Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Is eddie gonna send his ma and decco down the swanny with this business or what? I dont trust him he is too tall for his slender frame . Kinda like two short skinny lads on each others shoulders in a trench coats . Every time he comes on I wait for gonzo to pop out the middle button of his suit jacket . I think it adds to his floppy haired suaveness . Id have lovin to see Neasas face if she had of got a look under his coat and found kermit the frog and co all standing on each other. Id say shed accept it though , she is very understanding that wan. She done Damo the bailiff and the fella in the chair, I m very surprised David didnt get a jant on her before he pissed off to somalia.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,476 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I cant wait for someone to tell Val her precious Eddie was in prison

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I cant wait for someone to tell Val her precious Eddie was in prison

It can't be long now before Blackie Connors mentions it accidentally on purpose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

It can't be long now before Blackie Connors mentions it accidentally on purpose.

Blackie Connors, loving it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

The Lucy storyline has gone on way too long, i bet it'll still be going by Christmas.
    Blackie is a terrible actor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Oooh I really hate Lucy! Leave Pete alone! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

MJ23 wrote: »
    The Lucy storyline has gone on way too long, i bet it'll still be going by Christmas.

Doesn't have a lot to work with since he is with Eddie most of the time. Eddie needs to open up a bit. I swear I saw him smile towards the end of the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

twirlagig wrote: »
    Oooh I really hate Lucy! Leave Pete alone! :mad:

Pete is a nice guy but Bob and Delores would make a good couple too. Wayne would get on well with Bob I think...both crazy about making money.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Napoleon 101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He reminds me of someone on yokes tbh
    Coming down off them.
    His eyes are all staring and jumpy.:pac:
    Lucy better go mad and do a Barry O Hanlon i cant stand her getting away with **** stirring.
    Has anybody got a spoiler for what happens to her?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

MJ23 wrote: »

Is it because they made Blackie change his accent that his acting is so bad, I really just can,t bear to listen to him.

Bloody Lucy storyline really needs to show where it is going, its silly now

That Val is getting on my wick, the state of her telling Eddie, 'you were raised properly' twice, in front of Deco, he should have spilled the beans on Jailbird Eddie there and then

And as for Scanger Neil, FC sadly is getting hard to watch these days:mad:

• Advertisement

Lisha wrote: »

And as for Scanger Neil, FC sadly is getting hard to watch these days:mad:

He is getting on my wick - I know what I'd do with his Sash Bomb or whatever he called it! :mad:

anyone wanna bet lucy reval is christmas day

and neil i hate him never hated anyone just annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

anyone wanna bet lucy reval is christmas day

and neil i hate him never hated anyone just annoys me

I watch it on and off, that Neil that the one trying to chat up Sasha? I've seen him somewhere before, and yes I want hate him too

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Napoleon 101

I would say his hand injury is from his drug dealer.And he had to run home as he owed gangsters money for tin foil.

mtjm wrote: »
    I watch it on and off, that Neil that the one trying to chat up Sasha? I've seen him somewhere before, and yes I want hate him too

HE HAD HIS OWN SHOW ON RTE 2

also why does sasha look like xena warrior princess

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Blackie has a lot of friends who need financial advice. There must be good money in tarmac despite all the bad publicity.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Go on Pete ! Finally someone has raised suspicions about Loopy Lucy.

Woohooo! That's more like it! Good man yourself Pete!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭uvox

twirlagig wrote: »
    He is getting on my wick - I know what I'd do with his Sash Bomb or whatever he called it! :mad:

Surprised we haven't see #sashbomb trending on twitter? No.

Annoying character played by an actor disaffected to the point you'd wonder if he'd picked up this gig from jobbridge. Truly effortless.

I cannot imagine how the studied pronunciation of "food" as "few-ed" fast tracks you to Chef Patron at Claridges.

The RTE Canteen, maybe.

Not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Do not worry tv license payers. Fair City writers are paid by sentence and not by syllable.

So Neil and Sash actually save us money as all their sentences seem to meld into oneifyerknowwharImeeannn.

Lucy was bizarre tonight "I have nothing to say".... what a class line from the loon. Can't wait to see Pete figure it all out and for Wayne's World to fall down around his ears.... his massive ears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭vanillavanilla

Neil is getting paid 600 a week in a tiny cafe and he's looking for a raise...how does yvonne afford it? oh ya sure it's a 5er for a scone. coffee is an extortionate price in there too.

Is all of Carraigstown a building site? Just wondering because Luke, Pete and Damien wear their hi vis jackets everywhere. But they are always clean.

What was with the 3 desks pushed together today too? Were they always like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,476 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So where is Niamh, has she left the smart office?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Is Lucy a lesbian stalker?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Jewow

I think Sash looks more like Alanna the girl from Tomorrow!!

I nearly wet myself laughing during that scene where neil was reading out the review on the paper, the actions were just hilarious, the wooden movements and hand actions!!

Also very glad there was a small bit of movement on the Lucy story :p

is lucy obessed with the big D is that the hole story

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Ah I see the scarves have been brought out to hide Sash's bump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Pete was fantastic last night. He was like Poirot when he revealed all Lucy's lies! Go Pete!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Finelli

Pete was fantastic last night. He was like Poirot when he revealed all Lucy's lies! Go Pete!!!

He was more like Columbo - where did the American drawl come out of?

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Finelli wrote: »
    He was more like Columbo - where did the American drawl come out of?

It reminded me of the part of Father Ted where Ted figures out the Sheep Contest thingy is rigged :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Dub XV wrote: »
    It reminded me of the part of Father Ted where Ted figures out the Sheep Contest thingy is rigged :D

well done on getting a Fr. Ted clip that hasn't been removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement