Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Dublinfan

dolores is not dealing with the full deck.. shes not gonna call the gaurds right wait for her to come back then

• Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

She has some hassle tearing the ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

leahyl wrote: »
    NOOOOO!! Lucyfer can't be gone!!

A mate of mine just said she's not FULLY gone until Christmas!
    She'll turn up with a Santy hat and a demented look on her face!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,275 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Great performance from Lorna Quinn - she proper freaked me out!

A mate of mine just said she's not FULLY gone until Christmas!
    She'll turn up with a Santy hat and a demented look on her face!

That would be the angel on top of the Christmas tree! :-D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Jesus Pete is lucky he didn't put his back out throwing Lucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

amdublin wrote: »
    She's gone?? :mad:
    Ah, she will be coming back, be afraid, be very afraid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,012 ✭✭✭Hitchens

amdublin wrote: »
    We needed an hour long special for this :pac:

It's over waaaaay too fast :eek:

definitely should have been an hour long special. RTE lost a great opportunity there :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭boris232

Great performance from Lorna Quinn - she proper freaked me out!

Completely agree - very good actress. I hope she doesn't get typecast like your man that played Billy Meehan years ago!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Piss poor acting .... an amateur would do better - very disappointing even by Fair city standard

• Advertisement

As long as Dolores continues to refuse to go to the police, Lucyfer will just keep coming back! Pete will be knackered from rescuing Dolores!

My guess is Pete and Dolores get back together and decide to get married at Christmas.....then the real fun begins :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

boris232 wrote: »
    Completely agree - very good actress. I hope she doesn't get typecast like your man that played Billy Meehan years ago!!

He pulled his own front teeth out for a role a few years back. :eek:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    He pulled his own front teeth out for a role a few years back. :eek:

method acting, wha? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

As long as Dolores continues to refuse to go to the police, Lucyfer will just keep coming back! Pete will be knackered from rescuing Dolores!

My guess is Pete and Dolores get back together and decide to get married at Christmas.....then the real fun begins :-D

You are onto something there alright. Christmas wedding pictures will be in the newspaper, Lucyfer will see them and return. Then it will build up to a Valentines day massacre ! Thought Lorna Quinn played a blinder tonight, she was seriously freaky. Should have been an hour long episode though.

jos28 wrote: »
    You are onto something there alright. Christmas wedding pictures will be in the newspaper, Lucyfer will see them and return. Then it will build up to a Valentines day massacre ! Thought Lorna Quinn played a blinder tonight, she was seriously freaky. Should have been an hour long episode though.

I haven't been this scared since the days of the 'whirligig witch' :D

jos28 wrote: »

I reckon she'll come back and set the reception venue on fire - McCoys!! Oooh I'm good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,365 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm going to miss Lucy there is no other interesting storylines going on in FC at the moment

what was Lucy knitting ...was it a wooley hat for Harry? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Pete can't get married that quickly though, he isn't divorced yet.

Someone please knock out that gobsh*te Wayne :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Lucy was going to Paris to get that STUPID BOY. But now her plans have changed and she is staying put.

The hapless Bob Charles will be her next victim when she forces him to eat food from the Hungry Pig against his will and better judgement. Very soon the people of Carrickstown will be bleeding from every orifice thanks to the special stuff Lucy fed them in the Hungry Pig.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm going to miss Lucy there is no other interesting storylines going on in FC at the moment
    But what about Ben's earache ! I can't wait for Sunday to see how he is :D

So Dolores wont call the Gardai or Wayne :mad:

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Pete can't get married that quickly though, he isn't divorced yet.

Ah but this is fiction and it's Fair City.....no doubt he'll get a quickie divorce!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Dolores's face is absolutely priceless :D

permanent scowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭boris232

Lucy was going to Paris to get that STUPID BOY. But now her plans have changed and she is staying put.

What was that about - I seem to have missed this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Hilarity ensued with Lucy wearing the same blue jumper in the photos that she was wearing at the flat tonight including the pic of her with her actual ma. Plus why didnt the director just yell cut when she couldnt tear up the ticket at the end, oh these producers really do spoil us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Woah Lucyfur really is bat sh!t crazy.

She obviously thought that things would be nice and rosey after doing what she did. MENTAL!!

Will she be back?

Will she be back?

Hopefully she will! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I'd like to see her in the Christmas special.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement