Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 goldenred

Lorna123 wrote: »
    This story is very long drawn out for my liking. I am sick of Lucy getting away with everything, and just when we think it is coming to an end........there is more !!!

I get the same pain watching Eastenders. I think it is called frustration.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

THe banter with Hot Laura and Wayne was funny ...talking about his USA antics.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

Maybe Harry did not kill himself it was Juicy Lucy?She is a murderer............11111..1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Maybe Harry did not kill himself it was Juicy Lucy?She is a murderer............11111..1

You tell us, you seem to be harry and lucy. or maybe the person that took the picture!? Hmmmm....

Detective.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

Lorna123 wrote: »
    This story is very long drawn out for my liking. I am sick of Lucy getting away with everything, and just when we think it is coming to an end........there is more !!!

even when she has been clearly caught out last night, she came out smiling that rotten smile last night, give the girl a SLAP

• Advertisement

that would be an interesting turn up...

ah would you stop with the juicy lucy!! :) nothing juicy about that girl

THe banter with Hot Laura and Wayne was funny ...talking about his USA antics.

enjoyed that scene myself...can't imagine lucy having pillow talk with anyone...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Jocelynel wrote: »

I wouldn't kick her outta the bed :cool:

Hitchens wrote: »
    I wouldn't kick her outta the bed :cool:

as long as you kick her in bed, that's fine hehe

STEPHEN!!!!!!
    Louis......ingrid

• Advertisement

...can't imagine lucy having pillow talk with anyone..

What a horrible and frightening image. Just picture herself and Harry. Cringeworthy viewing. It would make the film the exorcist look like a cartoon.
    At least the viewers were spared that scene. Every cloud has a silver lining I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Too the people slagging off poor Stephen. Jack Duckworth (William) started out much the same; 'Unlike the creation process with many other roles, no auditions were held for the part of Jack. Actor William Tarmey had previously been an extra in the serial and was offered the role on a more permanent basis. Of this Tarmey states: "I'd worked on Coronation Street for about ten years throwing darts in the background and whilst doing that I was doing little cameo parts, on other programmes." Tarmey was later required to film more and was eventually asked to become a regular cast member.

msg11 wrote: »
    Too the people slagging off poor Stephen. Jack Duckworth (William) started out much the same; 'Unlike the creation process with many other roles, no auditions were held for the part of Jack. Actor William Tarmey had previously been an extra in the serial and was offered the role on a more permanent basis. Of this Tarmey states: "I'd worked on Coronation Street for about ten years throwing darts in the background and whilst doing that I was doing little cameo parts, on other programmes." Tarmey was later required to film more and was eventually asked to become a regular cast member.
    nobody slags off stephen!

nobody slags off stephen!

Even the Bishops fear Stephen! :)

anyone think fair city will do a live episode for there birhtday ? like emmerdale tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Jonny Drama

msg11 wrote: »

The same happened Gunther in Friends. He was only an extra and the only reason he got the part of serving the coffee to the 6 actors (and therefore getting a few lines) was because out of all the extras he was the only one who was able to use a coffee machine! So I have high hopes for Stephen.

I doubt Stephen will lose much sleep over the comments on this thread.

Didn't Tracey the barmaid in EE ( a good while ago) get her moment to portray a more challenging side to her character.

Who knows! He may go onwards and upwards..............................................The skies the limit..

Jack Duckworth was a great character in Corrie.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    I seriously don't understand why Wayne still believes the lies Lucy tells. Like, okay, he's in love with her, but love doesn't make your brain drip out your ears.

There's stupid and then there's Wayne.

Wayne's brain is in his pants

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

anyone think fair city will do a live episode for there birhtday ? like emmerdale tonight
    Lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

That would be so funny, Jo would have to be in it though. Bets on how,many times she would say ''an shure, lookit" ;).
    Leo would be great also, stuck and mumbling over his words.
    And give carril a fight scene, guaranteed she would swear.
    We should demand a live show, get twink on as a guest role, couple glasses of wine, best entertainment ever i think......

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Sick twisted bitch Lucy is!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I am starting to think Lucy is totaly MENTAL:eek: I really can't wait for the 2 dimwits to see that picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

That would be so funny, Jo would have to be in it though. Bets on how,many times she would say ''an shure, lookit" ;).
    Leo would be great also, stuck and mumbling over his words.
    And give carril a fight scene, guaranteed she would swear.
    We should demand a live show, get twink on as a guest role, couple glasses of wine, best entertainment ever i think......

How about Twink as Carol's mother? She'd be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,926 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Jocelynel wrote: »

Way ahead of yis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

stevieob wrote: »
    Never said he gets on my nerves at all.

Wayne is not an actor, he is a character. A goofy stupic character at that.

As for the acting, well I gotta hand it to the chap (Victor I think) because of late he has put in some good performances. But over the years, he has been a shocking actor on FC.

Well Victor is acting out his character well so, his character being that he is very sensitive, unsure of himself and a bit naive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Totally frustrated at Pete not showing the photo in the pub last night. Getting a bit bored with it all now, move the story along please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 dean23

jos28 wrote: »
    Totally frustrated at Pete not showing the photo in the pub last night. Getting a bit bored with it all now, move the story along please.
    it has turned in to a complete joke
    Trust fair city to drag the last bit out of this story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

dean23 wrote: »
    it has turned in to a complete joke
    Trust fair city to drag the last bit out of this story

Yea well, enough is enough, they are overdoing it now.....

• Advertisement

How about Twink as Carol's mother? She'd be great.

Grandmother morelike! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement