Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Jesus folks , spoiler alert please !!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Angel01 must be doing a nut lurking with all this lucy crack going on! Cant wait for next week it might draw her out of hiding!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

msg11 wrote: »
    Jesus folks , spoiler alert please !!

Is this what your looking for!? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Angel01 must be doing a nut lurking with all this lucy crack going on! Cant wait for next week it might draw her out of hiding!

:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,984 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    waiting for someone to say

"she's sound".

She's a royide :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

waiting for someone to say

"she's sound".
    She's sound

• Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Angel01 must be doing a nut
    :confused::confused::confused: What are you on about??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

:confused::confused:
    padd b1975 wrote: »
    :confused::confused::confused: What are you on about??
    Angel01 was a regular contributor to the FC thread until she had a disagreement with some of the posts/posters and closed his/her boards account.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Luca Brasi

Wow. I have to say, of all the stoooooooopid plotlines fair city has come up with over the years, this Lucy being the mother of Harry's daughter is the worst. It's the most ridiculous, most unbelievable, most contrived.

And the actress playing Lucy is a horrible actress.

Why is it stooooooooooooopid?

Sure Harry was a hunk despite the fact that he didnt change clothes in the show for at least six years. Sure didnt Shelley give him goodies

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

DeepBlue wrote: »
    1k09h.jpg

z9FXD.jpg

Looks like it could be interesting Thursday week. :D

It's obvious that the FC writers have stolen this idea from an Alan Partridge episode ;)

AP10.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,984 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

It's obvious that the FC writers have stolen this idea from an Alan Partridge episode ;)

AP10.png

Aha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

I think Lorna Quinn has actually proved herself to be an excellent actress! The character development might not have been great but I think in recent weeks she's be brilliant.

Did you see the interview with her and Martina Stanley on the Saturday Night Show? It's on RTE Player anyway. She looked great!

Re: the cast being bad actors - a few years ago I saw Christy, Paul, Mondo and Cleo in a play in Cork Opera House. I think it was called Caught in the Net, can't remember. The play was set in England and they all had spot on accents. It was a comedy and Paul and Christy were brilliant. Which just proves that Fair City's problem is the writing/short rehearsal/turnaround time, and not always the actors ability! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

I think Lorna Quinn has actually proved herself to be an excellent actress! The character development might not have been great but I think in recent weeks she's be brilliant.

Did you see the interview with her and Martina Stanley on the Saturday Night Show? It's on RTE Player anyway. She looked great!

Re: the cast being bad actors - a few years ago I saw Christy, Paul, Mondo and Cleo in a play in Cork Opera House. I think it was called Caught in the Net, can't remember. The play was set in England and they all had spot on accents. It was a comedy and Paul and Christy were brilliant. Which just proves that Fair City's problem is the writing/short rehearsal/turnaround time, and not always the actors ability! :)

They are/were all decent actors in FC anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

vektarman wrote: »
    Angel01 was a regular contributor to the FC thread until she had a disagreement with some of the posts/posters and closed his/her boards account.

She wouldn't have tolerated any criticism of the Lucy storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

She wouldn't have tolerated any criticism of the Lucy storyline.

She has been back here with at least 15 different usernames though. She usually posts just once and then closes her account.:confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

el diablo wrote: »
    She has been back here with at least 15 different usernames though. She usually posts just once and then closes her account.:confused:

any idea of the usernames? - might have a look around the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭JessePinkman

el diablo wrote: »

Just what i was thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I must be the only person here who doesnt rate the actress who plays Lucy. I know I havent watched FC in about 6 weeks but she was not great before then. Her performances never stood out, unless she has been brilliant in the last few weeks???

• Registered Users Posts: 86,387 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Do Dolores and Wayne now believe Pete that he didnt attack Lucy if so dont you think they should let all of Carrigstown know he is innocent

#Clear Pete Ferguson's Name

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

I don't know about everyone else but what i'm really looking forward to in the next weeks is pete morphing into clint eastwood when he's mad! The snarly voice and talking out the side of his mouth, all he needs is a cigar and a monacle :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Lucy/Wayne scene one of the cringiest and creepiest in a while...and that's saying something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

any idea of the usernames? - might have a look around the thread

Not sure. I don't remember any of them.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Loved the scenes with Decco / Dermot tonight.

Although I nearly wet myself with Val's reference to 50 Shades "Tied to a chair with Duct tape over my mouth" brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

Lucy/Wayne scene one of the cringiest and creepiest in a while...and that's saying something.

Agree, it was gross, I was screaming at the telly for him not to kiss her.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

deelite wrote: »
    Loved the scenes with Decco / Dermot tonight.
    Me too, thought the scenes were hilarious. I hope the writers give Decco a break, would love to see him doing well (legally)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

morebabies wrote: »
    Agree, it was gross, I was screaming at the telly for him not to kiss her.
    Me too! Wayne is a numpty no doubt about it. We were in stitches here when Deco was questioning Dermish about his date. "Is she old or something?. Well, what's wrong with her?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Someone on boards sneered at me a few years ago because I said I'd rather be in Stargate than in Fair City (so there's something wrong with wanting to be something with better pay running around pretending to shoot aliens?)

Somehow I doubt you'll ever find Robert Carlyle in Fair City...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Loved the scene tonight with Decco winding up Dair-mu in the office

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Jikashi wrote: »
    Loved the scene tonight with Decco winding up Dair-mu in the office
    They should really develop this and let Dermish see that Decco really wants to start a new life. Imagine Dermish doing Decco's books for him and giving him business advice. I would love to see Decco making a success of Chariots. They would have to get Eddie out of the way first. Mind you Val will take care of that when she finds out that her beloved son was in Mountjoy and not in the Seychelles. If the FC writers are lurking, don't forget about the Zumo 'coming out' storyline !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 POINTERY

Wayne is such a guhgaw! The panic on lucy's face when he said he was going to find the baby. She'll steal a baby chimp from dublin zoo and claim it as her longlost child harriet, and wayne will fall for it no doubt

good idea!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement