Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Prick! wrote: »
    I haven't seen it, worth watching on the player?

Nah give it a skip...nothing special, same old Louie and Carol

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,140 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Loads of Lucy Emily Dolores and Wayne all next week....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,143 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

frag420 wrote: »
    Those writers have been listening to you!!

I say they just stole one of the others :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

What's in store for next week :P

8101138367_94f7d97f96_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Pete call the police obviously Lucy's prints will be all over the house even in Pete's room
    No, Pete said her prints would be in the house because she had been there before.

• Advertisement

what was the point of the hole story lucy had an affair with harry what was the point of getting her way into his family ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,276 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

tajd wrote: »
    what was the point of the hole story lucy had an affair with harry what was the point of getting her way into his family ?

That's exactly what I was thinking! Why on earth would she want to have anything to do with his family! And why did she want rid of Pete?! It's baffling!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

And who the hell took the photo?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Lorna123 wrote: »
    What's with the "c*nt" word. Why would you need to use that word in a forum like this. Totally uncalled for ?????

It's only a word :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

I'd just like to take a moment to thank a very special person.

Many of you dont know this person but what she achieved last night against the pressure of a bureaucratic institution intent on maintaining a pointless, longwinded and utterly stupid storyline is an outstanding achievment.

The achievment, the writing of the episode that finally exposed LUCY.

The woman's name is Hilary Reynolds (rumours are circling that this name is an alias as the writer has fled Dublin after RTE and Fairly ****ty producers have sent Zumo Bishop to 'have a word with her'. They are horrified that such an episode was written as they had planned on maintaining the story until 2038 for Fair City's 50th aniversary special which would also include Louie and Carol in a 'big row' and Keith returning with flowing locks as well as a special guest reappearance of Rita's Bell')

Another source says that the writer is actually the highly talented man behind Fair City's own blonde bombshell.......... Wayne 'numbnuts' Molloy who was fancied doing another radio advertisement and wanted out.

Needless to say whoever the writer is, there is no doubt that she/he has wrote her/himself into the history books and, indeed, many Boards.ie frequenter's good books.

Apparently Hilary has been offered this years Nobel Literature Prize (as well as all future such accolades) for her work last night.

She has also been offered 100 million by Dolores Mcnamara (euro million winner) , an avid Fair City fan who has a secret crush on Dermish Fahy .Also there are further reports that Hollywood chiefs want to fly miss Reynolds into LA this week to script a multitude of blockbuster movies such as the stories of Lance Armstrong, Jimmy Saville and a remake of 'When Harry met [Lucy].

When contacted, RTE have denied that Dolores and Wayne have any knowledge yet of Lucy's misdemeanours and questioned our reporter whether Thursday the 18th of October ever really took place at all, saying its a 'leap year'.

The saga, it seems continues.........................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭spanishgem

"I had Harrys baby"

"WHERE IS IT THEM?!"

hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Does Carol own the pub with Louie / Bob ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Lavisa

leahyl wrote: »
    OMG the thought of Lucy and Harry together! Uuuggh!!

I reckon it's not over with Lucy yet though

It was a bit of an anti climax wasn't it?!

Total Anit climax! i hope shes back there needs to be a real showdown & its a bit strange for Dolores & Wayne to just find this out & then shes gone forever! Would they not have loads of unanswered Questions!

I'd rather this storyline dragged on than watch Ingrid & Louie! BORING!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,012 ✭✭✭Hitchens

And who the hell took the photo?
    This is where Deegan will take centre stage ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I'm curious to see if Wayne will eat humble pie and apologise to Pete or will he be typical Wayne and blame Pete for bringing the world crashing around himself and Dolores by revealing the photo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Everyone is talking about an anti-climax..well I for one dont see how they could have made a better ending..fab I thought ..but is it over?I'd say(hope) she will be back!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

deelite wrote: »
    Does Carol own the pub with Louie / Bob ?
    No, she only has her appartment.
    Everything else was taken by CAB.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,009 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Loads of Lucy Emily Dolores and Wayne all next week....
    Lucy will prob accuse emily of what she was hinting at last time she appeared, and i bet Dolly and Wayne without any hesitation will believe her

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

I think lucy grew up in a care home, thats how she knew emily, the social worker. I think lucy did have harrys baby and i think lucy harmed the baby or it was taken into care. But its definitely not the end of this story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

It was a pretty good episode. Great acting from Dolores. Still utterly ridiculous and stupid, but whatever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,009 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

baldbear wrote: »
    The mad bitch never even flushed the jacks.
    she did but needed to hang about for a 2nd flush

• Registered Users Posts: 15,984 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

el diablo wrote: »
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The worst soap storyline ever is finally over.

We'll never see that bitch again. :)

yea... till Sunday :(
    Prick! wrote: »
    What's in store for next week :P

8101138367_94f7d97f96_z.jpg

some people have way to much time on their hands :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Tayla wrote: »
    It's only a word :confused:

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 15,984 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Temaz wrote: »
    +1

+2

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

I enjoyed last night episode. Does anybody think we will ever know the background to the photo? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

The Saturday night show

Coming up on the show this week Martina Stanley and Lorna Quinn, AKA Lucy and Dolores from Fair City will be telling us what’s really happening in Carrigstown,. Tune in at 9.45pm and enjoy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,603 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Just to be clear, Martina Stanley is Dolores, and Lorna Quinn is Lucy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Just when I thought they were becoming clones!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 unimpressed

this whole lucy thing better not end up saying see is the child of an affair harry had or something that stupid and then everyone accepting her and helping her with her illness. time to get some rel teeth into this show and portray what would really happen to her in todays world if all the caricters were what they were portraid as.
    She would be beaten to death by a drunk and obviously emotionally distraut weak minded wane. :rolleyes: :eek:
    then old wayne would get 2-3 years to be released in 1 on compassionate and mental grounds lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

First time to post on this thread in yonks.....It's hard tp type.....My fingers are worn down from all the scratching of my head since last nights episode!

You have an affair with a man.
    He dies.
    7 years later you get all freaky trying to become part of the man's family, have a sexual relationship with your daughters half brother, and do your best to get anyone who wants to have a relationship with his former wife castigated in the community

WTF!?!?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement