Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Hitchens wrote: »
    Anyone think that Judith looks a lot like Harry's first wife?:p

Erm, yes because Catherine played her;)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I kind of think Wayne deserves all coming to him now on the grounds he is a proper idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Ahh I thought Wayne was going to give Lucy the heels. Fecking gobsheen. They're really milking this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Right I have it sussed
    Harry was Lucy's "fiance", he never told her he was married and she only found out after he died which caused her to have a breakdown and end up in hospital. Now in some sort of revenge plot she is going after Harry's family and plans to destroy them!!!
    I have been watching this for way too long :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

i notice the grey is removed from the spoiler when u quote it..i read 'Harry was Lucy's "fiance",
    there i stopped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

eviltwin wrote: »
    Right I have it sussed
    Harry was Lucy's "fiance", he never told her he was married and she only found out after he died which caused her to have a breakdown and end up in hospital. Now in some sort of revenge plot she is going after Harry's family and plans to destroy them!!!
    I have been watching this for way too long :D

You could be onto something there? There must be a mental state there somewhere. They can't chalk it down to her just sleeping with her. Maybe she is
    Crazy because Harry killed himself, she was in love with him and now blames the Molloy's for his death
    :cool:

Renee' I have trouble transferring money from the bank in brazil'
    Sure who would'nt :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

That's a good conclusion maybe. I was sure he finish with lucy but have noticed there that the he might think her stories aren't adding up and lied about the baby in front of his mam and not telling her she was never pregnant in the first place she was obviously back tracking when he said he couldn't have kids but now they back together for sure and she seems to think they might still be able to have children.

Why was she been with harry though in that case......:/ did he not have an affair with someone. Ah so Jessica would have resulted the affair Dolores had with the painter. Wonder it could have something to do with the painter how would lucy know about jessica then??? Thought harry had an affair with shelly did he not the same lady who had an affair with judiths husband. Seems like judith had an affair with luke and neasa the result?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

doovdela wrote: »
    Seems like judith had an affair with luke and neasa the result?

Would actually really like to see that storyline....but how would it be done after all the confessions back in June?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ck83

Lucy "I was late"
    Wayne "late where?"

Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

Does anyone remember the episode when Emily, Dermot and Dolores were in the Hungry Pig and Lucy set off the fire alarm and Emily knew she had done it and encouraged Lucy to tell Dolores and Wayne about her background and that as her friends they would understand?
    Surely if the whole Harry thing is true then I cannot imagine Dolores and Wayne ever understanding it - psycho behaviour or not....

Well presumably Emily knows nothing about Lucy and Harry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Hope the Molloys don't fall for Lucy's crap. Not this time. I'l throw the tv out the fcking window if they are so thick. Lucy telling Wayne that Dolores thought Lucy was pregnant. Bullsh!t, she told Dolores she was pregnant. Why does anyone not talk to each other in Fair City? All it will take is for Wayne to tell his Ma, she lied and admitted to it, kept it up because Dolores just presumed she was pregnant. Then stupid Dolores might cop on and start putting 2 + 2 together. Its been going on for far too long.

Hope the Molloys don't fall for Lucy's crap. Not this time. I'l throw the tv out the fcking window if they are so thick. Lucy telling Wayne that Dolores thought Lucy was pregnant. Bullsh!t, she told Dolores she was pregnant. Why does anyone not talk to each other in Fair City? All it will take is for Wayne to tell his Ma, she lied and admitted to it, kept it up because Dolores just presumed she was pregnant. Then stupid Dolores might cop on and start putting 2 + 2 together. Its been going on for far too long.

Love is blind..its plausable..dolores is desperate for wayne to settle have kids..typical mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

Is Lucy not too young to have had an affair with Harry ? Wasn't that about 10 yrs ago? Surely she would have been a teenager and Harry an unattractive much older man? Don't get that......she got hold of Dolores' photo album ages ago and made Dolores a montage of photos in a frame -(Remember Laura giving her a look at the time sensing it was a bit wierd and that was before Lucy was obviously psycho). Maybe she photoshopped herself and Harry into a photo to use at some stage...... Really thought the reveal would involve Lucy freaking out and holding Mammy Dolores hostage!

so if she had an affair with harry what does she want with the family ? doesnt make any sence

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

Maybe she has some twisted sense of guilt and she thinks she's making it up to Dolores.

Or maybe she did photoshop it so it would look like Harry was her dad?

The whole thing makes no sense no matter what way you look at it...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

The Lucy dramas reach a dramatic climax
    Airs Thursday Oct 18, 20:00
    Lucy's true colours are finally exposed.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Isn't Derek Branning a very unlikeable character, to put it mildly. ? Apart from being a thug, he wants to completely rule his daughter's life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Isn't Derek Branning a very unlikeable character, to put it mildly. ? Apart from being a thug, he wants to completely rule his daughter's life.

Think you're looking for the Eastenders Thread ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

There should be a drinking game for every time Luke says "cash" or "investment"
    I am SO drunk right now... :D
    sue z wrote: »
    I was hoping there'd be at LEAST one murder/death to go along with the Lucy revelation :(
    Yeah, I was hoping someone would kill Ben. He's not part of that storyline but I could forgive the writers for the whole Lucy anticlimax if they just bumped the little bugger off...:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

frag420 wrote: »
    What's up with Charlie's voice??

Looks like chaz has finally hit puberty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,671 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Fair play to the writers - they actually let Wayne have a functioning brain when he copped that there was something seriously wrong with Lucy and dumped her.

Unfortunately they then promptly removed his brain after the commercial break and he took her back. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Think I must have missed an episode :confused:....what the hell is all this about a photo of Lucy and Harry?? Or are folks just throwing out theorys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Anyone else notice Dr. Judith saying she knew someone who could "PULL SOME STRINGS" when talking to Wayne about the fertility test. Must be a private clinic so. Very hands on!

Is Luke an android on the blink? I picture him as having circuit boards inside him and kick started before each episode. He's not wooden - more electronic. He was an alright actor in Glenroe - maybe it;s that he's concentrating so hard on doing his new accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭Hitchens

zoobizoo wrote: »
    Anyone else notice Dr. Judith saying she knew someone who could "PULL SOME STRINGS" when talking to Wayne about the fertility test. Must be a private clinic so. Very hands on!

When I heard her say that I crossed my legs and my eyes watered :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I don't get it either.... Harry and Lucy. The age difference doesn't fit. I think myself that there is more to this. Of course Lucy is to admit that she had an afair with him and a child but it would not be the first time she lied so hard to believe it now either. I think she latched on to Harry but he didn't want her and that drove her over the edge when he committed suicide. I don't know though, maybe he committed suicide because she was threatening to tell Dolores about them. I don't know why she is latching on to Dolores now though unless she is just trying to gain her trust and then will try and kill her for ruining her chances with Harry. I also think she killed her mother.........God, none of it makes sense. The sooner they let us know what the truth is the better.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Lorna123 wrote: »
    I don't get it either.... Harry and Lucy. The age difference doesn't fit. I think myself that there is more to this. Of course Lucy is to admit that she had an afair with him and a child but it would not be the first time she lied so hard to believe it now either. I think she latched on to Harry but he didn't want her and that drove her over the edge when he committed suicide. I don't know though, maybe he committed suicide because she was threatening to tell Dolores about them. I don't know why she is latching on to Dolores now though unless she is just trying to gain her trust and then will try and kill her for ruining her chances with Harry. I also think she killed her mother.........God, none of it makes sense. The sooner they let us know what the truth is the better.:confused:

Insider information?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Maybe Harry was a bit of a perv and that would explain the age difference? He could have been grooming Lucy? Not unlike that teacher and student in the UK recently??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

zoobizoo wrote: »

Is Luke an android on the blink? I picture him as having circuit boards inside him and kick started before each episode. He's not wooden - more electronic. He was an alright actor in Glenroe - maybe it;s that he's concentrating so hard on doing his new accent.

more like an android without a blink... his eyes are scary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

i've read them....but i really think the spoilers have ruined the plot in this case. Fair city should have guarded that a bit better. Eastenders throw decoy plotlines out on occasion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement