Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

confused: "I don't know why she confessed that she was having an affair with Harry though" I dont remember her saying she had an affair with Harry???? when was this

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

It has not happened yet and should be in a spoiler.
    Lucy says in next Thursdays show she had the affair with Harry and had a baby with him,Dolores trys to beat her up but Wayne holds her back,Lucy packs her bag and goes.A photo of her and Harry that Laura and Pete find exposes her..Also Louis has sexual relations with his ex wife Ingrid
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

Yangedd wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to next weeks episodes. They are ones not to be missed.

me too! i'll be glued to the tv this week...phone off the hook...waiting all year for this week episodes, it will be great tv :) thought we were going to have to wait until christmas for the finale of this storyline....

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lorna doone

I would like to see Lucy suffer, when there is an end to all of this I don't want her to just leave Carraigstown, I want to see her publicly humiliated and ostracised for a while before she gets to go.

what age was she so when she had the affair

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

The real weakness in the Lucy storyline is that nobody bar Wayne and Dolores have any time for her - even Bob is wary. This means there is little real commupance for her whenever she does get found out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

It has not happened yet and should be in a spoiler.
    Lucy says in next Thursdays show she had the affair with Harry and had a baby with him,Dolores trys to beat her up but Wayne holds her back,Lucy packs her bag and goes.A photo of her and Harry that Laura and Pete find exposes her..Also Louis has sexual relations with his ex wife Ingrid
    :eek:

Love your user name, very appropriate. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    A lot of that stuff doesn't stand up in court and they aren't gonna go running around making everyone they know listen to it as she never admits to anything in private.
    Court????? What has court got to do with Dolores knowing the truth?? :confused::confused:
    The only person Pete wants to believe what Lucy is really like is Dolores. She is the only person who he would need to shoiw the recording to!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I also think it is a bit weak to have Dolores believing Lucy when Pete was her fiance. She didn't give him much credence so she doesn't deserve to get back with him and he should be angry about this instead of looking for opportunties to get back with her. Dolores didn't believe Pete and that's a very bad sign. Of course Lucy puts on the innocent act extremely well and if Dolores thought she had Jessica's corneas then I suppose she was biased. Even now when she knows that Lucy was lying about the corneas and the pregnancy she is still on her side...............and it still hasn't occurred to her that maybe, just maybe Pete was telling the truth all along.... weird !

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

I would like them to make a Halloween special that you buy on dvd that does not actually effect the show itself.Like a fantasy episode where Lucy dresses up as Dolores and runs around with a knife and kills half the cast.It would be fun to watch Bella running around with his chess board shouting help help and Neasa having to get naked in the shower and we see Lucy with the knife approaching through the steamy mist.
    I still want to know why Lucy was in a home when she was a kid and I want Emily to spill the beans about her.

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Lorna123 wrote: »
    I also think it is a bit weak to have Dolores believing Lucy when Pete was her fiance. She didn't give him much credence so she doesn't deserve to get back with him and he should be angry about this instead of looking for opportunties to get back with her. Dolores didn't believe Pete and that's a very bad sign. Of course Lucy puts on the innocent act extremely well and if Dolores thought she had Jessica's corneas then I suppose she was biased. Even now when she knows that Lucy was lying about the corneas and the pregnancy she is still on her side...............and it still hasn't occurred to her that maybe, just maybe Pete was telling the truth all along.... weird !

It was always Petes word against Lucys and Dolores always felt caught in the middle but the straw that broke the camels back was when Dolores walked in to see Pete holding Lucys wrists and Lucy shouting. That turned it in Lucys favour and despite the fact that it has since come to light about the fake cornea transplant and the fake pregnancy, Wayne has managed to convince Dolores that Lucy is a bit unhinged and Dolores is probably afraid to do or say anything in case she totally tips her over the edge.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

It was always Petes word against Lucys and Dolores always felt caught in the middle but the straw that broke the camels back was when Dolores walked in to see Pete holding Lucys wrists and Lucy shouting.

I think you're right. With Dolores having a kind of motherly relationship to Damien and Mark, she would be very sensitive about any hint of domestic violence. If you add that to her motherly relationship towards Lucy, and her loyalty to Wayne, the deck is really stacked against Pete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I would like to see Lucy suffer, when there is an end to all of this I don't want her to just leave Carraigstown, I want to see her publicly humiliated and ostracised for a while before she gets to go.

I would like to see her tell the truth for a change and let us all know why she was lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

If you add that to her motherly relationship towards Lucy, and her loyalty to Wayne, the deck is really stacked against Pete.
    What stacks the deck against Pete is Dolore's and Wayne's gullibility and stupidity. No matter how implausible Lucy's claims were they were swallowed whole and with gusto by the two muppets.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

max life wrote: »
    Court????? What has court got to do with Dolores knowing the truth?? :confused::confused:
    The only person Pete wants to believe what Lucy is really like is Dolores. She is the only person who he would need to shoiw the recording to!!! :eek:

I mean in real life it wouldn't stand up in court! :p
    Knowing Lucy she would just say he used some special sound equipment to put the recording together :pac:

In fairness Lucy did a good job of smacking herself about and also don't forget the scrapes and cuts she put onto her wrists when no one was watching. Plus she has been building up that Pete didn't like her. At the time it's easy to see how Dolores would have been confused.

But after the cornea and pregnancy she really should be questioning things and well she kinda is but now Waynes asked for her help to support him in helping Lucy so being a loving mother she has reluctantly agreed.

Can't wait to see her go mental at Lucy though :D
    It says she drives off in the cab with Leo but gets him to just drop her round the corner out of sight so don't think she is going anywhere even after the fall out.

Fook! Does anybody know can you access and watch the rte website when you are out of the country?? :eek: I'm moving to Canada on Tuesday and still want to watch my soaps if at all posisble :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

The lucy storyline please has to end sometime

hopefully that googly eyed gobsheen and his thick permanently confused looking gullible mother cop the feck on soon enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ck83

max life wrote: »

I mean in real life it wouldn't stand up in court! :p
    Knowing Lucy she would just say he used some special sound equipment to put the recording together :pac:

In fairness Lucy did a good job of smacking herself about and also don't forget the scrapes and cuts she put onto her wrists when no one was watching. Plus she has been building up that Pete didn't like her. At the time it's easy to see how Dolores would have been confused.

But after the cornea and pregnancy she really should be questioning things and well she kinda is but now Waynes asked for her help to support him in helping Lucy so being a loving mother she has reluctantly agreed.

Can't wait to see her go mental at Lucy though :D
    It says she drives off in the cab with Leo but gets him to just drop her round the corner out of sight so don't think she is going anywhere even after the fall out.

Fook! Does anybody know can you access and watch the rte website when you are out of the country?? :eek: I'm moving to Canada on Tuesday and still want to watch my soaps if at all posisble :o

If I were you I would cancel that move until after this story breaks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,012 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Try here:

Expat Shield - http://anchorfree.com/ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lorna doone

I would like to see her tell the truth for a change and let us all know why she was lying.
    Definitely! I would like to see that happen first, then she can be shunned

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

Jesus Dermot talks to people like they're simple. He's such a pain in the arse since Jo left.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Jaysus, Lucy...If Dolores can't see something wrong with that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

lucy - schizophrenia??

• Registered Users Posts: 34,144 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Lol at the photo.

Worst Photoshop ever

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

I usually just read this thread, but I've gotta comment to say how great was the photoshop on that picture of Harry & Lucy?? Honestly this show never fails to make me laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Did Lucy used to be on the show one time and Harry took her under his wing or is that just photoshopped?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I think Fair City have just jumped the shark

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

I still recon she is Harry's lovechild...would make all the love Dolly more believable.

Next she will come back with the child for Christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

So Wayne is riding his half sister? He won't like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    So Wayne is riding his half sister? He won't like that.

Or he might...remember Floyd :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Or he might...remember Floyd :)

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement