Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

Lucy is gone to the states to get plastic surgery to look like Harry Molloy. Should be intersting when she is back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

leahyl wrote: »
    Ah but this is fiction and it's Fair City.....no doubt he'll get a quickie divorce!

Maybe Lucy will return on the morning that Pete and Dolores are due to get married and Lucy will kidnap Dolores and there will be a big build up to the usual "will they or won't they get married".

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

The door is definitely left wide open for her return. But Dolores should have called the cops, she's sitting there with that freaky shrine behind her, and she won't call the cops or tell her deluded son Wayne how deranged Lucy is. I know the soap has to leave the door open for her return but come on FC writers ! People are reported for a lot less.

As for Maeve, her lack of understanding as regards Dermot's son Ben was unreal. Her telling him to stop talking about Ben and that she had enough kids to worry about in school should have been a deal-breaker for Dermot. He is a good father, so why would he agree to putting his son second place for a date with flakey Maeve?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

morebabies wrote: »
    The door is definitely left wide open for her return. But Dolores should have called the cops, she's sitting there with that freaky shrine behind her, and she won't call the cops or tell her deluded son Wayne how deranged Lucy is. I know the soap has to leave the door open for her return but come on FC writers ! People are reported for a lot less.

Here look at this stage I feel like ringing the Garda myself. Telling them what's going on down in RTE. A few 'writers' are smoking the stuff made in breaking bad and have come up with awful story-lines and plots filled with holes me granny could plant trees in.

wow the endind was ****

i think we love to hate fair city

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,973 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

who was madder lucy or wayne? I'd say wayne got very little action all the same. Great acting from lucy, she'l probably win something and be in da fillums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Mitch epitag

Why was the photo of harry and lucy in black and white ?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

OK there were bits of tonight that I really liked but bits that were a bit poop. There are a few qu left unanswered and I don't think she will be back this year going by what was said on tv the other week.

Did she really have an affair with Harry?
    Or was she his love child?
    Is she bat **** crazy?
    Or misunderstood?
    How in gods name did she sleep in a bed next to Wayne and not gag?

Why was the photo of harry and lucy in black and white ?

The printer was out of colour ink.

morebabies wrote: »

As for Maeve, her lack of understanding as regards Dermot's son Ben was unreal. Her telling him to stop talking about Ben and that she had enough kids to worry about in school should have been a deal-breaker for Dermot. He is a good father, so why would he agree to putting his son second place for a date with flakey Maeve?

I think I would go mad if I had to sleep with Wayne I fel sorry for Lucy that she even had to snog him :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

Why does dolly do everything you tell her not to . Its like a bad horror film with her . Dont go in there , call the gaurds , warn wayne , she just tried to stab you with a knitting needle but you think itd be best not to tell your son who sleeps with her.
    Loved the pete lucy fight scene . Her awkwardly holding knitting needles , him going a bit rough . Relax pete its only pretend ye big bear ye .
    In all fairness im gllad health and safety allowed a knitting needle wrestling match and although the were a few plotline holes i thoroughly enjoyed lucy storyline . Cant wait for her to come back and bring the murder . Have to watch floaty head louie till then .
    "its nothing but a greasy spoon" muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

She has some hassle tearing the ticket.
    And now she's looking at a litter fine of up to €3,000, is she mad or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I got a sense of deja vu when Pete wrestled with Lucy, she nearly hit her head on the corner of the table.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I actually thought the knitting needle scene was going to be a lot more terrifying than what it was from the preview pictures.

She hadn't even picked them up and Pete had her in his big painter hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Could it be the Lucyfers mam was having the affair with Harry and that's why Lucy wanted to ruin all the Molloys' lives?After Lucyfer senior died, junior came along and maybe cosyed up to Harry but didn't actually get 'intimate' (yuk the very thought)she was plotting from when she met him how to destroy his whole family.Maybe because she blamed Delores, she had Jessica extra maritally and she figures that why Harry went with her mam.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,418 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I actually thought the knitting needle scene was going to be a lot more terrifying than what it was from the preview pictures.

She hadn't even picked them up and Pete had her in his big painter hands.

That scene flopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Could it be the Lucyfers mam was having the affair with Harry and that's why Lucy wanted to ruin all the Molloys' lives?After Lucyfer senior died, junior came along and maybe cosyed up to Harry but didn't actually get 'intimate' (yuk the very thought)she was plotting from when she met him how to destroy his whole family.Maybe because she blamed Delores, she had Jessica extra maritally and she figures that why Harry went with her mam.

I honestly don't think the FC writers could come up with anything so detailed and logical.

lucy story is awful utter rubbish didnt make any sence

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

lucy story is awful utter rubbish didnt make any sence
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Rebecca789

Hey I was just wondering what that nut job aka Lucy was on about last night ???? also speaking of nut jobs when's Suzanne back ???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Lorna123

I am still not clear on what was going on with Lucy.

She was having an affair with Harry. Her mother died in a car accident because she was screaming in the car that crashed.

Dolores had Jessica with another man.

How does all this lead Lucy to Dolores? Could someone explain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm going to miss Lucy there is no other interesting storylines going on in FC at the moment

I hope she gets more work a truly great actress I could see her giving Tracy
    Barlow a run for her money plays a good psycho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

vektarman wrote: »
    And now she's looking at a litter fine of up to €3,000, is she mad or what?

It had Dolores' name name on it so she'll have to pay it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 gracielacie

At least the mad lucy is no more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 gracielacie

Anyone notice how Lucy's voice changed into her mother's voice and back to her own - creepy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Anyone notice how Lucy's voice changed into her mother's voice and back to her own - creepy

Really?? Didnt notice that!! NOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

That was particularly creepy alright. I think Ger Valelly is right - Lucy's mother had a fling with Harry. I always figured that Lucy's mother was dead and that she felt responsible for her death. Shoulda put a tenner on with Paddy Power months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Great stuff. Lucy is a great actress. When she said leaving I thought she meant like suicide or something. Going to watch that episode later on again!

Dermot should tell Meave to shut up...complaining about kids and then his kid. She would be happy if Ben was out of the picture.

I have my kid at the weekends and wouldn't stand for any of that if I was dating someone and she said that. Dropped on the spot. Kid first, girl second :) He must want it really bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Lorna123 wrote: »

Dolores had Jessica with another man.

Yeah that was with Damien's uncle Frank, he also had a go on Rita during his time in Carrigstown.

What was on Dermot's left hand side of his trench coat collar - it was like black embroidery three initials possibly ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

What's the age gap between Rocky and Dermish?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement