Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,083 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Just saw on digital spy that
    Pete asks Dolly to marry him again
    :mad::mad::confused:

WTF Pete deserves better :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Rashers

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    WTF Pete deserves better :mad:

He's just a dope! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,083 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope FC brings in Mrs Ferguson soon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭Hitchens

8mv wrote: »
    Looks like it. It seems Decco is been written as a far more likable and sympathetic character and it looks like he's going to be in the middle of a dangerous situation not of his making.
    I might be watching (apres Lucy) after all.

Decco's road to Damascus conversion is all down to the lovely Sash ...now there's a gal who looks good in pyjamas! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

vektarman wrote: »
    Or Louie's

Gosh, I never thought of that. Yes, it is obvious now that Ingrid will become pregnant with Louie's child and the s.it will hit the fan with Carol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Is Louie supposed to be Fair City's Ken Barlow? If there's an affair to be had, stick Louie in there...

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

I saw Sash yesterday in Blanchardstown shopping center.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Yangedd wrote: »
    I saw Sash yesterday in Blanchardstown shopping center.

...in her jimjams?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Yangedd

Hitchens wrote: »
    ...in her jimjams?:D

She was actually wearing normal clothes. Didn't even look in my direction:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Collie is great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Collie is great.

I prefer Goo Eyes.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

I wish they'd bring back Mick and Baz.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Funny read on the Lucy story on that blog iheartfaircity. Forgot who writes it here but it was a funny read. And the language!

Really liking the Lucy story line but hope they won't kill her off. Would be better if she got help and later let out/escaped for Christmas to wreck some havoc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

morebabies wrote: »
    Did I spot Damo giving Neasa a cheeky eye-up in the Station when he finished fixing the fusebox - is this going to be another slow-burner? Maybe not - the thing is, both their characters are pretty flat and one-dimensional, so there wouldn't be much intrigue there. The intrigue of the Lucy story has been in the layers of her personality, even if it hasn't always been credible, at least she had a bit of depth.

He would not be normal if he didn't!!!!! Hard to resist eyeing her up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭username84

Funny read on the Lucy story on that blog iheartfaircity. Forgot who writes it here but it was a funny read. And the language!

Really liking the Lucy story line but hope they won't kill her off. Would be better if she got help and later let out/escaped for Christmas to wreck some havoc.

I write it! What are you insinuating about language? I NEVER swear..... ahem :p

username84 wrote: »
    OH and - HERE http://iheartfaircity.blogspot.ie/ :)

Right, right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ix0yl5lKw0

:P

When is the next post up? :P

Aw, that doesn't show up - but I know what it is! Hilarious scene!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Act 1 - scene 1
    Lucy Mallon is in fierce bad form. Wayne Molloy has kept her awake all night long with his excessive snoring and flatulence and she was not one bit impressed. After all, Wayne Molloy was the man that she intended to spend the rest of her life with. Stepping out onto Main Street Carraigstown an irritated Lucy immediately catches a glimpse of the loping figure of Flynn’s lanky acolyte Collie striding along the footpath. “Who the hell is that gorilla” Lucy talks out loud. “You what” retorts a startled Collie. With these words Lucy completely looses her self control and knees Collie in the groin. Decco Bishop witnessing the developing drama tries to come to the rescue of the helplessly prostrate Collie. “Keep away Bishop or you will get it too” screams Lucy through gritted teeth. With that Lucy takes out a large machete and decapitates the head of Collie clean off his shoulders. “Nobody speaks to me like that and lives to tell the tale” shouts Lucy to the rolling head of Collie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

↑ ↑ ↑
    Yes, sounds like a normal day in FC....

more gangster storylines in fair city enought with them i remeber when fc did a hole year about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

more gangster storylines in fair city enought with them i remeber when fc did a hole year about it

Wouldn't mind if they done it like Love/Hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Bring back Sylvester Garrigan, and have his first new storyline revolving around him ending up on Lucy's list for being rude in the Pig or something and how he will handle her spreading lies about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Bring back Sylvester Garrigan, and have his first new storyline revolving around him ending up on Lucy's list for being rude in the Pig or something and how he will handle her spreading lies about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Mitch epitag

So did lucy really have an affair with harry or not ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,932 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

So did lucy really have an affair with harry or not ?

Is the Pope a Catholic?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

The Lucy storyline is definitely interesting and it has kept me watching after a long hiatus but the problem with these storylines is that you always know Delores and Wayne (definitely Delores anyway) are not going to leave the soap anytime soon so you know something like Lucy killing one of them is never gonna happen, or even a dramatic kidnap or attempted murder!

The fact that the long termers are always going to stay in the soap reduces any tension in these storylines, wouldnt it be so great and unexpected if Lucy strangled Delores and waited in the flat for Pete to arrive and then tried to kill him? I know its far fetched but it would at least keep the story unpredictable and fresh, because we all know that a year from now, Delores willl <yawn> STILL be pottering around from her house to the charity shop to the pub ad infinitum while some other long termer gets their turn in the spotlight of not being killed! You need to cull people on soaps every now and then to mix it up...

Jikashi wrote: »

Garrigan was another classic character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i dont know who sylvester garrigan is/was? are you him? or one of his relatives!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement