Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,649 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Thwip! wrote: »
    Christy especially... he has no idea about how to use his voice

Spot on. He never ever sounds right when he raises his voice. It's comical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

walshb wrote: »
    Spot on. He never ever sounds right when he raises his voice. It's comical.
    Did you hear him when he said "Don't you turn this on me" oh lord it was hilarious

joey needs new shoes a tenner in tylers

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Neasa has gone from making home-made cards to co-owning the Station. Story writing at its best.

Ben annoys the crap out of me

Is that a superquinn cake i see?

• Advertisement

jesus meave the size of the cake your a teacher dont be cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

"oh noes the mother of my mother's eye donor might be upset that the donation failed...even though she could'nt possibly know. I must find her and make her happy by shagging her son" :rolleyes:

And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse:rolleyes:
    Lucy pretends she's pregnant and Dolores is over the moon again

Neasa has gone from making home-made cards to co-owning the Station. Story writing at its best.

and she had a meeting to make more cards

Yangedd wrote: »
    And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse:rolleyes:
    Lucy pretends she's pregnant and Dolores is over the moon again
    oh god oh god oh god
    surprised she doesnt say its pete's and that he drugged her

"Finn" Where Do I Belong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

"I'm not your brother.... I'm adopted"
    I thought it'd be AIDS or he was dying or something...

Ben annoys the crap out of me

Is that a superquinn cake i see?

omg is it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

I wonder will Rocky stay the night?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Adopted. Never saw that coming. I thought he was in a bad mood all the time because of something to do with his old fireman friends in NY.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Now we know why Keith hung on to his hair for so long, to try and cover that big mole on top of his head

omg is it
    i think it is...and i would know :P

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

Ugh Finn...who gives a toss. Are we actually supposed to care about this non-entity of a character?

Renee has some fecking cheek. Val should've decked her one.

Fairly brutal episode.

oh god oh god oh god
    surprised she doesnt say its pete's and that he drugged her

LOL:D

I actually said the other night that she'd probably blame Pete of raping her. Seriously. Dolores is happy, seeing a decent man, Lucy comes along and snaps because she is obsessed with her, gets him out of the way, taunts him and dramatically announces that she will destroy him, manages to get Neil out of the way, ropes dopy Wayne into the picture because it will secure her "Friendship" with Dolores, announces that she's pregnant and god knows what else. And "NO ONE" even clicks. Everytime Lucy decides to attack Pete no one is around to witness it. I seriously hope that Laura is the one to puch the living daylights out of her once this pathetic nonsense ends:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Renee (referring to Val): "Where did you find that one?"
    Christy: "I set fire to her jumper in a pub."

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Magda! Thanks for this. Going to watch it now:D

In the credits at the end of the clips, they show bits from the next episode. There was a brief one showing the Russian guy Lanas brother. Bugging me because I can't remember his name ...pathetic aren't I. :o Anybody?

Also, the other guy who was obsessed with his wife Olga (??). Was in partners with Leo in the taxis firm I think. What was his name?

• Advertisement

In the credits at the end of the clips, they show bits from the next episode. There was a brief one showing the Russian guy Lanas brother. Bugging me because I can't remember his name ...pathetic aren't I. :o Anybody?

Also, the other guy who was obsessed with his wife Olga (??). Was in partners with Leo in the taxis firm I think. What was his name?

I could be wrong, but wasn't Lana's brother Sergi? I think it might have been:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

I could be wrong, but wasn't Lana's brother Sergi? I think it might have been:)

Yes..sounds familiar. Is it just my imagination, or was FC better in the good old days ? :rolleyes:

Speaking of Jo and Magda, they should have made a spin off mini series featuring the 2 of them ...might have been a bit of fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I love this thread.........

Yes..sounds familiar. Is it just my imagination, or was FC better in the good old days ? :rolleyes:

It was:D

They had high flying drama back in the days what with criminal gangland murders, catfights, CAB ect....

These days it's not even drama. I myself was watching 20 Years Of Carrigstown the other week and that DVD had more drama in it then they could even produce these days. Who could forget Carol calling Billy a "Sick bastard" over and over again until he beat her to a pulp. Annette Daly being langers drunk at a wedding and basically causing Gina's death with Niamh dramatically announcing "You'll go into rehab and be consoled by your doctors while my family will go on mourning", Lorcan being gunned down, Carol tearing the hair out of Tracey for sleeping with Billy, Barry throwing a drink over Paul ect.....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

....... I myself was watching 20 Years Of Carrigstown the other week and that DVD had more drama in it then they could even produce these days.....

Never saw that DVD anywhere :confused: Where did you get it? :)

twirlagig wrote: »
    Never saw that DVD anywhere :confused: Where did you get it? :)

I bought it online a few weeks ago because RTE don't sell it anymore. Google it and I'm sure you'll be able to obtain a copy. Basically it charts the highs and lows from the past 20 odd years and makes for a good hour and a half of great drama.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,013 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Yeah it was, and the summers were sunnier! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭username84

el diablo wrote: »
    I've introduced your blog to a whole new audience. Hope you appreciate it. :p

You sure have!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Ah poor Sergi he died a few years ago.

On a different note is there a possibility that Lucy is Dr. Jack's sister - the one who stalked Lorraine Molloy many moons ago - revenge on the Molloys.

• Advertisement

deelite wrote: »
    Ah poor Sergi he died a few years ago.

On a different note is there a possibility that Lucy is Dr. Jack's sister - the one who stalked Lorraine Molloy many moons ago - revenge on the Molloys.

Again, yes I'm sorry, I was watching 20 Years In Carrigstown, and that storyline was highlighted in a lot od detail. Oh, how I miss the good ole years:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement