Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Renee looks like she'd had a bit too much Brazilian wine there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I nearly feel sorry for Wayne....he's such a gullible eejit...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I love the way FC randomly introdces new characters like 'Ian'. I often wonder how much he's paid...

A fella down t'pub were sayin' that they only get paid if they have a speaking part, otherwise they're just extras.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Hitchens wrote: »
    A fella down t'pub were sayin' that they only get paid if they have a speaking part, otherwise they're just extras.
    Interesting. I think he said "okay".

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Ara shur lookit - She's taking them all for a ride and back again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Well presumably Emily knows nothing about Lucy and Harry.

Possibly, but having been her counsellor/social worker when she was in the psychiatric hospital there is probably more to it?
    Maybe she did have a child with Harry and something happened it and that pushed her over the edge?

Thay can't end the storyline next week. There's so much more to be explained.

As Yangedd said, there's so much of this story that hasn't been resolved - it can't be as straightforward as her having had
    an affair with Harry
    Why does she not tell her mother/family when she gets engaged/fake pregnant etc;? Why was she in the psychiatric hospital? Why is she trying to keep Dolores to herself if Dolores was supposedly her love rival?
    To the best of my knowledge, they have never revealed Lucys age but Harry died around 2005 so chances are she was at least 17//18.
    But, does someone who - in a fit of rage - kills the guy involved in his daughters death decide "I'm going to kill myself instead of standing trial" then decide "ah sure I'll have a fling before I do it"
    Either Lucy is lying AGAIN or the person who is finishing off the writing of this story has forgotten everything that has gone before...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,270 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Was there any mention as to where the hell Caoimhe has been for the last 2 months or so?!

She was strapped for cash on Sunday but other than that there was scant mention of her. No loss really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

leahyl wrote: »
    Was there any mention as to where the hell Caoimhe has been for the last 2 months or so?!
    Well the actress has been doing a play for the dublin fringefest but we werent told where caoimhes been

As Yangedd said, there's so much of this story that hasn't been resolved - it can't be as straightforward as her having had
    an affair with Harry
    Why does she not tell her mother/family when she gets engaged/fake pregnant etc;? Why was she in the psychiatric hospital? Why is she trying to keep Dolores to herself if Dolores was supposedly her love rival?
    To the best of my knowledge, they have never revealed Lucys age but Harry died around 2005 so chances are she was at least 17//18.
    But, does someone who - in a fit of rage - kills the guy involved in his daughters death decide "I'm going to kill myself instead of standing trial" then decide "ah sure I'll have a fling before I do it"
    Either Lucy is lying AGAIN or the person who is finishing off the writing of this story has forgotten everything that has gone before...

I agree. This needs to go into details. We all know that she was in a Psych ward at one time. Why the obsession with making Dolores happy? Why this constant obsession with pretending to love Wayne? And the obsession that she seems to have trying very hard to be a part of the family. It can't just be that she
    Had an affair with Harry
    . There has to be more to this? Maybe, perhaps the writers just brought this storyline on with no idea of how they would end it. It's looking like this could just be a minor thing and ignored after next week.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,270 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Also it's hilarious that Judith and Tommy are best of friends with Luke again, they were arch enemies a few months back!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Why is Judith keeping Tommy in the dark about her investment in The Station with Luke?? Can't she see that Tommy will go mad when Luke eventually lets it slip "accidentally on purpose"???

Is it just me or does Luke sound........ like.......... he's.......... reading....... his........ lines........from........ an......... autocue????

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Lavisa

She was strapped for cash on Sunday but other than that there was scant mention of her. No loss really.

Agree, she has to be the worst character!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

Lavisa wrote: »
    Agree, she has to be the worst character!

wouldnt mind giving her a shot up the arse but ya i agree, brutal actress

leonidas83 wrote: »
    wouldnt mind giving her a shot up the arse but ya i agree, brutal actress

A shot up the arse?:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

Yangedd wrote: »
    A shot up the arse?:rolleyes:

ya know, do i have to go into detail:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

the whole lucy story/crack my thoughts *SPOILER* lucy had an affair with harry when she was a teenager & had his baby. lucys parents are disgusted with her & throws her out of the house, wants nothing to do with her. harry commits sucide before he finds out lucys pregnant. lucy puts baby ups for adoption (remember the social worker seemed really cold with her a while back?!) lucy ends up in the mental hospital. comes to C.town, (still a bit mad), looks for wayne & dolly but for what reason l dunno!

the story had been dragged on for too long & so complicated now! better be a really, really REALLY good story behind it all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Next exciting storyline....salsa dancing class :rolleyes:

I wonder how long it will last before it just fizzles out?

• Advertisement

What is Esther's health called again? Oh wait, I have it

Slim star blitz???

• Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I see Dolores didnt tell Laura or Pete than Lucy lied about being preggers she must be ashamed and embarrassed to admit they were right :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

I wonder if Blackie, for some reason, is hoping that his airhead niece/daughter (whatever) will make a cockup of running the pub.

That doctor and her waster of a hubby make me want to puke. Going on as if they have a perfect marriage ....all for public appearance ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder if Blackie, for some reason, is hoping that his airhead niece/daughter (whatever) will make a cockup of running the pub.

That doctor and her waster of a hubby make me want to puke. Going on as if they have a perfect marriage ....all for public appearance ffs.

I find Greyie Connors a bit pervy tbh with his nieces

• Registered Users Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭Hitchens

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I find Greyie Connors a bit pervy tbh with his nieces

Greyie is actually a worse actor than Leo, and he's brutal.

the whole lucy story/crack my thoughts *SPOILER* lucy had an affair with harry when she was a teenager & had his baby. lucys parents are disgusted with her & throws her out of the house, wants nothing to do with her. harry commits sucide before he finds out lucys pregnant. lucy puts baby ups for adoption (remember the social worker seemed really cold with her a while back?!) lucy ends up in the mental hospital. comes to C.town, (still a bit mad), looks for wayne & dolly but for what reason l dunno!

the story had been dragged on for too long & so complicated now! better be a really, really REALLY good story behind it all!

Send your CV into RTE quick! That's the best explanation of the Lucy storyline I've seen so far. I reckon the Fair City writers are still making up the Lucy thing as they go along. A distinguished career for you as a FC writer awaits! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Hitchens wrote: »
    Greyie is actually a worse actor than Leo, and he's brutal.

I agree that Blackie is a brutal actor but Leo is one of the finest actors this island has ever produced.

Where is Leo the legend by the way? :(

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    I agree that Blackie is a brutal actor but Leo is one of the finest actors this island has ever produced.

Where is Leo the legend by the way? :(

He's gone for acting lessons. He may be some time. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Spooky Luke is really annoying me now, asking neasa how much will this skip cost ME?? On another note, what size office is it if they need a skip to clear the rubbish from it.
    And then, each time tommy and Judith pop into the station its always, "god there is a great buzz about the place", in sure there is more activity in esthers slimming class.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Maybe Lucy
    is trying to destroy the family, maybe she didn't have an affair with Harry and her mother did causing the family to split, her having a mental breakdown. Now she is back for payback on what Harry did to her family and ruin the whole family in the process and blacken there name.

She is been careful cause she wants to take the money away from Dol and take her for a ride.

A picture of her and Harry proves nothing, it could be photoshopped and along with one of her 'confessions'.

A case of Harry destroyed my family I am going to destroy yours. I'm expecting her to have shipped all the money out of D's account into hers or her real names account.

I personally feel;
    1. Lucy is not her real name, although not adding up with the care-worker. She could be just going along with Lucy.

2. She is out for D, but she is getting to close to find out more information about her past, possible security questions from the bank for the cash.

3. Wayne is just to get her deeper rooted in the thing.

4. The way she knows how to get out of situations is like she has done this before and maybe got away with it on the grounds of a mental condition.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement