Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

endakenny wrote: »
    If a teenage babysitter leaves a baby unattended, causing the baby to fall, would the babysitter be guilty of a criminal offence?

I imagine not. I babysat often from when I was about 12 and not once did anything happen to any of the kids I was minding - BUT, I didn't leave babies of nearly crawling age sitting in the middle of a sofa, unattended, while I went for a wander.

The storyline was a bit silly in that regards. Who plops a baby that age on a sofa and plays with them while kneeling? Would ya not sit with the baby or put him on the floor with ya? I don't like thinking too much about FC - it makes me hate it. :D

Back to the original question, I think it was more a formality to ensure the baby wasn't purposefully hurt or something. It was an accident - no crime committed besides a bitta stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Does anyone else think Carol looked gorgeous in Tuesdays episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 cc181187

Shoot them all imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Tayla wrote: »
    Have you any picture? I think she is a milf. always looks well

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Was thinking the same thing about Greyie being Neasa's father, and then it struck me....

Can't wait for the Dylan family's "Star Wars themed Halloween Party", where we will witness Neasa dressed as Darth Vader as she finds out about the identity of her father. "You are my father, Luke!?" she growls through the Vader mask. Maybe the writers could have her suffering from a sore throat to add effect to the voice. Good times ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,987 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

RVD420 wrote: »
    Was thinking the same thing about Greyie being Neasa's father, and then it struck me....

Can't wait for the Dylan family's "Star Wars themed Halloween Party", where we will witness Neasa dressed as Darth Vader as she finds out about the identity of her father. "You are my father, Luke!?" she growls through the Vader mask. Maybe the writers could have her suffering from a sore throat to add effect to the voice. Good times ;)
    that's actually a brilliant idea

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

closeline wrote: »

A GILF actually. ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

MJ23 wrote: »
    I bet Blackie Connors will get a good feel of Dr. Dillon's double D's soon.

Regarding Blackie, to settle a family argument here, did he appear in Ros Na Run at some stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

charlotte is the best actor on fair city. imo.....what did she say last night, it was rachels fault and she said shed get her da after me! priceless. and the fact rach is so blank and innocent makes it all even better imo....
    im not really interested in anything else thats going on.
    where does the sulky red head teenager live ie with his ma....blackies apt is beautiful...the one with all the teeth who wants decco will prob have a fling with him.... hes prob everyones dad except the bloke with the weird shaped head thats gone back to kilkenny. ... when actors dont have a storyline do they still get paid now.... remember yrs ago there was a hullaballo about them signing on during the summer cause it wasnt on then....

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

no i don't think they do get paid, i heard an interview with deegan who works part time as a taxi man to make up for his lack of wages when he is not scripted, jaysus he must have been doing a lot of taxi-ing lately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

dixiedan wrote: »
    Regarding Blackie, to settle a family argument here, did he appear in Ros Na Run at some stage?

He did, he was a garda detective or inspector who was Sgt Ní Riain's (Macks sister, Mo's birth mother) superior, but they had history. I can't remember how it ended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭chuckliddell

Derbhla is Luke's daughter..... that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

it has been said before and i will say it, what is all the ****in fuss over dearbhla and the leaving cert, everyone is falling over themselves for her. they have the biggest house in ct and she still cant study at home, i hope she fails:mad:

luke is turning into a derek branning type character always skulking around in the background.

why doesn't chas tell tj to go **** himself that he doesn't want him at the wedding, he'd only ruin the photos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

I reckoned it'd turn out Neasa would be his, but it could be Derbhla either, I guess.

Maybe after Tommy had his first affair, Judith coulda turned to Luke? Though I dunno if that timeline matches up.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Remember when neasa mentioned Lukes '1992 family holiday' from Facebook and Judiths face froze, possibly circa conception of one of the girls??

• Registered Users Posts: 86,228 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I expected Paul and Niamh to apologise to Carol

What the hell is up with Vivo Bishop's blonde streak in the back of her head :confused:

Sick of the bloody Dillion family now even Greyie Connors

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I expected Paul and Niamh to apologise to Carol

What the hell is up with Vivo Bishop's blonde streak in the back of her head :confused:

Sick of the bloody Dillion family now even Greyie Connors

I know!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

I reckon Caoime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Who is TJs father supposed to be? I always thought Terry was Charlie and Mags's daughter in law and the father was their dead son or something?!

Who is TJs father supposed to be? I always thought Terry was Charlie and Mags's daughter in law and the father was their dead son or something?!

Tony Kelly aka Mags and Charlie's dead son is TJ's biological dad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Devildoll84

They thought for years that Tony Kelly (Charlie and Mags' dead son) was, but it turned out that a red haired alcoholic legal clerk called Anthony Brady http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/characters/anthonybrady.html was TJs real dad. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Sash's hair and makeup are AWFUL. :eek: She might actually be nice if she was a bit more natural looking!

The extensions definitely need to come out, she needs to get it cut and she needs not to put pure bleach in it anymore!! Just so, so, so, so bad! Words cannot describe!!

I know where she gets her hair done , the salon uses her pic to advertise their extensions.
    walshb wrote: »
    She's far from slim. I would say she is sloppy. Has an odd shape/figure. Covered up with clothes. I am betting her BMI is above 25/26.

She actually has a very nice figure , I've seen her wearing her own clothes and she looks much nicer than she does as Sash. I think they just dress her in the wrong clothes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

She did look very well in Tuesday's episode , don't know what was different about her though.

Karen23 wrote: »

She did look very well in Tuesday's episode , don't know what was different about her though.
    Any Link to her on this episode? What is a gilf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

I don't have a picture but you can watch it here, the 29/05 episode, she's in this episode a few times but there's a longish scene from around the 19th minute http://www.rte.ie/playerxl/#v=3304314

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

They thought for years that Tony Kelly (Charlie and Mags' dead son) was, but it turned out that a red haired alcoholic legal clerk called Anthony Brady http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/characters/anthonybrady.html was TJs real dad. :)

Ooooooooooooh yeah I remember all that now!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

That explains the ginga :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Exchange Mum for Granny. ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement

el diablo wrote: »

Exchange Mum for Granny. ;)