Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Two empty cups of coffee.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

go on lucifer, that showed ur one for meddling in her & waynes affairs, she's well able to go, bet shes a demon in the sack;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Blackie is a terrible actor.

Laura should have given Lucy a drop kick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

MJ23 wrote: »
    Blackie is a terrible actor.

Laura should have given Lucy a drop kick.

the more i think about it the more hot i think laura is, shes gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Dermot and Rocky dancing... cringefest. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Wooo! Go Laura and Pete!!!! That was great! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,088 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

That smug face from Pete.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭Hitchens

twirlagig wrote: »
    Wooo! Go Laura and Pete!!!! That was great! :D

has Laura got a thing for Petey boy?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

love pete cant stand laura!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Just sat down to watch this, in the first minute there's a goof. When Wayne enters Dolores' flat you can see in the mirror the door doesn't close and swings back open, whereupon the actor seems to stall as to whether he'll fix it before just leaving it wide open

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I've never seen Dermot so happy....:)

watching on +1 homophobic bitch im so mad

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Anyone else notice Charlie's voice has changed..? It's become deeper and his accent seems to have altered slightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

Anyone else notice Charlie's voice has changed..? It's become deeper and his accent seems to have altered slightly.
    yes i noticed! i thought he was trying to be an intellectual playing chess and putting it on... but he was still doing it tonight sitting at the bar ordering coffee. incidentially why go to a pub for coffee im sure its awful just by looking at it.

love the fake smiles laura and pete keep giving lucy! id say shell freak out on sunday ' dolores they keep smiling at me stop them'...

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭travellingbid

I had it on in the background when getting dinner tonight and I had to turn around to see who was talking............thought it just me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Is it not more like his real voice?

Joe Lynch was the same. Sounded annoyingly posh in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I had it on in the background when getting dinner tonight and I had to turn around to see who was talking............thought it just me
    You mean you thought it was yourself that was talking in a strange voice? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Jeez...what kind of a pathetic wimp is Wayne. Whinging and whining to his mammy. What age is he FFS!

Renee looks like she has a new set of teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

She's the Black Widow

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Ah, why didn't she deck Lucy duiring that confrontation in the pig?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

As annoying as the Lucy story is, the Bob v Louie story is really starting to get on my wick now...

And what's with Lukes power trip with Neasa? Surely after Neasa told Judith about it, Judith should have had a word with him that it was her pub too... Also, I reckon that we haven't heard the last of Neasa's paternity either and with Judith having invested with Luke its only a matter of time before these things come out...

Even though the dancing scenes with Dermot/Maeve are cringy, I think its sweet seeing their friendship/flirtation develop and not having them jumping straight into bed like others I could mention...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

el diablo wrote: »
    Dermot and Rocky dancing... cringefest. :)

Was that dancing :eek:

Pete deserves better than Dolores and I agree Laura should have decked Lucy :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Love the Hilda Ogden style flying ducks on the wall of the Station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

Jeez...what kind of a pathetic wimp is Wayne. Whinging and whining to his mammy. What age is he FFS!

Wayne is playing his part very well, I think he is a great actor !

Hitchens wrote: »
    has Laura got a thing for Petey boy?;)

Laura is gay, so no thing for Pete !

Felt really sorry for Wayne, he believes everything that Lucy has to say. That's what love will do. I hate to think of the disappointment he is going to feel when he finds out what she is really like. She really has a nasty side, couldn't believe how she attacked Laura !

Can't understand why Dolores doesn't have it out with Lucy for telling lies to Laura, but I guess at this stage she thinks that Lucy is having a nervous breakdown and she is afraid. I sort of think now that Lucy was Harry's daughter, not his g/f. So if Lucy was Harry's daughter then that maybe why she is looking at Dolores as her mother. I don't know why she confessed that she was having an affair with Harry though, because that doesn't add up. Maybe she was adopted and thinks that Dolores is her real mother, God.................I need to get out more !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Lorna123 wrote: »
    Laura is gay, so no thing for Pete !

The normal sexual boundaries mean nothing when it comes to Pete. When Pete walks through a garden, plants get aroused.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Bob and louis were like the stooges yesterday....it was obvious what was going on and louis there going "what are you two doing"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

I'm surprised by how cool the patrons of McCoy's were seeing a guy weaving a big old wheelie bin, full of what they would assume waste, in and out through the tables where they were eating and drinking and having to constantly move out of the way for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Jikashi wrote: »
    I'm surprised by how cool the patrons of McCoy's were seeing a guy weaving a big old wheelie bin, full of what they would assume waste, in and out through the tables where they were eating and drinking and having to constantly move out of the way for him.
    It was a green bin full of what they would assume was clean stuff for recycling.

There was nobody eating because that is the smoking area.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement