Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Can anyone remember how Lucy was introduced to fair City, did she know somebody there or did she simply appear in the soap?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,081 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

vektarman wrote: »
    Can anyone remember how Lucy was introduced to fair City, did she know somebody there or did she simply appear in the soap?

She meet Dolores at a organ doner event or meeting and told Dolores she had got Jessica's eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭Hitchens

vektarman wrote: »

The-Terminator_l.jpg:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Rocky's not happy about making the skeleton.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Yangedd wrote: »
    I've been discussing it on Facebook with Rachel Sarah Murphy. She's actually watching and it hooked too.

Who's Rachel Sarah Murphy when she's at home :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Aphex Tim

amdublin wrote: »
    Who's Rachel Sarah Murphy when she's at home :confused:

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/mtarachelsmurphy.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Lucy showing her true colours at last, can't wait for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,977 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Thought orla was going to say something filthy to maeve there re getting blood sucked tonight, also the little witch Givin the evil eye was genius!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

Yangedd wrote: »
    I've been discussing it on Facebook with Rachel Sarah Murphy. She's actually watching and it hooked too.

Nobody likes a name dropper!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭username84

Have a new blog post for those of you who read it :)
    http://iheartfaircity.blogspot.ie/2012/10/intervention.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

jos28 wrote: »

And Wayne just showing..again.. what an idiotic b%%llox he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

jos28 wrote: »
    dixiedan wrote: »
    And Wayne just showing..again.. what an idiotic b%%llox he is.

If Wayne goes snivelling after Lucy again after what she said to him , I'll lose all respect for him ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Hitchens wrote: »
    The-Terminator_l.jpg:D

Brilliant. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

I have never seen as many double breasted coats in a soap opera before:

Wayne, Dolores, Dermot, Lucy, Emily.... they all wear them.

Is there some hidden meaning in that?

If Wayne goes snivelling after Lucy again after what she said to him , I'll lose all respect for him ;)
    You had respect for Wayne :eek::eek:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Thought orla was going to say something filthy to maeve there re getting blood sucked tonight, also the little witch Givin the evil eye was genius!

lmao me too

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Am I the only one wishing dermot and Jo are reunited as much as I like maive

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

How quick did Lucy and Wayne become soaking wet after she stormed out of Delores'??

Must have had to do a couple of takes to get the scene in the street right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

padd b1975 wrote: »
    How quick did Lucy and Wayne become soaking wet after she stormed out of Delores'??

Must have had to do a couple of takes to get the scene in the street right.

noticed that myself!

also did anyone see the dedication that Stephen has to his job? was wondering why he was working on halloween instead of asking for it off to be with his kids... assuming he has kids, then came to the conclusion that he has kids by his ex wife, but they moved to Cork, and he currently lives with his partner, a latvian blonde bombshell... the reason he is always smiling. While she works nights in the Carraigstown pole dancing/gentlemans club, he tends bar in McCoys

We need to start a give Stephen more lines club on here!

nice_very wrote: »

He needs a facebook page, full of his adventures.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Mitch epitag

DID LUCY REALLY KNOW HARRY OR NOT?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

She,ll be back... Around xmas with a fake baby and some rope! "Look what I got you Dolores"

Wayne gets served Classic. !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,977 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

nice_very wrote: »
    noticed that myself!

also did anyone see the dedication that Stephen has to his job? was wondering why he was working on halloween instead of asking for it off to be with his kids... assuming he has kids, then came to the conclusion that he has kids by his ex wife, but they moved to Cork, and he currently lives with his partner, a latvian blonde bombshell... the reason he is always smiling. While she works nights in the Carraigstown pole dancing/gentlemans club, he tends bar in McCoys

Imagine Stephen married carol, but kept the same screen time and lines!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

DID LUCY REALLY KNOW HARRY OR NOT?
    She probably did, but not to the extent that she is making out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

It's a pity that it's only now that it appears Lucy leaves that she got a new blue coat - that awful baggy beige one did my head in

padd b1975 wrote: »
    She probably did, but not to the extent that she is making out.

I think Lucy killed Harry. He escaped from prison, or whatever, and she offered him some female comfort. He thought it was a one night stand. She saw wedding rings. When he rejected her, she invited him for a farewell drink and made it a cocktail laced with painkillers - a paracetamargarita, if you will.

She will do the same to Wayne next Valentine's Day, when he gets a box of chocolates from an anonymous admirer. He'll be too stupid and vain to suspect anything, and too greedy to share. By the time Stephen rescues him he'll be in a coma, which the writers will feel IN NO WAY tempted to drag out for two years.

Then we'll have Lucy's trial, which will be wrapped up in a swift six months.

Finally she'll meet Barry in prison (Carrigstown Penitentiary is unisex, or Barry has become a woman) and the whole sick cycle will start again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

I think Lucy killed Harry. He escaped from prison, or whatever, and she offered him some female comfort. He thought it was a one night stand. She saw wedding rings. When he rejected her, she invited him for a farewell drink and made it a cocktail laced with painkillers - a paracetamargarita, if you will.

She will do the same to Wayne next Valentine's Day, when he gets a box of chocolates from an anonymous admirer. He'll be too stupid and vain to suspect anything, and too greedy to share. By the time Stephen rescues him he'll be in a coma, which the writers will feel IN NO WAY tempted to drag out for two years.

Then we'll have Lucy's trial, which will be wrapped up in a swift six months.

Finally she'll meet Barry in prison (Carrigstown Penitentiary is unisex, or Barry has become a woman) and the whole sick cycle will start again.

Wow, you're nuts. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Wayne really deserves to be diagnosed with uncurable 'clap' for being such a wally

amtc wrote: »
    It's a pity that it's only now that it appears Lucy leaves that she got a new blue coat - that awful baggy beige one did my head in

She'll be wearing a straight jacket next week :D

• Advertisement

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Am I the only one wishing dermot and Jo are reunited as much as I like maive

Not me, I want to see Dermo and Orla getting together. She hasn't had much luck with men and he is SO different to anyone else she has been with.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement