Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

is lucy obessed with the big D is that the hole story

My guess is that Lucy was or feels responsible for her Mother's death. She then served some time in psychiatric care. She sees Dolores as a replacement mother figure and has become obsessed with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Val spends more time in the Smart Office than Christy's spar shop now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

What height is Blackie Connors, does anyone know? 5'3 ish?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    What height is Blackie Connors, does anyone know? 5'3 ish?

Greyie Connors looks same height as Decco

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Loved petes circumstantial evidence display none of it however would be admissable in court. Delores wont believe it until he gets something more concrete on her. His american twang mixed with the country lilt was beautifully contrasting. I rewound it back and fourth many times. Maybe he needs to plant drugs on her and tip deagan off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

That's something I think Lucy might resort to next.
    cloptrop wrote: »
    Loved petes circumstantial evidence display none of it however would be admissable in court. Delores wont believe it until he gets something more concrete on her. His american twang mixed with the country lilt was beautifully contrasting. I rewound it back and fourth many times. Maybe he needs to plant drugs on her and tip deagan off.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cold case

I reckon if Emily wore a wire, and recorded Lucy, that should sort it out. Or maybe Dolores or Wayne could over-hear her? Something dramatic, not the painfully long drawn out drip-feeding that is going on anyway!

I fear for Pete's life now I think Lucy might try and kill him

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

pete wont die he will end up an oldtimer like bella one day . Hes too important a charachter to be let die. The lezzer petes son and maybe steve will be killed off. Did steve ever pass the nct that time?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jame Gumb

cold case wrote: »
    if Emily wore a wire

It'd need to be a bloody big wire...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Jame Gumb wrote: »

Explain......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

No!!!! Don't say that! I love Pete :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Given your username,I thought you'd be partial to the fuller figured ladies, all the better to make your new skin from!

Marcusm wrote: »

Given your username,I thought you'd be partial to the fuller figured ladies, all the better to make your new skin from!

It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

jos28 wrote: »
    My guess is that Lucy was or feels responsible for her Mother's death. She then served some time in psychiatric care. She sees Dolores as a replacement mother figure and has become obsessed with her.

Is Lucy's mother dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Even Bob is on to her now...are we going to see a spree of mass killings as RTE tries to cut the wage bill!!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

deelite wrote: »
    Is Lucy's mother dead?

The official line is that they don't get on, that's why we never see or hear from them. There was a scene on Mother's day when Lucy was acting even more weird than usual. She dialled her Mother's number which went straight to voicemail and Lucy became very emotional. I just think that her Mam is dead and she is having trouble dealing with it. Might give Paddy Power a shout and stick a tenner on this being the outcome ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Even Bob is on to her now...are we going to see a spree of mass killings as RTE tries to cut the wage bill!!!! :P

Lucy would have the perfect opportunity to become Fair City's first serial killer. She could lace the burgers in the Hungry Pig with rat poison ©

I've copyrighted that idea in case a FC writer is reading this ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I keep telling ya's

She's harry malloys love child, back to haunt Deloras!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Did Lucy really receive Jessicas corneas or did she just use that as a way to get close to Dolores.

What happens in carrickstown on mondays fridays and saturdays? They never seem to show it. Id say saturdays in the station are epic .

I wonder whether Lucy is Shelley's (Harry Molloy's bit on the side years ago)? She's too old for her to be Harry's. It was a bit random the way Shelley turned up at the ploughing championships and wa revealed as a former bit on the side for Tommy. Maybe it was a prelude to her coming back as Lucy's Mum? From memory, Shelley and Dolores were close friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

I wonder whether Lucy is Shelley's (Harry Molloy's bit on the side years ago)? She's too old for her to be Harry's. It was a bit random the way Shelley turned up at the ploughing championships and wa revealed as a former bit on the side for Tommy. Maybe it was a prelude to her coming back as Lucy's Mum? From memory, Shelley and Dolores were close friends.

Was the bird from the ploughing championship not from kilkenny? Just someone the dillons knew?

They bumped into Shelley and Tommy admitted to Jo that he'd had a fling with her.

Random appearance - Why her unless she was coming back as part of a story arc?

cloptrop wrote: »
    What happens in carrickstown on mondays fridays and saturdays? They never seem to show it. Id say saturdays in the station are epic .

Ya Neasa gets on the bar in a bikini for the cocktail show (to get more punters) and Wayne says something inappropriate (thinking he is cool) which annoys Finn. Then Wayne tries to do the throws for the cocktails and makes a bags out of it and the punters leave.

True story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

I keep telling ya's

She's harry malloys love child, back to haunt Deloras!

So Wayne is bangin his sister :eek:

Rafa1977 wrote: »
    So Wayne is bangin his sister :eek:

No his sister is banging him...haven't you seen how much a control freak she is??? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cold case

As far as I remember, Shelly had an affair with Harry Molloy originally. And she then turns out to have had an affair with Tommy in Kilkenny. So she gets around.

Also the actress who plays Shelly, is now a writer on the show, so she is on set anyway, so maybe that's why they put her in the show again, or maybe she is writing a part for herself!:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Napoleon 101

Lucy reminds me of Bette Davis in the movie where she beats up her sister and is mental.Whatever happened to baby jean or whatever it is called.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement