Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Jesus, TJ's a big chap now. I still remember him being short and squeaky and properly ginger. I'm starting to feel old...and I'm only 20. :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭cafecreme

Sash is not that big-pmsl @ people speculating on her BMI.
    Loving Tj's nihilism :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭edwood

I hate Niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Jaysis when's the last time TJ appeared?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

TJ brings a dose of realism to the show.

Glad to hear the "I" word being bandied about by the Dillon sisters... possibly the first time it has been used in a soap, ever.

Cass is coming into his own with the poetry and philosophy. They should start each show with him intro'ing the episode. Kind of like a storyteller. Maybe smoking a pipe.

• Advertisement

Dearbhla goes to study in the most ridiculous places ever. Has she never heard of a library or an empty classroom in school or even her bedroom with headphones in?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    Dearbhla goes to the most ridiculous places ever. Has she never heard of a library or an empty classroom in school or even her bedroom with headphones in?

But then she wouldn't have bumped into Luke :-P

Lol at Carol's outburst at Esther!

Oooh "I didn't come here to get close to your kids - say hi to Judith for me" ...,,

How long d'ya reckon it'll be before it's revealed that Luke is really Neassa's dad?

How long d'ya reckon it'll be before it's revealed that Luke is really Neassa's dad?

:-O! Is that actually what's meant to happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭edwood

That would actually be a brilliant storyline.

• Advertisement

leahyl wrote: »

No, no idea what way it's actually going.

I just thought they were giving tiny hints about such a future storyline - then again, that could be the writer in me trying to find little hints.

I dunno: it just seems like a storyline that with give Luke a long storyline, and that would give Neassa an actual purpose beyond making cards.

leahyl wrote: »

No, no idea what way it's actually going.

I just thought they were giving tiny hints about such a future storyline - then again, that could be the writer in me trying to find little hints.

I dunno: it just seems like a storyline that with give Luke a long storyline, and that would give Neassa an actual purpose beyond making cards.

It is a good idea for a story alright - Neasa seems to have fallen off the face of the planet lately - where's she gone?! All the stories seem to be given to Caoimhe or Dearbhla

• Registered Users Posts: 86,226 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Luke's own family will arrive at some stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Luke's own family will arrive at some stage

It would be funny if they were all the same actors who played his family in Glenroe! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

It would be funny if they were all the same actors who played his family in Glenroe! :D

or another gang of kids from kilkenny with d4 accents

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

That D.J would want a good kick up the arse:mad:

I love the top Nessa:cool:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Fiver bets he shagged Judith....

Told you's all!

Pay up people!

What a bitch that Charlotte is, you cant beat the Bishop family genes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

I definitely reckon Neasa is Luke's! The way Tommy said about her having his good looks...

How long will it take before Charlie realises that poor little TJ is just missing Mags?

• Advertisement

I definitely reckon Neasa is Luke's! The way Tommy said about her having his good looks...

How long will it take before Charlie realises that poor little TJ is just missing Mags?

I'd be incredibly surprised if the Luke/Neasa storyline doesn't happen.

Also, 'poor little' TJ, really? TJ's being a knob.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

I'd be incredibly surprised if the Luke/Neasa storyline doesn't happen.

Also, 'poor little' TJ, really? TJ's being a knob.

He is being a knob but he's only a young fella who is missing his granny :(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,226 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Tommy is now offering his services by the canal :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Awh where to start , in real life thered would be discussion on having a barring order against this new silver fox trying to pee on organic tommys patch.
    But this is not real life my psychiatrist keeps telling me.
    Does Tj miss mags or is it just that hes ginger , Im not sure whats eating him but he is very annoying.
    The Neasa thing could be a good storyline but I have a feeling itll be dragged on until god knows when .
    What is the story with the two week actor rotation situation . For two weeks of every month you cant fart without bumping into fast Eddie or Soul patch Phelan then they just disappear as if they never existed.
    I see Fireman Finn gets a bit part this week where he is sad about owning the pub . Im thinking he may be getting sad about only having one storyline in months where he did Bellas daughter. Really challenging stuff for a young actor . Have a feeling its his leaving storyline coming up .
    Why does Damien do his business in everyones house except his own , does fair city only rent that living room whenever they wanna film the lezzer in lycra. Damien never invites these new high rolling business partners of his back to his place. I think he just likes the dylan girl eye candy . Id love him to have a row with organic Tommy and shout "hey Tommy I ****ed your daughter " only for Tommy to reply "Shes not mine shes Lukes ye victim of domestic violence ye" .Focus on a shocked Neasa . Cue music. Tv gold. Neasa may then warrant herself a nickname like bastard Neasa or Not the right daddy Dylan or something better we can think up if she plays the part well . Until then she is just plain old Neasa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

What a bitch that Charlotte is, you cant beat the Bishop family genes.
    Did it not occur to Charlotte that Rachel, when Deegan arrives to interview her, will realise that Charlotte has falsely accused her and tell Deegan that Charlotte threatened to get Zumo and Decco to attack her?

Given the Bishop family's reputation, it doesn't take a genius to figure out which the girl Deegan would believe.

endakenny wrote: »
    Did it not occur to Charlotte that Rachel, when Deegan arrives to interview her, will realise that Charlotte has falsely accused her and tell Deegan that Charlotte threatened to get Zumo and Decco to attack her?

Given the Bishop family's reputation, it doesn't take a genius to figure out which the girl Deegan would believe.

Deagan is out of the game a few months now he may not be as sharp as he was when he dealt with Barry "im gonna shake ye all night long" O Hanlon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I bet Blackie Connors will get a good feel of Dr. Dillon's double D's soon.

MJ23 wrote: »
    I bet Blackie Connors will get a good feel of Dr. Dillon's double D's soon.

Or a blast of her Irritable bowel syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,543 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

He is being a knob but he's only a young fella who is missing his granny :(

But sure Mags is dead for years, she wasn't really his granny anyway.
    He is just being a brat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

cloptrop wrote: »
    Deagan is out of the game a few months now he may not be as sharp as he was when he dealt with Barry "im gonna shake ye all night long" O Hanlon.
    Two years ago, Zumo tried to blackmail Deegan by secretly recording him trying to retrieve a photograph of Deegan's ex-wife's stepson, Garda Ian Walsh, being in the presence of someone who was snorting cocaine.

If a teenage babysitter leaves a baby unattended, causing the baby to fall, would the babysitter be guilty of a criminal offence?

Carol didn't cause the injury but she is indirectly responsible for it because she shouldn't have asked a teenage girl to babysit. Louie had disapproved of the idea of Rachel babysitting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement