Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Shatstand

I think Rita had to be moved for a few hours out into the yard so she could be hosed down.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Shatstand wrote: »
    I think Rita had to be moved for a few hours out into the yard so she could be hosed down.

:shudders:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Sam Tyler wrote: »
    Hello all!

I've just been dipping in and out lately but could someone tell me please why Bella is moaning and groaning like an old woman?

I know that Rita has been moved but it sounds like she is no worse so what is Bella's problem ??

Don't you know it's his only style of acting? :D He gets on my nerves big time. Does anyone know where Christy's gone, I missed that one, if he left to go somewhere...thought he and Val were an item?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

have any of you seen bela in real life?? Let's just say he has a job for life

• Registered Users Posts: 86,476 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am sick of the bloody Dillions

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Where has TJ gone? He was hilarious giving Cha a grueller.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam Tyler

The writing seems a bit all over the place currently and this Bela V Yvonne stuff is pretty boring. It's been done to death many times before. As is Paul being the over protective dad of Rachel.

The writers have brought in Eddie and he's already sidelined!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Has anyone who's been on Fair City ever gone on to do anything even a little bit bigger than FC?

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    Has anyone who's been on Fair City ever gone on to do anything even a little bit bigger than FC?

Soap Opera rarely leads to anything bigger. Kay McCoy's grandson is now really big in Hollywood AFAIK.

Oh also Ryan was on The Voice and Britian's Got Talent.

Barry was in Batman Begins as were a few other Fair City people. Charlie and Mag's son.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Elmo wrote: »
    Soap Opera rarely leads to anything bigger. Kay McCoy's grandson is now really big in Hollywood AFAIK.

Who was that?

• Advertisement

Neeson wrote: »
    Who was that?

Just check its not Kay McCoy's grandson. It is another actor he was in some that open recently. He played a Preist in it, some horror.

Ah, I know yeah but I was just wondering. I've seen a couple of them floating around on Irish telly: extras in Irish films, the other part on programmes, so I was curious. :)

IsMiseLisa wrote: »

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0810770/

^ This fella who played Eoghan (his character was gay and had the first gay kiss in FC) seems to be doing ok in America

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Louie seems to have gone backwards rather than forwards. He played Ray O'Driscoll in Glenroe in the mid-late 90s, then did Veronica Guerin and King Arthur (with Clive Owen, Keira Knightley & Ray Winstone) and after all that came back to Fair City! :cool:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0810770/

^ This fella who played Eoghan (his character was gay and had the first gay kiss in FC) seems to be doing ok in America

Not him another guy, He wasn't in the show all that long.

Just check its not Kay McCoy's grandson. It is another actor he was in some that open recently. He played a Preist in it, some horror.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1524440/

^ Do you mean this fella Colin O'Donoghue?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1524440/

^ Do you mean this fella Colin O'Donoghue?

Indeed that is him, who is he? haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Of course, loads of actors have got really big since joining Fair City: Niamh, emily, joe, Barry, mrs Bishop, . Must be the canteen!

Lol. Fair City's IMDB rating is 2.3.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Cad a feicEann sí? :D

fixed your post.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Why do RTE change the times of Fair city, it was always on at 19:30 every Wednesday but they changed it to 8pm tonight.

Sick to the teeth of Bella, shut up and go to the county home ya moaning git.

I swear to God they have Graham talk about hair as a running joke...

Also, Bella, shut up ya moany yolk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Why is Sean never out of his suit? He looks stupid.

Wont last long herself and sean, sean is the type who should never go travelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,679 ✭✭✭✭walshb

How does Rachel keep her job as an actress? Pitiful!

ugh.... fair city teenagers hickey vampires & toothpaste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

walshb wrote: »
    How does Rachel keep her job as an actress? Pitiful!

I remember years ago when MSN was the big thing. Somehow got chatting to this girl and ended up it was Rachel from FC. She told me it's **** but it's better than nothing :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

God I think Blackie Connors has got worse as an actor.. That scene with Bella was really bad, like he was reading it from a sheet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement