Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

No :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Vanderlay Industries

I get the whole Luke being hot thing! Mind you, I also think Will Goodbody from the news is pretty hot so maybe my taste isn't up to much.

Where is the poll, could somebody post a link

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Vanderlay Industries

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

The background to Lucy's character's storyline is finally out (well some of it)
    Apparently when she was younger she had a stint in a psychiatric institution, she then escaped and low and behold Emily, the social worker took her in. That's all that has been revealed though, as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

silversky wrote: »
    The background to Lucy's character's storyline is finally out (well some of it)
    Apparently when she was younger she had a stint in a psychiatric institution, she then escaped and low and behold Emily, the social worker took her in. That's all that has been revealed though, as of yet.

Oh god, so now they will begin to show different sides to her personality which will go on for another few months until something crazy/dangerous happens. Going by the way this has being drawn out, as said before here, it will all come to a head on Christmas, wow can't wait :(

• Advertisement

LUCY will go mad at christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 xylophones

LUCY will go mad at christmas

about time...
    and leo can strum his guitar in the background again to make the situation all the more menacing....pete and dolores on harmonies when theyre not sobbing due to whatever she'll do...:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

i have a feeling from this :

Emily then drops in to see Lucy at work and advises her to see her doctor and resume medication.

that they will go down the
    bipolar
    route with Lucy, i suppose they saw the success
    Eastenders had with Jean, and again with EE doing the current Jean/Michael plot and it being successful if they weren't going there they probably are now.

As for Carol and louie?

from this:
    Meanwhile, Carol is annoyed that Louie keeps electing to keep Jack home from crèche to increase their quality time levels. Later, Dermot plants a seed with Louie that unmarried fathers are not entitled to fight for custody in Ireland. Louie then offers Carol the chance to select where in the States she would like to marry instead of Boston and she chooses Vegas.

i reckon they are going to do a possible abduction to Boston, or a massive custody battle where Carol will lose, and end up divorced and alone, while louie gets Jack.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

To add to that previous spoiler:
    Both women want to keep their past a secret. Lucy's reason is obvious. Emily wants to keep the fact she let Lucy stay in her house a secret since it's not advisable in her area of work to do that and she could lose her job as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,482 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The actress who plays Lucy couldnt act a big storyline like bipolar she is too wooden and awful

I think Lucy killed or attempted to kill or did kill her real parent(s) or foster parent(s)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Haven't seen FC in about 3 wks...what have I missed and PLEASE tell me that the whole Lucy story is over!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Whos Petes son? Was he in a tv ad before, maybe the McDonalds ones?

Vain wrote: »
    Whos Petes son? Was he in a tv ad before, maybe the McDonalds ones?

i THINK that show sarah and steve! they were a tallaght couple!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

xylophones wrote: »
    i THINK that show sarah and steve! they were a tallaght couple!

Ah thank you! That was bugging the crap out of me.

Loved Sarah and Steve. He was so lovely :)

Ah thank you! That was bugging the crap out of me.

Loved Sarah and Steve. He was so lovely :)

absolutely loved when he made that sign which read something like 'will you be my mothser' ...dont think petes son will be half as cool!

Pete's son kinda looks like Louie

I am so sick of the bloody Dillion family :mad:

jesus finn anoying me he doesnt wanna do any work but be the boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Pete's son kinda looks like Louie

I am so sick of the bloody Dillion family :mad:

I definitely recognise Pete's son from somewhere but I don't know where because I didn't see that other show they were talking about above. Maybe he was in a McDonalds ad though?!! :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jame Gumb

What happened to Wayne's car business and yer one Val's son's attempts to fleece Wayne and anyone else?

What happened to the Val's son / Deco stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Jame Gumb wrote: »
    What happened to Wayne's car business and yer one Val's son's attempts to fleece Wayne and anyone else?

What happened to the Val's son / Deco stuff?

And how did the Caoimhe/Decco thing finish up in the end? Did he dump her again? The whole thing went on for so long I don't even remember it ending properly now! Did it end when Caoimhe poured the water on Charlotte? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭macgrub

I definitely recognise Pete's son from somewhere but I don't know where because I didn't see that other show they were talking about above. Maybe he was in a McDonalds ad though?!! :confused:

He played Steve in the RTE2 show "Saran & Steve" a few years back. Turbo-minty fresh.

What's the deal with Pete's son?

It's as if they picked yer man up from the Bachelors Walk boardwalk...he sounds like a junkie.

And aren't Damien's sister and the social worker like chalk and cheese? A tad offensive to gay people I'd have thought...only gays in the village and surprise surprise they're together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Jame Gumb wrote: »
    What's the deal with Pete's son?

It's as if they picked yet man up from the Bachelors Walk boardwalk...he sounds like a junkie.

And aren't Damien's sister and the social worker like chalk and cheese? A tad offensive to gay people I'd have thought...only gays in the village and surprise surprise they're together

Pete's son has just joined FC. So how does he know Seán?

Ah I got it - the actors know each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Pete's son hot ? LMAO he looks like a bloody junkie.

Loved how years ago they changed the actor playing Seamus McAleer and he went around basically introducing himself to people who'd known him for years!

"Howaya...I'm Seamus"

As if Laura and Emily would go for dinner in Vinos...FFS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Emily is pretty obnoxious.

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Pete's son has just joined FC. So how does he know Seán?

Ah I got it - the actors know each other.

Sean was good friends with Doug growing up I presume he had meet Neil a few times off screen

Orla should f*cking smack Caoimhe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

What Party lol

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

Petes son is throwing shapes all over the shop! I thought the poor lad had a disability in his first few scenes.

5-2 on Yvonne or Orla cutting off his other hand and sticking it in his mouth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Judith to Pete's son: "Everything you tell me in here is confidential."
    Judith to Pete (10 minutes later): "There's something fishy about your son's injury" - ok, I slightly exaggerated but it's essentially what she told him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement