Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 POINTERY

Wayne is a numpty no doubt about it.

halloween is having an affect on fc.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 POINTERY

Why is cloptrop banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

It's obvious that the FC writers have stolen this idea from an Alan Partridge episode ;)

AP10.png

Always knew lucy was a mentalist

• Registered Users Posts: 55,445 ✭✭✭✭walshb

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do Dolores and Wayne now believe Pete that he didnt attack Lucy if so dont you think they should let all of Carrigstown know he is innocent

#Clear Pete Ferguson's Name

It hasn't been brought up yet. Laura brought it up weeks back saying that "she attacked herself."

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I have to say since it all came out I am enjoying the story a lot more was so sick and tired of the same thing every episode, Lucy lieing and the believeing her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,083 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

deelite wrote: »
    Loved the scenes with Decco / Dermot tonight.

Although I nearly wet myself with Val's reference to 50 Shades "Tied to a chair with Duct tape over my mouth" brilliant.

Me too and Val wishes :p

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

POINTERY wrote: »
    Why is cloptrop banned?

No idea. How do u know he/she is banned?? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

I'm really looking forward to next weeks episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 hilda781

I have three questions.

1. Has Lucy got any relations of her own?
    2. Why does Wayne not realise he is sleeping with his half-sister's mother?
    3. Does anyone think this story makes people with mental ill health look like simply nutjobs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

hilda781 wrote: »
    3. Does anyone think this story makes people with mental ill health look like simply nutjobs?

Do agree, though Lucy seems to be quite on the far end of sociopathy the way she's acted and manipulated people for so long as oppose to just delusions by themselves. I remember FC doing a good story of schizophrenia a few year's back with Cleo's fella, can't remember his name.

• Advertisement

It was a good story. Pierce was his name. I think Lucy's problem is not really fair to people who are mentally unwell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

It was a good story. Pierce was his name. I think Lucy's problem is not really fair to people who are mentally unwell.
    Who was Pierce? I can't remember him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Is that his name with cleo? can't remember no that was robert or was that pearse? robert had aspergers.

Wayne still loves lucy but hopefully it dawn on him that it doesn't make sense for him to be with his half sister's mother but then again all depends on if the child she says she had with harry exists. Knowing her she thrives on fantasy and making up stories to suit her so hard to know really if she telling the truth. She seems to be honest how she feels about wayne but she still could be playing him she lies so well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Pierce was with Cleo before Robert. He had some issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

That scene with Dermot, Deco and Val in the office just there was hilarious. Deco is a brilliant character. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Is it wrong to fancy Decco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Why are you believing her Wayne?! How often does someone have to cry wolf...

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lorna doone

Why are you believing her Wayne?! How often does someone have to cry wolf...
    he is so gullible it makes me mad! how could he possibly believe a word she says?

Wayne needs help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

I don't think it's ethical for a teacher to be going out with a parent of a former pupil when that pupil is still attending the school at which the teacher works. Can you imagine the abuse that Ben would get from other pupils if they knew that his former teacher and his father were together?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Is Lucy mentally unwell though? I just thought she was an utter cnut........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

That Wayne chap. What a mong. :rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

why does Wayne believe everything that comes out of Lucy's mouth? :S

Rasheed wrote: »
    Is Lucy mentally unwell though? I just thought she was an utter cnut........

I'm starting to believe that Lucy is not actually a psychiatric case. She is a compulsive liar.

I think is it is weird that Decco hasn't copped on to Eddie yet?

Why is Emily so afraid of Lucy? It doesn't make any sense when it is obvious that Lucy has huge problems.
    No-one would believe Lucy (well, apart from Wayne).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

So Lucy is making allegations against Emily, well this changes everything..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I think is it is weird that Decco hasn't copped on to Eddie yet?
    I was thinking the same thing, I thought Decco was fairly streetwise...

plus decco has been in prison and met Eddie there (of all places)

• Advertisement

vektarman wrote: »
    So Lucy is making allegations against Emily, well this changes everything..:rolleyes:

An affair with Harry, Wayne's half-sister given up for adoption, Lucy in a psychiatric ward. Claims Emily abused her the one and only time she stayed in her house. How long does the list have to get before Wayne gets a dose of common sense? This is just a farce.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement