Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

I noticed everyone is saying "petes son" Nobodys knows his name. I Didnt catch it as I was too busy wondering what is wrong with the fella.
    I,ll poach them eggs right for ya. In ma jocks! Whaaa
    He,s a darksider alright. A smoke screen for the lesbian kiss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 xylophones

I noticed everyone is saying "petes son" Nobodys knows his name. I Didnt catch it as I was too busy wondering what is wrong with the fella.

He,s a darksider alright. A smoke screen for the lesbian kiss.

neil! and it was weird the way damien was creeping on his sister while she got it on with someone who should not be her type....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I definitely recognise Pete's son from somewhere but I don't know where because I didn't see that other show they were talking about above. Maybe he was in a McDonalds ad though?!! :confused:
    My OH reckons he was in an ad for the drink-driving campaign , maybe :confused:

gay kiss on fair city im impressed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭maggienx

That son of Pete....he's only in FC five minutes, but already irritating me no end! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

maggienx wrote: »
    That son of Pete....he's only in FC five minutes, but already irritating me no end! :(

I bet he's gonna end up hassling Delores or something and then Lucy will go apesh*t and her whole mental history will be revealed at last!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Loved how Tommy & Greyie were chatting about the Hurling,Add a bit of realism,They should be mentioning current events more like Euro 2012,THE GAA,Eurovision etc...But then Keeeth says on tonights ep "AHH there is a bih of footie on tonoght" What footie???,The season hasnt started yet...Come on script writers...Ye are nearly there

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

maggienx wrote: »

Ditto. He is the most irritating character on the show. Another pointless character that won't really have any interesting storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Prop Joe wrote: »
    Loved how Tommy & Greyie were chatting about the Hurling,Add a bit of realism,They should be mentioning current events more like Euro 2012,THE GAA,Eurovision etc...But then Keeeth says on tonights ep "AHH there is a bih of footie on tonoght" What footie???,The season hasnt started yet...Come on script writers...Ye are nearly there

Perhaps the "footie" comment was referring to a Euro 2012 match? As we know, the FC schedule has been all over the shop recently and it wouldn't surprise me if the 'days' on FC are slightly behind real time. Just a theory.

Also, the Tommy/Judith/Blackie relationship confuses me. One minute Tommy/Judith hate Blackie, they next they are all BFFs, and then hate each other again.

FC is not exactly well known for its continuity though. Ha! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

I haven't seen the episode, but surely they were watching the Champions League qualifier between Valletta and the plucky Andorran minnows Lusitans. Maltese stalwart Michael Mifsud scored four, so we should expect him to feature heavily in the McCoys banter tonight.

Now that I think of it, maybe the writers are sending us a signal. Valletta versus Lusitans... Val versus Lucy... Is this a future plot twist? Does Val go postal in the Spar and pelt those second-hand corneas with tinned salmon?

Subtle foreshadowing, I call it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,482 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Episode before he was asking Tommy's wife Judith to pick him and next episode they are talking hurling when they should be baiting each other with hurleys instead :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Episode before he was asking Tommy's wife Judith to pick him and next episode they are talking hurling when they should be baiting each other with hurleys instead :p
    Typical Kilkenny feckers ....planning the all-ireland already and they haven't got out of leinster yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

whats the story with finn....are they building up to a finn the bar owner is an alkie storyline or does he just want to be a fireman again?....

iceblue wrote: »
    whats the story with finn....are they building up to a finn the bar owner is an alkie storyline or does he just want to be a fireman again?....

I thought Eddie might try and con him out of the pub

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

I thought Eddie might try and con him out of the pub

Who's Eddie?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

el diablo wrote: »
    Who's Eddie?
    Eddie's the not-hot one in this photo. :pac:

000603bd-545.jpg

Who's Eddie?

Val's son the "financial whizz kid" who was in prison with Decco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I see alot of blow in people arriving . I think they will all be used as cannon fodder for the lucy conclusion . Im expecting a few of these to die when it climaxes. Petes son emily and either luke or tommy resulting in mammy dillon having her dirty mind made up for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Who's Eddie?

Val's shifty son who was in prison with Decco. (As everyone has already said. I'm behind the curve today.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Neasa is looking well tonight, as always.
    Keith's hair is looking terrible, as always.
    Lucy is looking a bit shifty, as always.
    I think Wayne's ears are getting bigger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

Neil is a ridiculous character

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

betonit wrote: »
    +1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jame Gumb

Alice1 wrote: »
    +1

+1

He's like a junkie straight off the Bachelors Walk boardwalk...panto-esque...a complete and utter joke...it's like one of the Fair City producers lost a bet and had to let a nutter on to the show

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Neasa becomes manager of The Station.....She eventually falls for Fast Eddie.....Fast Eddie comes up with a great business plan/investment for The Station....Gullible Neasa hands over the cash.....Fast Eddie does a "monorail", never to be seen again....Heartbroken Neasa, will she ever find Mr.Right? :rolleyes:

I'd wager that's around 3-4 months of upcoming Fair City storylines anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

I definitely recognise Pete's son from somewhere but I don't know where because I didn't see that other show they were talking about above. Maybe he was in a McDonalds ad though?!! :confused:

Was it "why didn't we just beam the food up to the flat?" "Naaaaaah, it wrecks the cheese" :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Does any one else think of THe Monk when they see Neil??
    I find him impossible to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

Have to say that I know the acting on fair city is never that hot but have to say where in the name of God did they get that neil???? Just looking at the face of him tonight at the end of the episode grinded me.

So Neil is a chef like Dean was but no mention of any of them training at it at all :rolleyes:

Pete was unfair kicking Orla out

Neil is some dope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 xylophones

So Neil is a chef like Dean was but no mention of any of them training at it at all :rolleyes:

Pete was unfair kicking Orla out

Neil is some dope

would care more if orla wasnt such an annoying fool....

• Advertisement

do not like neil at all looks and sounds like a druggie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement