Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Samich wrote: »
    yeah

Can't picture him. Didn't see last nights episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Neeson wrote: »
    Can't picture him. Didn't see last nights episode.

He's Val's son.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I saw Derbhla riding her bike through Rathmines today! I was too tempted to shout "WHERE'S YOUR SISTERS?" Or "I'LL GO TO CANADA WITH YOU!!" In the end I didn't :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Sean is a fool of the highest order, she should go to Canada on her own and have the time of her life without some misery guts with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Sean is a fool of the highest order, she should go to Canada on her own and have the time of her life without some misery guts with her.

Are ya mad!

She's a demanding wee fart who wants things her own way and doesn't care about what Shaun wants. He can do far better than her.
    Her Dad's paying for the flights and she has barely any savings(if any at all) yet somehow expects to be able to travel all over Canada? That employers will let her hop in and out of pubs in each town she travels too to work a week or two to fund her next mini trip. Or maybe she was thinking Shaun was gonna be paying for most things!

He agreed to do the whole camping travelling around planting trees but miss Princess didn't realise that camping means sleeping in a wee crappy tent and the odd time using the woods as a toilet :D

Feicin space cadet she is :pac: Needs a reality check and a kick up the arse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

^^ Yeah, but she's hot. And that's all that matters :D :P Only jokin' ;)

Shaun has big notions of himself, he's the manager of a little spar shop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Exactly sean should stay here not travel get a house at 22 and not go outside Ireland, no sense of adventure nor nothing else.
    And in reply to another poster yes she can Go to canada and walk in and out of jobs and travel the country, thats what i done at that age and thousands of other backpackers, but oh no lets plan everything out in advance i.e be a boring predictable misery guts.

^^ Yeah, but she's hot. And that's all that matters :D :P Only jokin' ;)

Shaun has big notions of himself, he's the manager of a little spar shop.

Ahh now come on the oldest sister is the main hot one :p
    Damn right he should have big notions he'll go places if he keeps pushing himself :D
    Exactly sean should stay here not travel get a house at 22 and not go outside Ireland, no sense of adventure nor nothing else.
    And in reply to another poster yes she can Go to canada and walk in and out of jobs and travel the country, thats what i done at that age and thousands of other backpackers, but oh no lets plan everything out in advance i.e be a boring predictable misery guts.

Nothing wrong with folks who don't want to travel, if they happy where they are then power to them. Are you even watching the same show? :pac:
    He wants to travel but he doesn't want to be a little lapdog to his girlfriend and damn right he shouldn't be. He wants it to be 50/50 more equal in the decision making which is fair.

Yes Jonjo obviously she can go and walk in and get jobs. BUT she intends on pub work, what pub is gonna interview someone who has zero experience and only wants to work a week or two, come on :rolleyes:

There's feic all wrong with planning things. I'm moving over to Canada myself and I've researched a load of stuff to do when I'm over there. Saves having to spend money in an internet cafe all the time trying to find info over there when I can do it for free here. That's called being smart :pac:
    And I sure as hell aint no boring predictable misery guts :p

• Registered Users Posts: 86,476 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone else wanna see Damo get with Yvonne think he'd be better for her than Greyie Connors :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone else wanna see Damo get with Yvonne think he'd be better for her than Greyie Connors :p

Is it not Luke that's after her? Is greyie Tommy?

• Advertisement

Is it not Luke that's after her? Is greyie Tommy?

Yes Luke aka Greyie Connors is after Yvonne and Judith

Yes Luke aka Greyie Connors is after Yvonne and Judith

He's so boring. Looks like someone you'd see on an American channel that builds motorbikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

youwould wrote: »
    Ah yes...

Bela was never really that likeable though. Didn't he have an affair with Pauline too? It was pre-Pauline/Leo I think. And Julia from Glenroe - Blackie's wife.

As for Jim Bartley? Didn't he cause some big fuss in RTE back in the 90s? I remember FC used to do a summer break and they couldn't go back to work as scheduled because of whatever kerfuffle had happened. They had Paul & Nicola's wedding on repeat for the FC timeslots for weeks LOL.
    Jim Bartley's wife died in the early nineties and his son also died - very tragically. He did take a break from Fair City at the time. More recently, he has suffered a few strokes himself.

I don't like the character he's being given - much preferred him when he had happy story lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

Alice1 wrote: »
    Jim Bartley's wife died in the early nineties and his son also died - very tragically. He did take a break from Fair City at the time. More recently, he has suffered a few strokes himself.

I don't like the character he's being given - much preferred him when he had happy story lines.

i think his wife barbara brennan is still alive:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I've a few questions

Did Robert leave Carrigstown, can't remember him actually going?

The other night Pete said something about him being the "named" tenant on the lease and if Orla had a problem with that to take it up with Deegan - does Deegan own the house?

With Charlie and Ester married whose house do they live in - and who now resides in the others house?

What happened to all the apartments Robin and Jimmy owned?

Who now lives in Barry's house?

Is Bob Charles still living in Tracey's house and what did he do with the money that Turloch gave him?

Who lives in Gina's house - and who is getting the rent from it?

And yes I've become obsessed with the houses in Carrigstown and who lives wherexxxx:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 xylophones

deelite wrote: »
    I've a few questions

The other night Pete said something about him being the "named" tenant on the lease and if Orla had a problem with that to take it up with Deegan - does Deegan own the house?

With Charlie and Ester married whose house do they live in - and who now resides in the others house?

Is Bob Charles still living in Tracey's house and what did he do with the money that Turloch gave him?

And yes I've become obsessed with the houses in Carrigstown and who lives wherexxxx:D

yes He left,Cant remember wHy or wHere!
    deegans a guard so possibly Could HaVe adVised Her on tenants rigHts i suppose
    tHey liVe in estHers House wHilst bella and Cass still liVe in CHarlies former baCHelor pad
    Val liVes in barry's House
    dont know wHere bobs liVing but He bougHT tHe pig witH tHe money
    not sure about gina's House,maybe niamH and sean sold it so its out of tHe piture now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Yes, he decided he loved Sash. Sash was seeing Dean leading to conflict between Robert and Dean. Eventually Robert got a job offer somewhere (anywhere 10 miles outside Carrigstown and you'll never see the character again :pac:). His pitch to Sash made it obvious that they saw a different style of future together. His idea was some small cottage in the country. So Robert left to take up the job offer when Sash said no.
    Probably taken over by NAMA. :D Didn't Niamh and Paul buy one of those apartments? And didn't Ali get one or more apartments from Jimmy?
    Val.....and Eddie.
    I thought he was living in Heather and Brendan's house? No?
    No idea but if there's any rent going then Niamh is getting it.

Lucy tries to oust Pete next week and get Bob with Dolores so more Lucy mayhem next week :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

They have more interior houses than exterior by the sound of it. There are only about three houses or so out on the street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 xylophones

i forget,wHat was tHe relationsHip between ali and jimmy,and wHy did sHe own a pieCe of tHe garage?

• Advertisement

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Yes, he decided he loved Sash. Sash was seeing Dean leading to conflict between Robert and Dean. Eventually Robert got a job offer somewhere (anywhere 10 miles outside Carrigstown and you'll never see the character again :pac:). His pitch to Sash made it obvious that they saw a different style of future together. His idea was some small cottage in the country. So Robert left to take up the job offer when Sash said no.

Probably taken over by NAMA. :D Didn't Niamh and Paul buy one of those apartments? And didn't Ali get one or more apartments from Jimmy?

Val.....and Eddie.

I thought he was living in Heather and Brendan's house? No?

No idea but if there's any rent going then Niamh is getting it.

Doesn't Delores now live in Heather & Brendan's old flat?

I think Bob still lives in Tracey's house, but they never show Bob outside of the Pig or McCoys anymore.

I think Vivienna and Charlotte live in one of those apartments but they've been gone for ages now thankfully!

xylophones wrote: »
    i forget,wHat was tHe relationsHip between ali and jimmy,and wHy did sHe own a pieCe of tHe garage?

I think that Jimmy cheated on Robin with Ali and then they fell in love but then Robin moved to Cork and Jimmy moved to Australia and then she started dating Daithí the Zookeeper.

Did Jimmy sell her his share of the garage before he left? :confused:

Jimmy left his shares in the garage to baby Lorcan I think

Heather and Brendan lived in the flat Carol owns that Decco and Zumo live in now and Vivienne and Charlotte live in Eileen Bishop's house now

Sash and Neasa live in Paul's flat

I think Bob still lives in Tracey's house

Lucy tries to oust Pete next week and get Bob with Dolores so more Lucy mayhem next week :rolleyes:

Knew she would try and get rid of Pete at some point but why try and get Dolores with Bob? Is it cause he actually likes her and believes Emily is and evil "bully"? Thought when she would get rid of Pete she would want her all to herself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I miss Heather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Luke delivers every single sentence of dialogue like he's about to go mad and hulk smash the place - big wide eyes on him, giving constant evils.

Sash catches Neil's eye next week they must not have meet already even though she works in McCoys :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

The facial expressions that Neil fella makes are unbelievably annoying. I hate him

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

MJ23 wrote: »
    The facial expressions that Neil fella makes are unbelievably annoying. I hate him

Least he has an expression!Id rather that than staring at a plank of wood aka Luke

• Advertisement

Jimmy left his shares in the garage to baby Lorcan I think

Heather and Brendan lived in the flat Carol owns that Decco and Zumo live in now and Vivienne and Charlotte live in Eileen Bishop's house now

Sash and Neasa live in Paul's flat

I think Bob still lives in Tracey's house

I'm pretty sure Delores is in Heather and Brendan's old apartment

000242c8-545.jpg

^^ That looks like Delores's apartment!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement