Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

How do the Bishop's know Deegan has connected the counterfeit money to Sarah's death and that finding some counterfeit notes in Bob's house is gonna frame him on Sarah's murder?

Have I missed something?
    Or is it another huge hole in a Fair City storyline?

Either is quite possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Have I missed something?Or is it another huge hole in a Fair City storyline?

Ahhhhhh dont start thinking the plotlines through, and trying to make sense of the scripts... that just spoils it.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Laois_Man wrote: »
    How do the Bishop's know Deegan has connected the counterfeit money to Sarah's death and that finding some counterfeit notes in Bob's house is gonna frame him on Sarah's murder?

Have I missed something?
    Or is it another huge hole in a Fair City storyline?

Either is quite possible.

I am thinking they believe they are linked and that there could have been a link there and that Bob could have made Barry do it... who cares in the end of the day, it is all good entertainment :D

I thought another good episode, Denzo is on the edge and I loved Decco last night! Fab stuff. :D

whats neasa at with 'the wanted' posters IN HER SITTING ROOM!

I thought that was their family play sort of room. Remember her sister is supposed to be a teenager (around 15 or so) and has a younger brother aged 12....

jos28 wrote: »
    Unrealistic storylines ?? What man would turn Neasa down ? Come on Finn, get your act together.

Oh yes because she is all that :rolleyes: There is more to a relationship than looks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

What the hell is wrong with Finn? He was the one that wanted Neasa to begin with and then she decides she's ready for a relationship and suddenly he 'can't do this'?? I mean her telling him she wasn't ready was only a few weeks back - surely he hasn't changed his mind that quickly!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

angel01 wrote: »
    Oh yes because she is all that :rolleyes: There is more to a relationship than looks...
    Yeah she is stunning looking but she also has a great personality now.
    When she first came into FC, she was only out for herself, was very selfish and was only looking for a good time.
    However since she first met Turlough, she really has changed as a character. She is a lot more caring and looks out for her friends ( i.e. helping Finn try to come up with ideas for the Station ). She also showed compassion for Rebecca and showed her emotional side at the memorial service. She also has a good sense of humour. Neasa has it all and I dont know many men ( or women ;) ) who would turn her down . ;)

max life wrote: »
    Yeah she is stunning looking but she also has a great personality now.
    When she first came into FC, she was only out for herself, was very selfish and was only looking for a good time.
    However since she first met Turlough, she really has changed as a character. She is a lot more caring and looks out for her friends ( i.e. helping Finn try to come up with ideas for the Station ). She also showed compassion for Rebecca and showed her emotional side at the memorial service. She also has a good sense of humour. Neasa has it all and I dont know many men ( or women ;) ) who would turn her down . ;)

I know you are a fan but she was only trying to think of ideas so he wouldn't go off with Yvonne so another example of her selfish behaviour.

She cried at a memorial service, she was hardly friends with Sarah for heavens sake.. I would turn her down easily... plus the character is very wooden :D

That whole Turlough storyline was a laugh to say the least. She got over the love of her life very quickly.. I prefer stronger characters like Carol or Yvonne and even Orla :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,529 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

max life wrote: »
    He would be punching way above his weight !!! :D

So was Turlough but he scored there :p

If I was a character introduced into FC, please hook me up with Wayne. I adore that guy :D If they like, I will go on to have a mad passionate affair with Louie and then run off with Bob :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

anybody see the little glint in damiens eyes when he was with orla in the pig?
    wonder is that a seed planted...........? :D

I hope it does they'd make a good couple

They would compliment each other well, Keith has been missing ages :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

i've always liked orla. she's one of my fav characters in the show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

They would compliment each other well, Keith has been missing ages :eek:

Did they mention on last nights show that Keith was to return for the funeral?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

Yeah. I thought that as well. I don't think Damien would be lively enough for her though. Orla likes to be out and about but Damien is more of a sit in front of the TV type of guy.

I think Wayne is fantastic. I'd put him up there with Bob.

I miss seeing Keith and Ray together. I always thought they were a good double act together and I really felt that they had a great friendship bond.

Where's Leo gone lately?

I think so, they said Keith will be back by then... He has been away ages, I thought he had only gone somewhere for a break... long holiday :eek:

He's probably locked in the garage. Paul and Ray havent opened that place in months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I thought that Keith would definitely be at the memorial service. After all, he and Sarah were a couple for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭kitsy13

At the memorial service Deegan and the other detective were at the back behind Denzo when he done his whole overdramatic "IM SO SORRY" speech, They are meant to be looking for Barry's accomplice !! did they just tune out or go for a smoke when Denzo rose to his feet lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Orla would eat poor damien for breakfast, he's too innocent and nice to be with her. I like her but she's too cunning for damien she'd buy and sell him! Any girl i know like her is with an older wealthy man. Bring back mcaleer.

Decco is the man for Orla. Better match up than Caoimhe anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

Where did McAleer go? He was a great character, just the right amount of dodgyness going on.

xalot wrote: »
    Where did McAleer go? He was a great character, just the right amount of dodgyness going on.

I never liked him after Lauren left.

Plus the first actor was a much better fit for the character.

xalot wrote: »

He has left I think, he was pretty much pointless the last time he came back.

I liked him when Annette was around but when she died, he was a bit of a spare part.

When is that there is no sign of a body yet :confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When is that there is no sign of a body yet :confused:

There was a mention because Sarah's mother said she wanted to see the body and that they have identifed her as Sarah. I think Suzanne also identified her. You just won't see a body. It will be done off screen.

There was a mention because Sarah's mother said she wanted to see the body and that they have identifed her as Sarah. I think Suzanne also identified her. You just won't see a body. It will be done off screen.

I thought they couldnt find the burial site must have missed that part :o

Where was Sarah suppose to be from? I just remember her going out with Darren Doyle at the start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Has Sarahs father been mentioned yet. Wasn't he in it before; around the time she was with Rory. Some associate of Sylvester Garrigan I think?

• Advertisement

Could they have not get an actual photo rather than her cast photograph to use at the memorial?

It looked so fake with the white in the background...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement