Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

I think Neil is a welcome addition. At least he is a competent actor. Nice to see FC bucking the trend of hiring actors that have a CV. Rather than the waste of spaces like Caoimhe, Decco, Finn. I could go on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

That Neil guy reminds me a lot of an Irish version of Rudy from Misfits for some reason in many of his scenes. Though a lot less entertaining.

Regarding Lucy - she was introduced to Dolores as the benefactor of her dead daughter's organ donation. It was so long ago I can't remember, did Dolores actually have medical evidence of this or did she just take Lucy's word for it? Because if it turns out to be false it could add to her Dolores obsession and/or possibility of her being Harry's illegitimate daughter. Guess when this storyline finally comes to a conclusion, I'll get my grandkids to tell me how it finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Oh Lord. The hair on the chap who was just talking to Rachel. That one curl at the end of his fringe...and he looked about 20.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

fair citys on now quick run!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I just laughed for thirty seconds solid at Neil's reaction shot. "ORLA." *gurns while holding a knife up to camera*

How long till he goes properly schitzo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Knoyfe......

Lovin' the accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Knoyfe......

Lovin' the accent.

me too :) I kept thinking bout the psycho film while watching him
    Orla is a bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Some really terrible acting there, at least they are consistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Ha, the way Lucy ran off after Emily 'looked at her', I wonder if the crew are pissing themselves while working at this sh1te?

Jikashi wrote: »
    That Neil guy reminds me a lot of an Irish version of Rudy from Misfits for some reason in many of his scenes. Though a lot less entertaining.

Regarding Lucy - she was introduced to Dolores as the benefactor of her dead daughter's organ donation. It was so long ago I can't remember, did Dolores actually have medical evidence of this or did she just take Lucy's word for it? Because if it turns out to be false it could add to her Dolores obsession and/or possibility of her being Harry's illegitimate daughter. Guess when this storyline finally comes to a conclusion, I'll get my grandkids to tell me how it finished.

I think apes will be running the planet by the time this thing winds up

• Advertisement

closeline wrote: »
    Don't ask me why but I kinda get turned on when I see Laura and Emily together.

Really???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I hope that Neil fella doesn't hang around too long. The accent is so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

MJ23 wrote: »
    Yes, hate the accent and the faces he makes. Just something quite odd about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

MJ23 wrote: »

i dont like him either i agree his accent is awful:eek:

I don't mind Neil.

At the very least, I appreciate that he has a bit of energy about him. Rather watch him hopping about like an eejit than be subjected to more of Lucy's ridiculous storyline, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    Oh Lord. The hair on the chap who was just talking to Rachel. That one curl at the end of his fringe...and he looked about 20.

we nearly died laughing when we saw the head on him:eek: we just kept saying what is that:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Vivok

That girl Neil was chatting up in the pub was like Sarah...back from the dead!!:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Vivok wrote: »
    That girl Neil was chatting up in the pub was like Sarah...back from the dead!!:eek:
    I have two girls lined up. Is it as easy as all that?!

this so called chef has gotten 4 takeaways since he arrived some chef

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Bring back Goo Eyes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,480 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So how long before Orla and Neil are getting jiggy with each other around Pete's living room :p

What has happened to Damo all assertive and kinda aggressive

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So how long before Orla and Neil are getting jiggy with each other around Pete's living room :p

What has happened to Damo all assertive and kinda aggressive

i think hes getting tired of been pushed about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

I like Neil, funny enough :D

Samich wrote: »
    I like Neil, funny enough :D

hes ment to be a chef and all does he eat takeaway ???

chefs are fussy about food

hes ment to be a chef and all does he eat takeaway ???

chefs are fussy about food

Sure there's no food in the house! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 xylophones

if he can afford take out,he could surely buy some food. the thing is he looks broke,surely those couldnt have been the clothes he wore whilst being a 'top chef' perhaps he's fudging the details and he actually worked in mcdonalds :rolleyes:

plus arent chef creative also for them food is art presentation

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I am a chef and the way his knife was damaged would have taken serious banging with a hammer to do that damage. It was a good make of professional knife so scraping the arse of a pot would not damage the knife the way they showed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Whats with the hair on your man sniffing round Rachel?!?

Power must have went out in the barbers :D

• Advertisement

He can only afford half a hair cut :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement