Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

It's either the community centre or the station now! or the helping hand. There are only so many buildings on Carrigstown Road!

What used to be where the Hungry Pig is?

it was Bistro before that a pizza place it was first a clothes shop ran by Linda (Barry's ex) can't think of the other girls name who ran it with her

mtjm wrote: »
    it was Bistro before that a pizza place it was first a clothes shop ran by Linda (Barry's ex) can't think of the other girls name who ran it with her

PIZZA ACTION :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Impressed with Finns acting last night, (taking into account his story and lines are not so good)

I'd put him as joint worst with the Bishop Ma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

I think it was the Bistro that Geraldine trashed.

Ahhhhhhhh yes! I assumed Vinos = The Bistro but of course Vinos = Fusion = Rainbows :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Fair City at number one in the ratings:

http://www.rte.ie/aertel/348-01.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,105 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If Lucy
    blames Pete for her pregnancy I'd love if he replied it cant be him as he had a vasectomy
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

First set, how things changed

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Go Val!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

mtjm wrote: »
    First set, how things changed

Ha, I love how they only have the window sills on the upstairs of the buildings!!

God that looks cheap!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Well..damn and blast that yoke I have thats supposed to be able to record saorview directly :D

Set it for last night's, sat down to look at it with the mammy when I got in from work today...and the picture froze after 2 minutes! Tried again ..same thing. The mam wasn't too happy either!

All I want to know is were there any developments in the Wayne/Loopy/Dolly saga :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Well..damn and blast that yoke I have thats supposed to be able to record saorview directly :D

Set it for last night's, sat down to look at it with the mammy when I got in from work today...and the picture froze after 2 minutes! Tried again ..same thing. The mam wasn't too happy either!

All I want to know is were there any developments in the Wayne/Loopy/Dolly saga :P

Watch it on the RTE player http://www.rte.ie/tvplayer/ie/show/10054592/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Thanks..didn't think of that. Unfortunately my connection isn't usually up to watching videos over the Internet. Freezes a lot too :(

To hell with it :D one night without looking at tha Carrigstown lot might be good for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

Thanks..didn't think of that. Unfortunately my connection isn't usually up to watching videos over the Internet. Freezes a lot too :(

To hell with it :D one night without looking at tha Carrigstown lot might be good for me!

ah you didn't miss any of the wayne/lucy saga...think that story line on hold for a bit ?! gone back to other characters, neasa, yvonne, luke...

God forbid, but I missed Lucy in last night's episode. I supposed I'm just used to seeing her around all the time. Hate the Luke/Neasa/Finn/Keith stuff happening. Bring back Neil. He was always good for a laugh.

Yangedd wrote: »
    God forbid, but I missed Lucy in last night's episode. I supposed I'm just used to seeing her around all the time. Hate the Luke/Neasa/Finn/Keith stuff happening. Bring back Neil. He was always good for a laugh.

don't tell a soul...kinda missed lucy myself!

Jocelynel wrote: »
    don't tell a soul...kinda missed lucy myself!

Not a bother. It's just between you and I ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,487 ✭✭✭✭walshb

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Wayne said she was only saying that because she was so scared of Pete.

Yeh, but that was it. Nothing else. And she even said "no, it's not" when Wayne came out with this. Pathetic.

just read the spoilers...a lucy fest next week...more plotting / lies!

Is next week the
    Pregnancy and Wayne finding out, not taking it well and telling someone that he can't have children
    ??:)

• Advertisement

it sure is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

If you are using a USB memory stick on a saorview box, this can cause freezing if the stick has low read/write speeds. A higher speed stick might do the trick.

Anyway, apart from what others said, Christie and Renee had a blazing row about Christie neglecting their sons grave. Val's face in overdrive as usual.

Jocelynel wrote: »
    it sure is :)

I can't wait to see her wiggle out of that one. Then again, she will probably find an excuse and win both Dolores and Wayne around again:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Wish Renee would feck off out of it, don't like her character at all... And Carol's hair is yuck like that, but at least she has given the chewing gum a rest for the night! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 zumo_b

Hate the way it doesn't show u what's happenin in the next episode anymore!!!!! 😡

twirlagig wrote: »
    Wish Renee would feck off out of it, don't like her character at all... And Carol's hair is yuck like that, but at least she has given the chewing gum a rest for the night! :D

What is it with that chewing gum at all;)

Maeve says she needs to "catch up on her beauty sleep"

Thats her written out if it for a while so

Finn storyline is diabolical, talk about overreacting (and overacting) hes a grown man ffs not 12

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

If the Lucy saga does go on til Christmas, maybe santa can get her a new coat!

• Advertisement

This seriously bugs me. Do the actors on this show have second jobs? Because they are written out for weeks on end and certainly can't rely on a wage from the show to tide them over. When was the last time we saw that tramp of a Dillon sister and Decco Bishop? They even have a "Temp" in the surgery when they do show Judith. Bella, Charlie, Esther haven't been seen in ages. Are we to believe that they aren't on the street or something? It's the height of shock. Laughable!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement