Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Oh Lord..this is turning into a real nostalgia night, isn't it :rolleyes:

Wasn't there a storyline too about Bella impregnating Barry o Hanlon's woman or something...and the child eventually died?? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Oh Lord..this is turning into a real nostalgia night, isn't it :rolleyes:

Wasn't there a storyline too about Bella impregnating Barry o Hanlon's woman or something...and the child eventually died?? :(

That storyline was highlighted too. Basically, Barry was seeing her, she was seeing Bela, and it all came to a head with her claiming the baby was Bela's.

G'wan Bella ya stud:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

Also, the other guy who was obsessed with his wife Olga (??). Was in partners with Leo in the taxis firm I think. What was his name?

Teem! (Tim)

I remember Sergei and Mags singing a duet in a play and Charlie was afraid they were going to get it on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Yangedd wrote: »
    That storyline was highlighted too. Basically, Barry was seeing her, she was seeing Bela, and it all came to a head with her claiming the baby was Bela's.

G'wan Bella ya stud:D

What?!?! :O when the hell did this happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

twirlagig wrote: »
    Never saw that DVD anywhere :confused: Where did you get it? :)

99c in the bargain bin in Power City.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement

What?!?! :O when the hell did this happen?

If I'm correct it was somwhere in the golden years. Seriously, you NEED that DVD:D

"I'm not your brother.... I'm adopted"
    I thought it'd be AIDS or he was dying or something...

l thought he might have killed someone by accident our something when he was a fireman!

If I'm correct it was somwhere in the golden years. Seriously, you NEED that DVD:D

orite! l thought it was recent...thinking bela getting some young wan pregnant haha!

l thought he might have killed someone by accident our something when he was a fireman!

No, it's a classic case of self-pity!

Lucy gives me the creeps :S :S wtf is going on with her story line? shes coming across as a serial killer (l know shes not).....and finn! hope to god he doesn't go....only bit of talent on it ;)

• Advertisement

Lucy gives me the creeps :S :S wtf is going on with her story line? shes coming across as a serial killer (l know shes not).....and finn! hope to god he doesn't go....only bit of talent on it ;)

Finn.....Talent?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Is suzanne staying in Australia? Didn't she go out to visit her sis, had a baby and never came back?? Glad she isn't back, don't like her at all, but its amazing she could just decide to stay there and not have any loose ends to tie up at home.

The actress is on maternity leave so they have to explain her absence somehow :)

joey needs new shoes a tenner in tylers

Any chance they can get him some a proper American accent while they're there?

in the looks department :p

in the looks department :p

Oh, OK, that must be it then;)

deelite wrote: »
    Ah poor Sergi he died a few years ago.

On a different note is there a possibility that Lucy is Dr. Jack's sister - the one who stalked Lorraine Molloy many moons ago - revenge on the Molloys.

Very interesting theory. IIRC Dr Jack raped Lorraine and later committed suicide. Enough of a motive but why go after Dolly and Wayno?

Very interesting theory. IIRC Dr Jack raped Lorraine and later committed suicide. Enough of a motive but why go after Dolly and Wayno?

Dolores and Wayne seem like fools who would just fall for it lmao:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Yes indeed, he is able to juggle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Any chance they can get him some a proper American accent while they're there?
    and stop putting him in american football varsity jackets...we get it, he lived in america

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Only two Molloys left standing .... mother of and brother of Lorraine.....the accuser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

deelite wrote: »

On a different note is there a possibility that Lucy is Dr. Jack's sister - the one who stalked Lorraine Molloy many moons ago - revenge on the Molloys.

oooooohhhhhhhhhh , interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam Tyler

Is it me or is Finn completely overacting ?? He seems very over the top the last few episodes.

Love the Renee/Val scenes! Renee referring to Val as ' That one ' !!

I've only dipped in and out but why exactly is Renee back ! And will she be questioned about Brendan??

• Registered Users Posts: 55,649 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I actually said the other night that she'd probably blame Pete of raping her. Seriously. Dolores is happy, seeing a decent man, Lucy comes along and snaps because she is obsessed with her, gets him out of the way, taunts him and dramatically announces that she will destroy him, manages to get Neil out of the way, ropes dopy Wayne into the picture because it will secure her "Friendship" with Dolores, announces that she's pregnant and god knows what else. And "NO ONE" even clicks. Everytime Lucy decides to attack Pete no one is around to witness it. I seriously hope that Laura is the one to puch the living daylights out of her once this pathetic nonsense ends:rolleyes:

And the most pathetic part is that when Lucy came clean a few weeks ago, nothing happened. No explanation as to why Dolores still stuck with her and dumped Pete. Dolores was never even seen asking for an explanation as to why Lucy "came clean.":rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

walshb wrote: »
    And the most pathetic part is that when Lucy came clean a few weeks ago, nothing happened.
    Wayne said she was only saying that because she was so scared of Pete.
    Although at this stage you'd be hard pushed to make sense of some of the episodes unless you'd read the spoilers first. Lucyfer's eye mishap in the garage being one example and Finn's week-long inexplicable strop being another.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Impressed with Finns acting last night, (taking into account his story and lines are not so good)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Last night when I seen christy blocking the door on the the blond one.

I thought 1 year later...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjI5g-IpOrxOhm_FD2racqDt0GYJe3Oh62y1Vhg7ITTP38BinlO4eGxH2eYg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

When is the sniping between Carol and Ingrid going to come to a head? They've been at each other's throats now for ages without any fight breaking out. Yes, I know I'm probably going on about it too much, but wouldn't you like to see a good old fashioned catfight in the middle of the street? Carol should really go back to the bitch she was years ago. At least then she had a bit of character to her. I watched Fair City: 20 Years Of Carrigstown the other week and loved the fiesty character she used to be. Seriously, the Carol we all know and love would have knocked 50 shades of grey out of Ingrid by now.

Carol and Ingrid actually become friendly after a period of time. It happens after Ingrid shacks up with Bob and finally Carol no longer sees her as a threat to her and Louis the lips. However their friendship will grow and eventually one evening after a Christmas party over in Bobs place and lots of drinking, with everyone gone home or to bed they find themselves alone on the couch and fall into a passionate embrace. They are set to rip the clothes off each other and never noticed Bob had entered the room, in only his boxers as he was down to top up his glass of water.

This is it, Bobs revenge on Louis the lips, he has the goods now. He clears his throath and Cadil doesn't know where to look, or what to do. "Oh, don't mind me, you girls carry on, I'm just getting some water". Bob goes into the kitchen to get his drink and as he walks back throght the sitting room he says to Ingrid "Are you coming to bed sweetie?" then looks back "You can bring your friend too." Boom shack a lack, Cadil has had to much sauce and was enjoying the cinamon tasty lips of Ingrid to much to say no.

Next day, she realises what she has done and has to think of a way out of it. Snide remarks from Bob, are firing, so to keep him stum, the 3 of them become regulars in the sack together. Cadil knows if she doesn't, Bob will tell Louis. But then Bob will tell Louis one way or another won't he and Cadil knows it only to well.

One evening, Cadil hatches a plan, and after Ingrid (looking all to fine) leaves the pub with the kids in tow, she say how well she is looking to Louis, who agrees. Then she asks him does he still fancy her. Of course Louis denies it, but admits she is looking hot, but he only loves Cadil. The seed is planted. A few days later, after a session in bed, Cadil asks Louis if he would be into a 3way, with another girl. Every blokes fantasy, so of course Louis says yea, but he knows he is with Cadil so that wont be happening. He is shocked when Cadil says it has always been a fantasy of hers. Nothing more is said, till a few days later, she asks him again. He asks Cadil if she was being serious and she says yea it would be fun. Louis is grinning from ear to ear "now all we have to do is find the girl."

Next week Louis catches Cadil eying up Ingrid. He looks at her and says "no way". "Why not" says Cadil "She is gorgeous". Thus begins another 3 way relationship. This however is only fuel to Louis fire and once he gets a tast he wants more and starts living life like Tiger Woods, riding everrything that will let him, going to underground sex parties, hookers, the works.

It all comes to a head next Easter when Bob finally has to get his own back on Louis and spills the beans about his threeway relationship fun with Cadil & Ingrid. Louis is unphased as he tells Bob of his own sex life, but tells him little to much. Bob is only out to cause destruction to Louis so never cared for either Ingrid or Cadil. Cadil made a mistake (but enjoyed it) by getting it on with Ingrid, and is doing everything to try and make sure Louis knows that she lovers him more than anything and is willing to do absolutley anything for him. Louis, is just living the Dream. Ingrid is determined to win her man Louis back and has been all to happy as a passenger in this awful mess.

Bob gets his own back when he blackmails Louis into signing over the Pub to him or he will make all of Carrigstown aware of his recent sexual behaviour. Louis tells Cadil she is no longer enough for him and leaves with his secret intact, but his tail between his legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

What ever happened to "de Galley"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

zoobizoo wrote: »
    What ever happened to "de Galley"?

It's either the community centre or the station now! or the helping hand. There are only so many buildings on Carrigstown Road!

What used to be where the Hungry Pig is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

It's either the community centre or the station now! or the helping hand. There are only so many buildings on Carrigstown Road!

What used to be where the Hungry Pig is?

I think it was the Bistro that Geraldine trashed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement