Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

whoop whoop maybe Lucy is the love child

• Registered Users Posts: 86,399 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ah ffs Wayne still wants her why else wouldnt he let his mam batter her :mad:

Obviously the baby is a lie Lucy was thinking it up in the bathroom hoping Wayne and Dolores would want to know about Harry's baby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Dolores - unreasonable as always. What a c*nt.

What's with the "c*nt" word. Why would you need to use that word in a forum like this. Totally uncalled for ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Much as we are all enjoying see Lucy exposed at last, I would not say we have seen the last of her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 goldenred

jos28 wrote: »
    Much as we are all enjoying see Lucy exposed at last, I would not say we have seen the last of her

I know. There will be repercussions. Emily may come back and provide them with even more truths about Loopy Lucy! (I hope she does anyway.):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Vanderlay Industries

Watching it again on rte +1, what a deadly episode other than the Ingrid & Louie crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

I thought Lucy was going to cut her wrists in the bathroom. Fair city is deadly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

I haven't seen it, worth watching on the player?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

el diablo wrote: »
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The worst soap storyline ever is finally over.

We'll never see that bitch again. :)

i don't think she is gone just yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ten Green Bottles

"Get out you b1tch" GO Deloros GO!!!! :pac:

Great episode tonight.... pity deloros didnt give her a slap across her smirky face

• Advertisement

i soooo enjoyed tonights episode...might just have to watch it again :)

great acting by lucy, pete and delores tonight

Jeepers. Louie and Ingrid are so boring. Ingrid is a real b****.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Lorna123 wrote: »
    What's with the "c*nt" word. Why would you need to use that word in a forum like this. Totally uncalled for ?????

maybe its jefferies!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3l43EcLObk&noredirect=1

"Get out you b1tch" GO Deloros GO!!!! :pac:

Great episode tonight.... pity deloros didnt give her a slap across her smirky face

I'd offer to do it happily:D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ah ffs Wayne still wants her why else wouldnt he let his mam batter her :mad:

Obviously the baby is a lie Lucy was thinking it up in the bathroom hoping Wayne and Dolores would want to know about Harry's baby

has to be a lie!?...her mind was working overtime to come up with the next lie in the bathroom wasn't it

Hitchens wrote: »
    Carol: "can ya manage on yer own?"

Stephen: "yeah ...sure!"

but the way he delivered that line was sheer ...acting, dear boy! :D

God he has an easy job. I wonder how much he gets paid for that.

After the huge row. Lucy: "Can I use your bathroom before I feck off back to Mars?"

• Registered Users Posts: 86,399 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Pete call the police obviously Lucy's prints will be all over the house even in Pete's room

I watch too much CSI :o

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Pete call the police obviously Lucy's prints will be all over the house even in Pete's room

I watch too much CSI :o

CSI Carrickstown. I can see that taking off. Deegan could lead the team. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Lucy will come back for the christmas episode and go on a killing spree, god knows shes disturbed enough to do it.

Well thats my guess anyway, any other takers ?? :D

• Advertisement

Lucy will come back for the christmas episode and go on a killing spree, god knows shes disturbed enough to do it.

Well thats my guess anyway, any other takers ?? :D

I don't think that I could stomach seeing her reappear but it would be a good old storyline for Chrissy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,276 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OMG the thought of Lucy and Harry together! Uuuggh!!

I reckon it's not over with Lucy yet though

It was a bit of an anti climax wasn't it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

goldenred wrote: »
    I don't think that I could stomach seeing her reappear but it would be a good old storyline for Chrissy
    If i was writing it , i would bring her back like i said but let her escape and every now and then have her as a lurking background character, where people question "was that her " , "did i really see her " :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Where are the tears when crying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Don't cheer too soon people. Lucy is back next week

• Registered Users Posts: 8,012 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Don't cheer too soon people. Lucy is back next week

I luv Lucy ...but she scares me! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Great episode tonight. Was thinking the Lucy storyline would drag on till Christmas. Still have a feeling that Wayne will forgive Lucy. I reckon she could be revealed as the Zodiac Killer and dopey Wayne would still want her back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Lorna123 wrote: »

I disagree.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

At least the truth is out but shall see how long she can stay away!! How much of it what she said true though I wonder?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭8mv

I for one hope we haven't seen the last of Lucy. She made the drama worth watching over the past few months. Good actor. Can't see myself watching too often if we're stuck with Carol and Louie or, heaven forbid, Charlie and Esther.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement