Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

How about Twink as Carol's mother? She'd be great.

Great idea and bring in Linda Martin as her auntie, imagine the wedding scenes :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Any where to watch Harry's final scene in fair city?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

jos28 wrote: »
    Great idea and bring in Linda Martin as her auntie, imagine the wedding scenes :D:D

That would be soap opera gold, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What height are Laura and Deco???

They were like hobbits beside the Dublin bike there :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

What is up with esthers hair??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Dolores: I just want to make sure you're not rushing into another marriage

Wayne: This is different.

Classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Haven't seen tonights because I was cheating on Fair City with Emmerdale.

I next weeks spoilers, it says that
    Dolores/Laura ask Emily to find Deirdre Mallon (Lucy's alleged child) that she (presumably) gave up for adoption but Emily can't find any record of her.
    Is it possible, Actually given how this story has been going, its highly likely that Lucy
    is Deirdre Mallon and Lucys mam had an affair with Harry and Lucy was her daughter which would explain why she was in care.

That or she felt that her
    child should have had a claim on the Harry's estate
    and was trying to get in with Dolores before she fleeced her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Ah Jaysus, what a bleedin' sap. :rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 14,276 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

What's going on with Lucy??!!! Aaaagh this is getting ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

vektarman wrote: »
    Dolores: I just want to make sure you're not rushing into another marriage

Wayne: This is different.

Classic!

Not as good as the when he was telling her about the sperm bank and she asked if there was anything he wouldn't sell.

I'm loving the slightly bitchy edge to the scripts lately. Some of the exchanges between Carol and Ingrid have been hilarious :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

oh fgs I thought tonight was the night the dumb wits saw the pic

• Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Did Lucy just take the lemons for a walk?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jenny30

I DID NOT see that coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,276 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I thought Louis was going to kiss Ingrid lightly on the lips and just say "you must be deluded if you think I'm going to leave Carol for you" or something like that but instead he lunged at her!!

Also I'm guessing Lucy got what she wanted at Pete's place...,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

This lucy story and its dragged out ridiculousness was a joke TEN/TWELVE months ago, now its just, i dont know, catastrophic. genuinely dont know how the writers are getting away with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Ingrid is such a roide!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I know its wrong but I wouldn't kick Louis out of bed for shagging Carol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,012 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Ingrid is such a roide!

she'd keep ya warm on a cowld oul night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jenny30

leahyl wrote: »
    I thought Louis was going to kiss Ingrid lightly on the lips and just say "you must be deluded if you think I'm going to leave Carol for you" or something like that but instead he lunged at her!!

Also I'm guessing Lucy got what she wanted at Pete's place...,

I thought the same. What did she put in Orlas bag?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Loved Damien's comment when he saw Wayne with the candles.

"Subtle"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

jenny30 wrote: »
    I thought the same. What did she put in Orlas bag?
    The keys that she robbed on her first visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

jenny30 wrote: »
    What did she put in Orlas bag?
    I was wondering about that, looked like a set of keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

vektarman wrote: »
    I was wondering about that, looked like a set of keys.
    The keys to the house in which Orla and Pete live - I'm guessing she went there looking for the photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 femmefatale

BEWARE RANT AHEAD- this storyline has been dragged to death by now, according to spoilers even when lucy is found out by dolores and everyone else she is still going to be causing trouble! Please RTE just kill her off and be done with it, no more secret children or marriages or murders just get rid of her and carry on with some decent storylines. Also they have made a complete fool out of the character of dolores, no one is that stupid! I have actually stopped watching until this storyline is over! RANT OVER. Am I alone in my opinions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

Alice1 wrote: »
    The keys to the house in which Orla and Pete live - I'm guessing she went there looking for the photo.
    She had no luck ... in desperation I broke in and got the photo. It along with a print out from this thread are in the post to Delores .... registered post! We need closure!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,412 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Louie growing a beard?

Pete should have showed the photo in the pub better to have a huge scene there :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

I stopped watching fair city for a while, for a good bit actually but I'm back following it again and it took me a while to catch up.

The Lucy story is annoying. I was yelling at Pete tonight just to give Doloras the picture. Fair City will probably drag out the Lucy story line until the xmas Fair City special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

BEWARE RANT AHEAD- this storyline has been dragged to death by now, according to spoilers even when lucy is found out by dolores and everyone else she is still going to be causing trouble! Please RTE just kill her off and be done with it, no more secret children or marriages or murders just get rid of her and carry on with some decent storylines. Also they have made a complete fool out of the character of dolores, no one is that stupid! I have actually stopped watching until this storyline is over! RANT OVER. Am I alone in my opinions?

Was this Lucy story going on for a year? Well I read it a few pages back here. I'm just following Fair City now for about two months after stopping to watch it for ages and this Lucy story is annoying me. I'm more.pissed of at Pete for he has a photo and he can bring a stop to it but he won't for fear for fear of hurting Dolores. He won't be hurting her. He needs a black eye and I hope Lucy gives it to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

singlewhitefemalecopy.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Can anyone confirm when lucy first arrived? Must be 2 years or thereabouts? Maybe jan/feb 11. Its been obvious from the beginning what was going to happen but apart from one/two fallouts she hasnt exactly been worth 2 years contract for one story. Id say she is a relative of a fair city writer/rte staff but we all know our great state broadcaster doesnt do nepotism..........!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement