Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭Hitchens

hilda781 wrote: »
    Why is Emily so afraid of Lucy?

Emily used to curse and swear a lot and Lucy knows this. If Lucy was to reveal that to the residents of Carrigstown - none of whom (even the Bishops) ever use strong language - Emily would be cast from their midst. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 hilda781

Love is blind alright ........ Wayne needs someone to give him a wack on the head with a white stick. It might get the grey cells working.

Hitchens wrote: »
    Emily used to curse and swear a lot and Lucy knows this. If Lucy was to reveal that to the residents of Carrigstown - none of whom (even the Bishops) ever use strong language - Emily would be cast from their midst. :)

If Lucy said Harry was actually a woman, Wayne would believe her!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

So is the Lucy storyline finished now???

• Registered Users Posts: 86,083 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ah jaysus how f*cking stupid is Wayne he deserves a good baiting when it all comes out :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

In the next episode of Fair City, Lucy convinces Wayne that the Earth is flat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ah jaysus how f*cking stupid is Wayne he deserves a good baiting when it all comes out :mad:

Couldnt agree more this story line now is so far fetched as it is and wayne is a terrible actor!:rolleyes:

Dolores spells it out to Wayne in black and white. Wayne: "no ma, I believe Lucy".
    Later when Wayne gives Lucy cocoa and they are upstairs. Lucy is wearing her favourite teddy bear pyjamas.
    Lucy to Wayne: "Wayne, I'm actually Goldilocks and the reason why you have not met my family is because they are three bears who used to live in the woods."
    Wayne to Lucy: "I'll buy you a teddy bear so you can remember them. You can keep it on the pillow if you like. I'll get you one to match your pyjamas".

• Registered Users Posts: 86,083 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think is it is weird that Decco hasn't copped off with Eddie yet?

^ That is what I read :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Apparently Lucy is going to attack Dolores with a pair of knitting needles.

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    ^ That is what I read :o

lol

Lucy needs to keep away from photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

How frustrating was that to watch. Sweet Jesus and all that is holy, how i haven't thrown something at the telly. How can anyone be so STUPID, stick with her Wayne, ye deserve each other and all that ye get. aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Anyone know why tonights Fair City is not on '' On Demand '' yet , none of todays programmes are on it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

It's been drawn out long enough though hope they won't draw this out till Christmas hopefully by the bank holiday the truth come out sooner or later?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

The whole Lucy/Wayne thing is just tedious now, as far as I'm concerned. We had a few laughs about it here, but I want it to end and the sooner, the better.

I wonder will the next big issue concern Val's son and his criminal associates??

The whole Lucy/Wayne thing is just tedious now, as far as I'm concerned. We had a few laughs about it here, but I want it to end and the sooner, the better.

I wonder will the next big issue concern Val's son and his criminal associates??

Fair City or is it Fair Comedy

The way Lucy is going she will end up at the dochas centre. Wayne will need to get himself checked in to the central mental hospital.

Decco and Eddie are hardly porridge material. Boring.

I'd hate to be alone in the same room as Lucy while she is screaming and smacking her own face. Crazy and very disturbing viewing. Gee, I really wanted to give her a wallop myself when that scene was on. Pete has the patience of a saint.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

On another note Ingrid wanted to have another child but Russel her ex didn't want one. Is there a possibility that she may fall pregnant with Bob's child?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

In the next episode of Fair City, Lucy convinces Wayne that the Earth is flat.

"It makes sense, Ma. Don't listent to Pete. If the world was round we'd all be standing at different angles."

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

deelite wrote: »
    On another note Ingrid wanted to have another child but Russel her ex didn't want one. Is there a possibility that she may fall pregnant with Bob's child?

That's a great idea. I'd say Bob would love another chance to raise a child.

On another note, Deelite - Decco? Seriously? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,446 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Wayne is the character needing help. He's pathetic. Poor chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

Did I spot Damo giving Neasa a cheeky eye-up in the Station when he finished fixing the fusebox - is this going to be another slow-burner? Maybe not - the thing is, both their characters are pretty flat and one-dimensional, so there wouldn't be much intrigue there. The intrigue of the Lucy story has been in the layers of her personality, even if it hasn't always been credible, at least she had a bit of depth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

deelite wrote: »

Or Louie's
    morebabies wrote: »
    Did I spot Damo giving Neasa a cheeky eye-up in the Station when he finished fixing the fusebox - is this going to be another slow-burner? Maybe not - the thing is, both their characters are pretty flat and one-dimensional, so there wouldn't be much intrigue there.

They've already had their quick fling with each other, but you never know....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭have2flushtwice

I have three questions.

1. Has Lucy got any relations of her own? If she was related to me, id absoultly abondaned her!
    2. Why does Wayne not realise he is sleeping with his half-sister's mother? Wayne is absolutely nuts about Lucy.
    3. Does anyone think this story makes people with mental ill health look like simply nutjobs? Absolutely. its unfair.

absolute madness. good god.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Just saw on digital spy that
    Pete asks Dolly to marry him again
    :mad::mad::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Just saw on digital spy that
    Pete asks Dolly to marry him again
    :mad::mad::confused:

He's just as pathetic as Wayne now. :rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 20,977 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I take it they are lining up a gangland story to fill the inevitable Lucy vacuum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭8mv

I take it they are lining up a gangland story to fill the inevitable Lucy vacuum?

Looks like it. It seems Decco is been written as a far more likable and sympathetic character and it looks like he's going to be in the middle of a dangerous situation not of his making.
    I might be watching (apres Lucy) after all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement