Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Maybe lucy killed harry and made it look like suicide .

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

ck83 wrote: »
    Lucy "I was late"
    Wayne "late where?"

Lol

line of the week or should i say month....brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Think I must have missed an episode :confused:....what the hell is all this about a photo of Lucy and Harry?? Or are folks just throwing out theorys

no you've not missed anything...photo episode coming up tonight / tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ah Jesus Wayne wake up you doozy b*llocks :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

There is a special Fair City episode coming up next week of Stephens trip to collect the wine for Louis!! A full day in the life of Stephen episode!!!

ps
    another great line from stephen last night "yes"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,926 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

doovdela wrote: »
    That's a good conclusion maybe. I was sure he finish with lucy but have noticed there that the he might think her stories aren't adding up and lied about the baby in front of his mam and not telling her she was never pregnant in the first place she was obviously back tracking when he said he couldn't have kids but now they back together for sure and she seems to think they might still be able to have children.

Why was she been with harry though in that case......:/ did he not have an affair with someone. Ah so Jessica would have resulted the affair Dolores had with the painter. Wonder it could have something to do with the painter how would lucy know about jessica then??? Thought harry had an affair with shelly did he not the same lady who had an affair with judiths husband. Seems like judith had an affair with luke and neasa the result?

Seriously, did you even go to school? Who can understand this junk. A 10 year old with half a decent education could not write something this badly if they tried. If you do not know how to write in a literate manner, why even bother!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

stevieob wrote: »
    Seriously, did you even go to school? Who can understand this junk. A 10 year old with half a decent education could not write something this badly if they tried. If you do not know how to write in a literate manner, why even bother!

Jaysus! Someone did a pee in your cornflakes this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,926 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

dave1982 wrote: »

I don't remember her in Love Hate at all.
    Yangedd wrote: »
    If she is lying what is she doing in the picture with him though? I don't know what to make of it to be honest.
    cloptrop wrote: »
    Maybe lucy killed harry and made it look like suicide .

If Harry was away for the weekend with Dolly, then she hardly had the photo taken that weekend or else he was some operator!

Maybe she is lying and he was her dad after all from the affair Harry had previously. We already know she is a compulsive liar so this would not be out of the ordinary. I didn't watch fairly ****ty back in the day, but could it be concievable that the lad who gave Jessica the E tab, was her brother or doing a line with her? Harry killed him, so this would then give her motive to kill Harry, which she then made look like suicide. She does seem evil enough.

Maybe after a while the murder messed with her head which is why she ended up in a mental asylum. We know nothing about her family so maybe she actually came from a broken home and this would bring the Fat Lesbian into her life cause didn't she look after foster kids etc. It just so happened this particular foster kid had a few marbles loose on top of everything else.

So why is she getting all cosy with Dolly? Well she feels guilty for her brother/ex lover for causing the death of Jessica. She wants to make up for it by being the daughter to Dolly that Jessica never grew up to be. She is a fruit loop, so this would actually be quite logical in a messed up way. If she never really had a mammy it suits her to be the kid Dolly never had if Dolly will be the mammy she never had!

She also wants to be the sister Wayne never had so that is why she is close with him. If you remember when she came into FC, she was beating Wayne off with a bargepole so maybe she never intended to shack up with him, but again, being half a dozen short of a six pack, she doesn't see the harm in it even if he is her half brother! Or else she thought it was another excuse to get closer to Dolly, who she is really after. Either way, Wayne was on her case a lot and not taking no for an answer so eventually it was probably easier to shack up with him!

Failing all that, Dolly really is her mom, she is actually Jessica (like I say I didn't watch it back in the day so don't know if the dates will add up) who got switched at birth or something, and is just a plain oild psycho bird who couldn't just come out with it!

^ I think she was Aidan Gillen's John Boy ex wife/partner (mother of his daughter) in one episode of Season 2 of Love/Hate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,671 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Think I must have missed an episode :confused:....what the hell is all this about a photo of Lucy and Harry?? Or are folks just throwing out theorys
    People have been reading the spoilers for next week - http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s95/fair-city/
    Reading them is fine but I think discussing them without spoiler tags is probably against the charter if someone wanted to be fussy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Phsycic and medium forum that way>>>>>>>>>

Although my sceptic mind thinks she is on to something regarding Zumo ha ha!

Pity someone doesn't call and pretend to be Wayne or Lucy for some ****s n giggles!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    ^ I think she was Aidan Gillen's John Boy ex wife/partner (mother of his daughter) in one episode of Season 2 of Love/Hate
    http://vimeo.com/37337650

There is a special Fair City episode coming up next week of Stephens trip to collect the wine for Louis!! A full day in the life of Stephen episode!!!

ps
    another great line from stephen last night "yes"

Cant wait to see the day Stephen kills Louis and takes up with Carol :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Wow, she was in Love/Hate. I'm fair dinkum shocked. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

What happened to Lucy's arm? Did she have an accident?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Ha, thats very funny, good one thanks.

Yangedd wrote: »
    What happened to Lucy's arm? Did she have an accident?

She "fainted" in the Pig last week :rolleyes:

She "fainted" in the Pig last week :rolleyes:

LOL I missed that!

Another "fainting spell". Thought she was going to do it again last night:rolleyes:

Think it was over laura not sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

stevieob wrote: »
    could it be concievable that the lad who gave Jessica the E tab, was her brother or doing a line with her? Harry killed him, so this would then give her motive to kill Harry, which she then made look like suicide. She does seem evil enough.

Maybe after a while the murder messed with her head which is why she ended up in a mental asylum. !
    That's actually not a bad theory, the ages would be right and far more believable than Harry and Lucy together. That's just sick, she would be younger than his daughter Lorraine :eek:

Think it was over laura not sure

How many times have she pulled a faint or weak spell over the past few weeks. Every time someone questions her she backs away and nearly falls down.;)

Interesting scence with Lucy and Niamh , hard to tell with Lucy but I wonder is that the 1st she heard of Lorraine?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Think you're looking for the Eastenders Thread ;)

Oops apologies !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

God, I can't stand Renee!!! :mad: Swanning around with her 'business' head and that dumb accent! Grrrr!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Who's Ian and why has he been left in charge of the Pig???

And who's the new girl working in Vino's?

Loved the way that Wayne just blurted it out about the baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,671 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

How many clues does Wayne need to see that Lucy is cracked in the head? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

el diablo wrote: »
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOO.

That's surely the end of this stupid story.

It'll be all done and dusted by the end of this episode. :)

I love the way FC randomly introdces new characters like 'Ian'. I often wonder how much he's paid...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

I love the way FC randomly introdces new characters like 'Ian'. I often wonder how much he's paid...

Probably just a free burger and chips at the Pig.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Probably in burgers and Brazilian wine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement