is a psychopath who was incarcareted for a period by the ''men in white coats'' in the past but is now out in society ''supposedly cured'' or reformed following therapy...but of course we as viewers can see that she is still a psychopath who is deranged and dangerous.

It will turn into a debate about how people deal with people with mental illness...Lucy will play on this fact when it does emerge, one or two will take pity on her and she will inflict psycho pain on those who fall for her ''reformed'' story..when in fact she is not cured or curable...most likely Dolores and Wayne after they find out the truth from Emily.

That's my take on it based on the slowly unfolding plot. Watch those fire alarms folks.

Looks like Caoimhe has put the newspaper cliping of the shop lifting story about Orla in an envelope to send to Orla's new employers in Sligo....what a classy lady :eek::eek:

Methinks that Emily should be paying a visit to the Dillon household and getting the men in white coats to bring two straight jackets one for Caoimhe and one for Lucy. Those two are sick in the head, but Lucy the more dangerous as she has a brain, however warped.

jos28 wrote: »
    Are we FINALLY getting to the end of the Lucy mystery ? I reckon she murdered her parents. Any other guesses ?

I think Lucy is either a former stalker who got caught, was in prison for an unspeakable crime and has changed her identity or suffers from a serious mental problem paranoid schziophrenia - wrong spelling and has a history of being in and out of mental hospitals and prison or something along those lines.

Dermot doesn't do forgiveness. I hope Ben never makes a mistake. If himself and Emily ever got together, perhaps, the Lucy mystery would be solved.

[Looks like Caoimhe has put the newspaper cliping of the shop lifting story about Orla in an envelope to send to Orla's new employers in Sligo....what a classy lady :eek::eek:

Thanks, I thought she sent it to decco.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Send Decco to Loughan house hel be sound. Three months versus a short stroll and a 2hour bus journey south

The men in white coats should take Charlotte Bishop with them too.
    They could also visit Yvonne while they are in town.

When Decco met Eddie (RTE could do a mini series)

jos28 wrote: »

i said the excast same thing

• Advertisement

Lads, I have to whinge.

The spoilers for Fair City do not throw any light on the Lucy part of the show.

It is bugging me. What is the point of having spoilers if they don't give you any juicy news on a key plot.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhh :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement