Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

closeline wrote: »
    That's very harsh

Why? Is she not a grandmother?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I expected Paul and Niamh to apologise to Carol

What the hell is up with Vivo Bishop's blonde streak in the back of her head :confused:

Sick of the bloody Dillion family now even Greyie Connors

She looks like a skunk with that hair thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

She looks like a skunk with that hair thing

Her hair is terrible. Her and Sash should get hair makeovers.
    Delores could get back into hairdressing and they could make a plot line out of it.

Maybe Paul, Ray and Keith could get hairplugs! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,578 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Her hair is terrible. Her and Sash should get hair makeovers.
    Delores could get back into hairdressing and they could make a plot line out of it.

Maybe Paul, Ray and Keith could get hairplugs! :p

Yep, and the company that does them can do some PPP just like Spar!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Haven't seen it in a few weeks, usually just read here to catch up, great job by the way, some comments are very funny. Anyway, just wondering has the Lucy story just faded away or has it been brought to a close?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Haven't seen it in a few weeks, usually just read here to catch up, great job by the way, some comments are very funny. Anyway, just wondering has the Lucy story just faded away or has it been brought to a close?

No, her and Wayne have just disappeared out of it for the time being. Hopefully when they come back the scriptwriters will actually have some sort of resolution ready to pan out!

I still think she murdered her parents. Or maybe her father murdered the mother and tried to come after her too or something. Definitely a dead mother involved anyway. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I think its gonna just be a "I was an orphan and I really like delores cause she is a motherly figure" sort of story.
    They will all find out her orphan secret and to her shock it wont bother them and they will all still be friends , cue heartwarming music.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Thoughts and prayers go to Cass Cassidy who is going for a massive operation this week. They're trying to remove that brown leather jacket off him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

I don't understand why Louis is being such a c-nt. The logic makes no sense. Parents go out all the time. They often hire babysitters. Nothing bad happens most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

:D

• Advertisement

New drinking game... Down a shot every time TJ says "Stupid"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    I don't understand why Louis is being such a c-nt. The logic makes no sense. Parents go out all the time. They often hire babysitters. Nothing bad happens most of the time.

Louis is an absolute prick, I actually want to kill him :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,228 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Charlotte had some brass neck to call round to the Brennan house after what she did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Louis what a prick. How is he blaming Carol for it?

Women were looking good tonight. Carol, Neasa and Dr.Dillon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Were there any vote yes / vote no posters in carrigstown and did any of the residents go to vote on Thursday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I cant wait to see ray and christie caught up in the euros ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

When is the 'FT' back? Will she come back at Halloween to walk in on Dermish and Orla going at it or will it be the main story of the Xmas day episode?!?

I can imagine it now

FT-'Dermush what's going on here look it

Dermush-FT what are you doing here? you can't be here

Cue Orla walking downstairs dressed in a skimpy santa suit with two glasses of wine

FT-'Ah shur look it what's going on here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

Tayla wrote: »
    Louis is an absolute prick, I actually want to kill him :eek:
    Louis had said he didn't want to have Rachel babysitting because she's a teenager but Carol went behind his back. What happened to Jack vindicates Louis' position.

BTW, after Charlotte sneaked into Louis and Carol's living room, Sash went up to check up on Rachel and Jack and Rachel didn't tell her that Charlotte was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

endakenny wrote: »
    Louis had said he didn't want to have Rachel babysitting because she's a teenager but Carol went behind his back. What happened to Jack vindicates Louis' position.

First of all Rachel looks after her little sister a lot, she would have plenty of babysitter experience.

Secondly, both Carol and Louis are Jacks parents, Louis doesn't have the absolute final decision in who looks after Jack, Carol is free to make her own decisions and she thought that Rachel would fine minding the baby. If Louis had had a good reason for not wanting Rachel to babysit then maybe you would have a point.

Thirdly, Louis does not have any right whatsoever to treat Carol the way he is treating her, she does not deserve that at all, who the hell treats their partner like that? I'm surprised she hasn't left him. He knows the real story about what happened now and yet he still thinks he can act like an absolute arsehole.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,228 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tayla wrote: »
    First of all Rachel looks after her little sister a lot, she would have plenty of babysitter experience.

Secondly, both Carol and Louis are Jacks parents, Louis doesn't have the absolute final decision in who looks after Jack, Carol is free to make her own decisions and she thought that Rachel would fine minding the baby. If Louis had had a good reason for not wanting Rachel to babysit then maybe you would have a point.

Thirdly, Louis does not have any right whatsoever to treat Carol the way he is treating her, she does not deserve that at all, who the hell treats their partner like that? I'm surprised she hasn't left him. He knows the real story about what happened now and yet he still thinks he can act like an absolute arsehole.

I agree Louis is being a pr*ck but I can see why

Jack had a cold and was poorly and thought it was best if a babysitter didnt mind him that day and evening as he was going to a funeral but Carol went out with Niamh and left Rachel babysitting. Carol then lied to Louis about going out and who looked after Jack. I think after Louis messed up with his other kids (over his coke binges) he is over protective now of Jack and he thinks if Carol hadnt gone out to start with Jack would be ok. Rachel was idiot not to tell Sash and Carol and Niamh that Charlotte called round also.
    Val and Christy get together
    next week

• Advertisement

Jack had a cold and was poorly and thought it was best if a babysitter didnt mind him that day and evening as he was going to a funeral but Carol went out with Niamh and left Rachel babysitting. Carol then lied to Louis about going out and who looked after Jack. I think after Louis messed up with his other kids (over his coke binges) he is over protective now of Jack and he thinks if Carol hadnt gone out to start with Jack would be ok. Rachel was idiot not to tell Sash and Carol and Niamh that Charlotte called round also.
    next week

I don't mind Christy, but Jesus I dunno if I'll be able for more of Val's gurning.
    Especially while getting it on with Christy. :(

next week

Christy'll certainly earn his money over the next few weeks. She's an awful yoke. :eek:

el diablo wrote: »
    Christy'll certainly earn his money over the next few weeks. She's an awful yoke. :eek:

Ah she's not that bad. She tends to over-exaggerate her facial movements, especially re: the lower half of her face. She juts her chin and does quare things with her lips. (Once you see it you can't unsee it.) So to see her doing a bit of shifting...she'll look like she's eating him.

Might hack up some hairballs afterwards. :eek::(:o

Oh the indescribable UST between Christy and Val... :D

Oh the indescribable UST between Christy and Val... :D

You could cut it with a knife. :) I'll be switching off when they get it together though.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

When's Yvonne and Blackie Connors gonna get it on?

Anyone else notice how swollen Belas face was tonight? He must of worn one of those dodgy jumpers from Belas Bazaar. Umbro my arse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Are we going to have to put up with the badly wrong calendar on screen until the digital switchover?

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Are we going to have to put up with the badly wrong calendar on screen until the digital switchover?

Badly wrong calender?

All there is on my screen is the 23 October - which is the date the switch-over happens.

Kinda raging I may buy a new TV by then though. Just to watch the soaps and the X Factor. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Badly wrong calender?

All there is on my screen is the 23 October - which is the date the switch-over happens.

Hence the last 4 words of my previous post - until the digital switchover

And I'm pretty sure it had 24th October on my screen.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement