Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 honeybunny1984

Oh my god Finn is RIDICULOUS!

"Oh woe is me, I was adopted so I now hate the people that actually wanted me and raised me."

His attempt at looking angry just makes his mouth look like a cat's arsehole.

i got a stitch laughing at this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,105 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Neil comes back soon he could bring Doug with him

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

sundays episode was the worst ive seen since i returned to fc last yr....dreadful. agree with whoever it was about finn. why is he acting like a teenager? he must be at least 30. ....i dont know who wrote the script on sun but the interatction between finn and uncle blackie was pathetic and nessa and finn early in the day when she called to the house and began with 'the reason im here is cause ive something to tell you???? it just sounded weird whatever way she said it. and dont get me started on dermotts little dance with the teacher. pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

The bitch is back tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ccheidi

Who is the bitch?

• Advertisement

Ccheidi wrote: »
    Who is the bitch?

LUCY

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

iceblue wrote: »
    dont get me started on dermotts little dance with the teacher. pathetic.

Yeah, I was cringing for the poor wee chap. :eek:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ccheidi

Oh ya, silly me! Apparently she admits to Wayne that she not pregnant and yet again still managed to talk him around! How stupid can he get seriously!

Ccheidi wrote: »
    Oh ya, silly me! Apparently she admits to Wayne that she not pregnant and yet again still managed to talk him around! How stupid can he get seriously!

As my brother says he hasnt got his hole in a long time he wants to keep getting it so Lucy can do all she wants :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    As my brother says he hasnt got his hole in a long time he wants to keep getting it so Lucy can do all she wants :p

Probably not since he was married to that american one - remember her?. She looked as old as Dolly :D

• Advertisement

that ben just wanted to kill him bag him up and throw him into the river whatever in dublin lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

that ben just wanted to kill him bag him up and throw him into the river whatever in dublin lol

:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Ha ha, LOL but very true :D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I'll tell ya this, that Lucy is a great little actress :pac:

Lol at Finn saying Caoimhe was scary or he was afraid of her something to that effect :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Please PLEASE baby JESUS would this Fcuking Lucy storyline EVER just END?!?! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,270 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Laura will be the one to expose Lucy I reckon! Go Laura!

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

Fainting in the Hungry Pig. A new low.

"Another Oscar winning performance from Lucy"! Lol!

Has Niamh joined Carrickstown's Amish community? All she's missing is the bonnet.

• Advertisement

Blackie Connors as a successful and cashed up businessman is all a bit far-fetched for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Please PLEASE baby JESUS would this Fcuking Lucy storyline EVER just END?!?! :mad:

Couldn't agree more. I'm so sick of looking at her bland little head. Pregnant me hole!

OMG is she seriously pregnant?! Or just fibbing as per usual?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

And Wayne firing blanks ....!!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

leahyl wrote: »
    OMG is she seriously pregnant?! Or just fibbing as per usual?!

Lies,Dammed Lies!

Jesus can you imagine the fallout of this when dolores finds out?! Dolores will be the headcase then!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

el diablo wrote: »
    Blackie Connors as a successful and cashed up businessman is all a bit far-fetched for me.

Knew he looked familiar! altough the mass of curly black hair is gone!

"bland little head".

Ha ha LOVE it :D

Will this stupid Lucy story ever end? How stupid and gullible are these people (the chap with the funny ears and his ma).

face-knife-stab-self-eye.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

Digital Spy Spoilers

Wednesday October 3rd
    Wayne finds Lucy feigning morning sickness over at Dolores's house. An elated Dolores flees to give them 'quality time'. Wayne is interrupted by business calls, and Lucy does not get a chance to tell him her news. Dolores consoles Lucy when she confides her fear that Wayne will not be pleased about the pregnancy. Dolores tells Lucy not to let the hostility of locals like Laura get to her. She warns Laura not to make her choose between her and Lucy, and also tells Pete to back right off.

Later, Lucy blows off the chance to tell Wayne about her pregnancy as she is having such a good time with his mother. Towards the end of the day, Dolores puts a blanket over Lucy, who falls asleep during a DVD they are watching. Lucy sleepily says 'thanks mum'. Dolores is startled, but puts it down to sleep talk.

Meanwhile, Neasa tries to convince Finn to make amends with Keith, but he won't budge. Finn offers Paul and Wayne his shares in the garage. Wayne is interested, but Paul questions why Finn doesn't give Keith first dibs. Finn does offer the shares to Keith, and Ray encourages him to accept - but he digs his heels in on principle. Keith wants Finn to make up with their parents before he'll have any more dealings with him or his shares.

Elsewhere, Judith has a change of heart about investing in The Station. Judith swears Luke to secrecy if she goes ahead with the investment, some of which she hopes to borrow from her wealthy aunt Kitty.

Also today, Paul is concerned about whether the sat nav job is the right career move.

Thursday October 4th

Dolores informs Bob that Lucy is not well enough to work for the next few days, and she urges Lucy to tell Wayne about her big news. Dolores then orchestrates lunch between Lucy and Wayne. Lucy is horrified when Wayne reacts badly to the news of her pregnancy, as if she has ruined his lucky day.

Later, Laura is curious when she notes Wayne in a dark mood, avoiding Lucy's phone calls. Wayne confides in Damien that Lucy is pregnant and it can't possibly be his child, because he tested infertile when he was in the States.

Meanwhile, Orla and Yvonne both try to smooth things over between Keith and Finn. Things get worse between the brothers when they have A
    a physical fight, but they end up reconciling. Finn is agreeable on his last night at The Station. Neasa is elated to be the new manager, while Finn suggests to Keith that he should come travelling abroad with him.

Elsewhere, Judith and Luke shake on their deal of a silent partnership behind The Station, on the condition that Tommy never finds out. Luke and Finn finalise the sale. Yvonne notes a moment between Judith and Luke that gets her thinking.

Also today, Paul hears back from the sat nav company that they are only willing to offer him a part-time position because he is 'too senior'. Paul is disappointed, but Niamh tries to convince him it's an opportunity.

Sunday October 7th

Keith tells Ray that he won't be going travelling with Finn, but Finn gives his proposition one last shot. Orla strenuously encourages Keith to go, and Cass seconds her opinion. At the same time, Neasa admits that she regrets Finn didn't ask her to travel with him, but she wouldn't have gone anyway given her new business.

Later, Keith decides to hit the road with Finn after all - first stop Hawaii! Keith thanks Orla for giving him the push, while Neasa sets about organising a send-off for them. Soon afterwards, Eddie tells Neasa that Luke warned him off trying to date her. Neasa asks Finn to kiss her passionately to get the message to Eddie that she is not interested. Towards the end of the day, Keith and Finn's departures lead to teary goodbyes.

Meanwhile, Damien urges Wayne to confront Lucy. Wayne admits that he always thought Lucy was hiding something from him, as they speculate about who the real father could be. Wayne is reluctant to confront Lucy because he feels the upshot will be that the relationship is over.

Later, Dolores fumes when she hears that Wayne is avoiding Lucy. When Dolores confronts him, Wayne admits that he discovered his infertility when attempting to donate sperm to a sperm bank in the States. Dolores insists that Wayne needs to tell Lucy or have a second sperm test, but he urges her to back off.

Elsewhere, Yvonne broaches Luke on why he didn't ask her to invest in The Station, while Cass pays for Rachel's school trip.

Tuesday October 9th
    Wayne has decided to go for a second sperm test and is awaiting the results. Judith assures Wayne that his fertility may not be as compromised as he insists. Soon afterwards, Wayne confides in Laura to boost his resolve to tell Lucy. When Wayne does tell Lucy and accuses her of cheating on him, she breaks down and admits that she was never pregnant. Wayne explodes and breaks up with her. Lucy starts to talk Wayne around, comforting him that she doesn't care about his infertility. Wayne starts to fall for Lucy's vulnerability again when it seems she is opening up to him at last.

Later, Bob informs Dolores that Wayne and Lucy argued earlier. However, Lucy convinces Wayne not to tell Dolores about her phantom pregnancy just yet.

Meanwhile, Neasa hits a roadblock when Luke refuses to finance her plans to overhaul The Station. Neasa realises that she will have to become more self sufficient. Later, Tommy asks Luke who he got in as a silent partner in the end. In front of Judith, Luke lies that it was an old Canadian associate. However, in private Luke suggests that Judith should tell Tommy the truth.

Elsewhere, Louie determines to get the rent off Renee, in spite of her reluctance. Louie swindles Renee out of all her sample wine stock while he waits for her hard cash.

Also today, Esther realises that she and Charlie have gained weight since their wedding, so she proposes they both go on a Slim Star blitz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement